Mrs Hinch #484 Need a LOIFEEE hunnay? Nah I love mine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know that when you buy a place you want to re do it to your own taste but surely saying a room that looks clean and neat around the edges ‘needs a lot of work’ must make some of her sheep see sense? If she had said it needs a lick of paint to make it to her taste or accessories then fine but she says it like the room is unliveable and she’s embarrassed to even be showing it… it’s bigger and nicer than what a lot of people have. She’s so bleeping spoilt

Reactions: 30
Looking at Google images, this balcony is going to look strange hanging over their livingroom patio doors 🤨
maybe the orangery is going off the living room and the bit near the wall will be a flat roof to make a balcony

Reactions: 5
I have unfollowed both Hinch and Inch, I followed them purely to keep up to date with here but I absolutely can't bare her bragging stories pop up for a second longer! It seems the influencer world has been hit hard recently, I am hoping more people start to see Hinch for what she is. Read the room Hinch!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I've been out so got some catching up to do!

I think the "guest" bathroom is better as it is! She really has no taste 🤣
Imagine dropping this into regular conversation. “We have a guest bathroom and 3 en-suites”! 😩 The old house at a push was relatable, and they at least worked to buy it. This is grotesque. They’ve done duck all for years and now they own there, whilst staying at the old house to renovate this one! 😲

Reactions: 26
Hinch Farm I’m ready for you.

They’re finally going to tell us they’re moving in…….. even though they did ages ago!

Reactions: 14
‘How many books do we need?’
Hmmm- maybe he needs to be thinking ‘how many animals do we need’ such a thick chav and the number of BOOKS was the first thing he thought of 🙄

Laughing at the good old ‘keyboard room’

Reactions: 13
Has the woman got ADHD? She gets so obsessed with things then loses interest and is on to the next thing a lot, i cant work out if its ADHD, some other mental illness or shes just trying to get engagement so if something doesnt get the numbers up she moves on. Or is it all three?

Also... runner ducks.. really? Will they be taking up residence in henners ensuite? Shes a dick. Theyll be off to the duck people by march.

Reactions: 19
Of course OK magazine ran with Jamie’s reason why they moved (think they have a deal with the Gleam team). Funny how the paps have never ever been mentioned. During interviews, Hunch has only ever mentioned trolls, but never the paps invading her privacy. Is that because it never happened maybe??

‘Mrs hinch’s husband’

meeeoooowww

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hinge reading the room:

10 seconds later…
Oh my god guysh, INSERT BRAG. Not an ad btw, we paid full price ✨

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.