Mrs Hinch #484 Need a LOIFEEE hunnay? Nah I love mine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That music room was a godsend as it happens.
About a week ago inch was out shooting on his land,dropped his gun and it fired straight into his bollocks.
It was touch and go but when he woke up his surgeon asked if he wanted the good or bad news.
Oioi he said,good first.
The surgeon told him they'd been able to save his ballbag but he had numerous pellet holes in his inch and he would have to refer him to his sister.
Oioi me savaloy inch said,is she a surgeon too?
No said the doctor,she used to own yr house and teach the flute...she's gonna come round and show you where to put yr fingers so you don't piss in your eye
Wheezing ☠😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Unfollowed. I’m done, I’ll get my updates through you guys. You wonderful, honest, not prerecorded, not tend, not Braggy little legends you! Mwah 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Looking at Google images, this balcony is going to look strange hanging over their livingroom patio doors 🤨

Reactions: 18
Probably been covered by another nusty troll but...

It's just a REALLY long process, it takes months, its a slow process... 🤣🤣🤣 When your living for SS throwing shade! 🙄🙄🙄
She is definitely taking the piss out of the Hinch and not us as she obviously getting caught with her lies recently and SS been there done that so she probably finding it amusing 😄

Reactions: 13
Now Molly Mae is taking a battering on Twitter and has lost 20k followers in a day. Elle Darby at the beginning of the week. Bad few days for influencers.

This bleep needs to rein it in if she wants to survive online. The gloating and showing off is not going to go down well.

Seems like just a week into 2022 people are finally starting to wake up to “influencers” 🤞

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Of course OK magazine ran with Jamie’s reason why they moved (think they have a deal with the Gleam team). Funny how the paps have never ever been mentioned. During interviews, Hunch has only ever mentioned trolls, but never the paps invading her privacy. Is that because it never happened maybe??

Reactions: 13
Now Molly Mae is taking a battering on Twitter and has lost 20k followers in a day. Elle Darby at the beginning of the week. Bad few days for influencers.

This bleep needs to rein it in if she wants to survive online. The gloating and showing off is not going to go down well.

Seems like just a week into 2022 people are finally starting to wake up to “influencers” 🤞
I don’t want her to rein it in - I want her to keep going and hope she slips up and people see through the lies. Would love her to lose 20k followers a day. Imagine the cost to replace them! They’d have to sell Hinch Farm and move back to castle grey skull where the neighbours cants stand them - now that would be karma! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Does she not realise how extremely tone deaf it is to be bragging and showing off her new house, given how many people are struggling at the moment?

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.