Mrs Hinch #481 Sofa Hinchliffe has ‘tend farm, E-I-E-I-NOPE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Winning thread title by @BeyoncéCarter-Knowles

Winning thread titles taken from page 30 onwards guyshhh 👍
Keep them short and sweet so they can fit 😘
No swears in titles! 🙊
Wiki is the pink button for newbies

On today’s episode of ‘Tend Parenting by Narcissists’, Sophie shrieked (literally) about Ronnie using a 4 word sentence “I don’t want it”.
While we Tattlers are overjoyed at Ron’s progress, we can’t help but feel a teeny bit cynical that it just happened to coincide with when his mum had alienated a load of shoppers, sorry, followers.

Soph was apparently chopping wood for the log burner that didn’t come with the house so must have been installed in the small window of time since they got the keys…

Mad Ma was seen waving her minky around, confirming suspicions that she is now on the payroll as the Thursday cleaner. She has upped her days now there’s a whole farm to clean.

Further proof that the boys are used merely as fillers between house content and ads, when Soph snuck in a little undeclared ad for Astonish.

Soph also gave viewers a guided tour of the east wing, including utility room (just in case you missed it) and playroom which is in a separate postcode area to the rest of the house.
At least it’s under the same roof, which is one up on her ‘tend friend Stacey.
For someone moving because of privacy concerns, she’s certainly helping 4 million bots followers become familiar with the floor plan and access points of the new house.

We are also playing a game of new kitchen/old kitchen and trying to spot whether the previously grey kitchen worktops have been replaced with white ones.

Jamie and Big Al haven’t been seen today, hopefully they’re not locked in the workshop behind the new and improved door.

Reminder - please do not ask for or give info about the house, other than what Sophie or Jamie have shared.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 104
Winning thread title by @BeyoncéCarter-Knowles

Winning thread titles taken from page 30 onwards guyshhh 👍
Keep them short and sweet so they can fit 😘
No swears in titles! 🙊
Wiki is the pink button for newbies

On today’s episode of ‘Tend Parenting by Narcissists’, Sophie shrieked (literally) about Ronnie using a 4 word sentence “I don’t want it”.
While we Tattlers are overjoyed at Ron’s progress, we can’t help but feel a teeny bit cynical that it just happened to coincide with when his mum had alienated a load of shoppers, sorry, followers.

Soph was apparently chopping wood for the log burner that didn’t come with the house so must have been installed in the small window of time since they got the keys…

Mad Ma was seen waving her minky around, confirming suspicions that she is now on the payroll as the Thursday cleaner. She has upped her days now there’s a whole farm to clean.

Further proof that the boys are used merely as fillers between house content and ads, when Soph snuck in a little undeclared ad for Astonish.

Soph also gave viewers a guided tour of the east wing, including utility room (just in case you missed it) and playroom which is in a separate postcode area to the rest of the house.
At least it’s under the same roof, which is one up on her ‘tend friend Stacey.
For someone moving because of privacy concerns, she’s certainly helping 4 million bots followers become familiar with the floor plan and access points of the new house.

We are also playing a game of new kitchen/old kitchen and trying to spot whether the previously grey kitchen worktops have been replaced with white ones.

Jamie and Big Al haven’t been seen today, hopefully they’re not locked in the workshop behind the new and improved door.

Reminder - please do not ask for or give info about the house, other than what Sophie or Jamie have shared.
Brilliant recap, hope you get a good sleep now

woo ooo ooo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Seeing all this reminds me of when I had my epiphany about the beggy duo. And it was when she was accepting thousands of pounds of gifted furniture for the first nursery. A massive penny dropped that she’s out for everything she can get while promoting unhealthy spending on her shoppers, who will try and follow her example.

This is gonna be that on steroids. If folk don’t turn off to her now, they never will. Take your millions, two houses and duck off into the bin.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 100
You guys realise when I said I was going to do bedtime I meant my 3 year old right, not my bedtime 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 130
Saying goodnight from tend farm. Thought she was still at greyskull? Surely its past the boys bedtimes?

Reactions: 43
Fab recap! Thank you as always!
the title? Chefs kiss!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Oooh a nice shiny new thread. We are going to have so much fun with the new house, sorry farm. Looking forward to catching her out with lots more lies. Great recap Polly!

Reactions: 20
It might have been picked up, I can't keep up with you nusty lot, and only manage to skim read these at the minute! As it's been mentioned by the tattler with some insider pr knowledge - if Sopha is playing the role of Mrs Hinch, is she using that weird loophole that Lorraine Kelly used to avoid paying tax?? Something like if it's not you, you pay less tax?!

• Wow
Reactions: 43
Life imitating 80’s cartoons. Castle Greyskull has been captured by Skeletor and chased poor Hunchy away to her sprawling mansion with a new jumpable gate and fields all round to make access easy so she can whine when upsize time comes.

I’m sure Ronnie was taking Lennie away from
camera, can’t wait until they’re both talking, Lennie, tell Mumma to shove the camera up her arse! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.