Mrs Hinch #481 Sofa Hinchliffe has ‘tend farm, E-I-E-I-NOPE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The same with my sister and cousin they didn’t pay for fitting as their husbands helped each other and fitted the kitchens themselves, it took them 4 months to fit everything as covid hit some of the family members but they got it done.

Soph it definitely going to get one gifted, I wonder if it’ll be an all white kitchen? With her all grey tat accessories 🤢😬
I don't think she'll have much grey at all. I think it'll be alot of whitewash, wooden type country vibe all throughout the house... There's gonna be thousands of poor sheep getting into debt by ripping their houses out to copy

Reactions: 31
She’s easily going to spend another million doing this place up.
Artificial grass. On a tend farm!
🎵 Life in plastic, she’s chavtastic!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Is Jamie referring to the fact their address would have been available through the extension planning permissions from the council? So theoretically people could find their home?
Very possible, but Sophie said about other people’s actions. Who knows with them, they use a lot of words for people who never actually say anything!

Reactions: 16
If she’s getting artificial grass then where are the animals going to go?

She can’t leave them in the barn or sheds all day they need to be out roaming around?

God this is going to be a tit show!

• Sad
Reactions: 27
If it's the footpath thing that's behind their house that bothered them, why did privacy only become a problem once they extended? Wouldn't it always have been an issue extension or not?

This definitely reads to me like a neighbour issue. The "cruel person/people" ie a nearby family.

We all know she's pissed at someone who saw her breaking lockdown rules that's all 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 25
If she’s getting artificial grass then where are the animals going to go?

She can’t leave them in the barn or sheds all day they need to be out roaming around?

God this is going to be a tit show!
Henners needs walked and we all know how that seems to work. Can’t see her POV changing if I’m honest!

Reactions: 10
If it's the footpath thing that's behind their house that bothered them, why did privacy only become a problem once they extended? Wouldn't it always have been an issue extension or not?

This definitely reads to me like a neighbour issue. The "cruel person/people" ie a nearby family.

We all know she's pissed at someone who saw her breaking lockdown rules that's all 🤷🏼‍♀️
But I guess they could argue that before the extension, their address wasn’t public

Reactions: 11
He’s trying to insinuate the paps and the press caused them to move. 😂
Sure thing tiny todge...
But Soph’s going back every day for a cuppa because she loves it so much 🥺

So the ‘tend paps will still be able to find her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
‘Who knows what will arrive’ 🙄🙄

they’re animals ffs not your gormless wifes ‘ebayers’ pur-chases 🙄🙄🙄 irresponsible arseholes
Our 5 year old LOVES dogs. Has loved them since they were almost 2. Loves seeing dogs when we are out, loves sitting with my friend's dog, etc. Claim they can practically read their minds "This dog is shy and doesn't want to be petted. It's OK, you can come to us if you feel like it. / This dog is happy and likes me." 🥲 They have been begging us for a dog for well over 2 years now and we haven't done it. You don't just get an animal. They are a huge responsibility.

They love dogs so much that my husband is seriously considering getting one when they're older and he was always against having a pet. If we did do it, we would really do our homework first and make sure it was the right fit for our family.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Bit Winslet here but will you buy a tractor? Will you duck mate. Do they even know what the purpose of a tractor is? bleeping no. Just another toy on the tend farm.
And buying land? Like you can just rock up and say yep this 10 acre will do. bleeping duck the duck off you pair of twats.

I hope they do it, I hope DEFRA and the RSPCA are on them from day 1 because they won't have a sodding clue what they're doing. Sheep are harder than alpacas, and pigs? As if Sopha is going anywhere near a pig pen. Oh my life.
And then I hope they realise their stupidity and greed and just duck off away.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I don't think she actually did say anything about neighbours and we all just assumed especially with the lockdown party story her neighbours did 😂 I think she did just say privacy issues and that's why she has the big netted fence extended at the top of her original fences.....
Ah yes you are right…but even the press are running with her story alluding that the reason for the move was because of a neighbour & her ‘extension’. Her bullshit privacy story has no doubt caused an uproar amongst the neighbours! They must have been furious. Those press articles will be on the internet for anyone to view - they won’t be deleted. The press are rubbish at picking up on the fact Mrs hinch has no problem with privacy, she’s already given away where she lives and what the new house looks like, and of course exploiting her children for her own financial gain. Where’s Janet street porter when you need her? Ooops looks like Mr & Mrs Hinch have dug themselves a bit of a hole - Mrs Hunch has done it again 🙊 😂 when will she ever learn that lying is not a good thing to do? Just be honest from the outset.
https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/showbiz-tv/mrs-hinch-issues-devastating-personal-22634768.amp

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tv/17208744/mrs-hinch-war-neighbours-mansion-home-husband-jami/amp/

https://www.express.co.uk/celebrity...rm-reason-move-neighbours-row-news-latest/amp

https://metro.co.uk/2022/01/03/mrs-...urs-forced-family-to-move-house-15858787/amp/

https://www.ok.co.uk/celebrity-news/why-did-mrs-hinch-move-25836011.amp

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.