Mrs Hinch #484 Need a LOIFEEE hunnay? Nah I love mine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh duck off you haven’t even got a pond

View attachment 973082
Wonder if that’s being built in the garden somewhere. Who is going to be looking after all these animals? Jamie and Freda look after the kids, and princess Soph is usually stuck on a sofa and lives behind a camera or in front of a mirror. This couple just aren’t outdoorsy. If they were they would have been outdoors with their kids and dogs exploring areas - they don’t. Their favourite local habitat to visit is the field next to Freda’s house, retail parks, home bargains & Greggs!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Not been on these threads for a bit and doubt I'll attempt to catch up, it's hard seeing a crappy person have everything fall at their feet.
Anyway... for weeks now it's been bugging me what henners reminds me of (besides a sausage roll). Well it finally came to me..... a bleeping tsum tsum! Couldn't find the pic where he looks like an absolute barrel, this was the best I could find lol
View attachment 972186
🤣 she's going to cry her eyes out when she sees this! Poor Henners 🤣

Reactions: 7
Of course OK magazine ran with Jamie’s reason why they moved (think they have a deal with the Gleam team). Funny how the paps have never ever been mentioned. During interviews, Hunch has only ever mentioned trolls, but never the paps invading her privacy. Is that because it never happened maybe??

Ehh James is not 39. She said way back at the start, before they got married or when she was preggers or in her book, that he was 10 years older than her and already in his 40s if I'm not mistaken 🤔🤥

By Roald Dahl

'Veruca Salt, the little brute,
Has just gone down the garbage chute,
(And as we very rightly thought
That in a case like this we ought
To see the thing completely through,
We've polished off her parents, too.)
Down goes Veruca! Down the drain!
And here, perhaps, we should explain
That she will meet, as she descends,
A rather different set of friends
To those that she has left behind–
These won't be nearly so refined.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Zophunch, oooohhh you are a big liar, the dog hasn’t always had his own room, that only came about as you needed another hook /usp for Instagram. It was previously the nieces room .

your family should give you a slap across the chops love

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yeah just imagine wild fowl waddling around the kitchen, dropping turds everywhere for Ronnie and Lonnie to walk through. Where you prepare food....
She's not right in the head, is she! I think she genuinely believes she's living the Disney Princess, talks to the animals life. When she's just a chavvy charlatan from Essex who got lucky.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Just made a profile today after lurking long enough... Few hours later, I find myself with a bottle of Coke and cruncky snacks.
Tattle works quick!

P.s. came to look here before Xmas because of Sophie constantly mentioning trolls but I never saw any genuine backlash on her posts, etc.? So if she comes to look for what she is doing wrong from external sources it shows a good moral compass, doesn't it?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Nice to know where the children will be sleeping, unattended. She might think her cameras/gates keep them safe but remember there have been 2 intruders in Kensington Palace recently!!! But sure as long as a few brain dead sheep like your story who cares🤷‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.