Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Crunchpie

There is no way on earth she is going to be cleaning alpaca shit out every single day let alone looking after them. She is like a woman possessed!!

Reactions: 26

Thatlilone

Ive been keeping up to date but didnt commment much yesterday due to an incident irl involveing me a pavement and black ice. So this has been my amusement reading all your comments.

But my conclusions since yesterday

* newbie troll have arrived and are just talking shit still defending hinch and were meant to be the trolls 💁‍♀️💁‍♀️

*hinchy up to something it no where near as big as hinch farm but spmething to boost engagement i thing

*ss is hinches biggest troll and im loving it

*henry bedroom bigger than my whole house... but the dog need his own room

*her geust bathroom need ALOT of work guys!! But in honesty it really doesnt she should see mine🤣🤣🤣

*the staircase is her favourite spot on the farm but so was the field talking to the horses the other day 💁‍♀️💁‍♀️

* she also promised her hinchers with the word promise a full house tour and it aint happened only half and shell leave it till tomorrow guyzzzzzz

There probably more to

Reactions: 26

Itsyspider

VIP Member
The old saying is 'keep your friends close, keep your enemy's closer'. This is why she also likes to play games with Tattle so often she thrives off the attention of her enemy's more so than her 'friends' & 'followers'.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Bridges21

Thought she had lots to do and not enough time? Or is she visiting SS to steal ideas as she doesn’t have a single original thought in her little mind. 😂

• Haha

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
I don’t think we’ll see Alpacas this weekend.
She said she needs to edit videos to show what they’ve been doing today, and the boys are arriving ‘soon’ so she wanted to be ready.

She’ll drag this out a bit first.

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Certainly looks like Hinch is 'loving' Stace! Single White Female vibes if you ask me.......
And 2 farms with a connecting gate? Hahahahahahahahahaha have a word with yaself love. Embarrassing.

Screenshot_20220108-230412_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

flyonthewall_22

She’s breathless raking a little bit of bark (that someone else laid I’m sure) 😂😂How the hell is she going to cope with the care of multiple animals? Luckily all she has to do is pose of pictures with them occasionally I guess, leave everything to someone else

• Haha

Multi-21

VIP Member
Ronnie loves getting involved - yes he’s allowed to now you’ve seen Rex digging holes with Joe at Pickle Cottage! Gotta keep up with the Swalomon’s!

• Haha
I don’t think we’ll see Alpacas this weekend.
She said she needs to edit videos to show what they’ve been doing today, and the boys are arriving ‘soon’ so she wanted to be ready.

She’ll drag this out a bit first.
Exactly as she'll want everyfiink perfiick for em and she has to prepare her new wax jacket/Cuntry snot green gillet to reveal her new image! When her new boys arrive they may well be thinking this! 😠🤣.......

Attachments

• Haha

AstonedRose

Why is she panting in that video! All these prerecords are so obvious now. Why is she still not showing the kitchen? Why would you be faffing around with alpacas if you still have so much work to do inside?!? Why move alpacas in before your kids?! So many questions and so many lies sofa!

• Haha
  • Heart

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
She doesn’t have enough land for alpacas, I don’t know how she’s being allowed to get them? Also, there needs to be way more vigorous checks and I truly believe you should have to attend courses and have regular checks that they are being cared for. If this is a thing then good because she has over fed her dog, her kids don’t even look her, she couldn’t even care for a fish! Shocking she’s allowed animals

Crunchpie

I’d be very surprised if she keeps these alpacas for long before she works out she cannot look after them. She will soon get bored of them.

How long did she keep the fish for?? Poor flip & flop.

• Heart

Bennington12

Imagine having so much fun together you have to sit and comment on each others insta posts whilst in the same room 🙈🙃

• Haha

mingeandbracket

LOOK LOOK LOOk how busy I am guyzzzzsh rake rake rake - god I'm shattered been at it ALL day guuyzzzz. But need it to be perfect for Jamie to sleep in, I mean for the secret alpacas who will be here soon! God it's just happened SO fasssst. Also here's my pink miners beanie from fiddle fingers such a BARG and really aesthetically pleasing I fink. At least the alpacas will be to able to easily identify the fick as shit bint wearing the pink beanie and can run for the hills.

• Haha