Mrs Hinch #481 Sofa Hinchliffe has ‘tend farm, E-I-E-I-NOPE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bit Winslet here but will you buy a tractor? Will you duck mate. Do they even know what the purpose of a tractor is? bleeping no. Just another toy on the tend farm.
And buying land? Like you can just rock up and say yep this 10 acre will do. bleeping duck the duck off you pair of twats.

I hope they do it, I hope DEFRA and the RSPCA are on them from day 1 because they won't have a sodding clue what they're doing. Sheep are harder than alpacas, and pigs? As if Sopha is going anywhere near a pig pen. Oh my life.
And then I hope they realise their stupidity and greed and just duck off away.
They are like two little kids playing at farms. They need to grow up.

Reactions: 25
Also these are the same lovely neighbours who objected to the crappy extension being built in the first place...
he’s crapping it that they might take action against them for blaming them for the move.
It’s all utter bullshit to try and convince the fans it’s a hardship to move.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Why does her job list feel mostly like ss? Why fake grass on a tend farm where your actually going to have animal last eat grass? 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 17
One thing my grandad use to say to me ‘Money can buy you things to make you happy but it doesn’t bring you happiness’

Hinch might be throwing money around left right and centre but she isn’t happy with life at all. I’d rather have my very average life any day, than be in a position like her. She bangs on about privacy yet shows her new house and it’s very easy to find where it is and not only does it have every room on show but also has a complete house layout. She constantly lies and boys with have NO privacy at all! I have a very high following on Instagram with my home account and not once have my childrens faces been shown, photos in the background of photos get blurred out and the front of my house is never ever shown. My face isn’t even shown on it. It is just about my house.

She might be splashing the cash now but one day it will all come to an end and she’ll be left with nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Funny how she mentions not just a brand but a specific item here. She hasn’t actually worked with next has she? They just stock the tat clothes online
Do we all remember when she was going to make a ladder shelf but then it turned out Stacey had already done one 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I see artificial grass has been added. So no point in that bloody ride on tractor 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 20
All her marketplace junk updos will go in weeping Als workshop, I did think at the time all that whitewashed pine stuff wasn’t in keeping with her silver kingdom.

Reactions: 13
Brag, brag, brag, brag, brag.
Aw no, she's just excited about her house move......

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Also agree 100% about the hypocrisy in claiming to have no privacy when they have ripped any privacy away from their own children since the day they were born. Hideous, awful human beings.
Ren and Len Hen have been used for likes before they were out of the womb 🤢🤢 Csnt wait to see the end of young children being exploited and being shown online like this.

There are so many strict rules about using children in advertising, on TV, etc but influencers seem to get away with it. Shame on the companies using them too.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Seems that tiny tears dream was to have his own workshop and Sofa made that happen for him!! How kind 🙄

Just so long it’s at MY tend farm and you do all MY jobs. You can’t make anything you want to 🙄

Boke. Inches stories are so bleeping patronising to anyone who actually farms. And look at him trying to do damage limitations so as not to piss the neighbours off any more than they already have. Clarkson has duck all to worry about mate. Chav farm has nothing on diddly squat. 🖕 atv

Reactions: 28
Genuine question since a few seem to know the family, is he actually interested in a workshop this stuff? Or it is because SS dad is involved in tit like this and whatever she does Hinch tries to one up?

• Heart
Reactions: 30
For duck sake do people really discuss this mundane tit, not everyone has luxury of a utility room or a tumble dryer. clothes “horse” or dryers have been round for decades, use one for them you thick as tit sheep!!!!! And guess what I have mine up in the living room complete with my knickers on them too 😳 I couldn’t give a tit cause our house is a working liveable home and I wouldn’t trade it for all the Utilitiy rooms and tumble dryers in the world, cause it works for us and we don’t need to keep up with the hinches of the world

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Artificial grass and light up resin driveway on a 'farm'? Can someone please make it make sense?!

• Haha
Reactions: 49
One thing I’ve noticed from her whiteboard list she’s put shepherds huts. What’s the bet she will be doing Airb&b/renting out from her lawn? That would be great for her privacy….

• Haha
I will be honest it took me a while to work out who the cushion was for because it said reserved for grandad not reserved for weeping Al

Jamie saying he forgot he had Instagram has made me roar 😂 The guy who refuses to follow anyone comparing himself to Jason Statham when someone asked why he doesn’t follow people 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.