Mrs Hinch #481 Sofa Hinchliffe has ‘tend farm, E-I-E-I-NOPE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When a tree house not a tree house?
When it is a double story playhouse not actually in a tree bordering the property line 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
OMG am I hearing this correctly? She was trying to live in the Bamber House? And that model house was never for Ron? Firstly, who would want to live in a house of horrors, and secondly, why all the lies about it? This is just horrible, and why would she even think of taking her children to live there?? I am shocked 😳

Reactions: 10
Not really gonna be the first thing tho isit soph 🤣🙈🥴 isit me or does anyone else find it abit boring as a tree house or isit just me?
It looks more like it used to be a bird hide? With the old camo netting and basic shape... Not really a tree house for children to play in

Reactions: 7
This is what I don't get.
She perfectly orchestrates her every move and yet goes daft as soon as she's gets what she wants.
In the grand scheme of things-why not order the children a duck off play area.
Soph,hun,your mend and make do policy is transparent.

Reactions: 19
OMG am I hearing this correctly? She was trying to live in the Bamber House? And that model house was never for Ron? Firstly, who would want to live in a house of horrors, and secondly, why all the lies about it? This is just horrible, and why would she even think of taking her children to live there?? I am shocked 😳
It's all speculation and I dis say I'm as mad as a box 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
With all this new land, has Henry ever been seen playing with a ball? We are surrounded by here spaniels and they all ADORE playing ball/their owners with a ball flinger.

Reactions: 5
She deffo has a financial advisor and ignores him. That’s just actually beyond thick to pay that much over and then claim he “chose” you of course he did! You literally were offering him near on half a million when it wasn’t worth that much, idiotic woman
Money laundering 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.