Mrs Hinch #481 Sofa Hinchliffe has ‘tend farm, E-I-E-I-NOPE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she’s really insisting on getting animals then I’d respect her a whole lot more if she showed the entire process. What do they need? Feeding, cleaning up, shelter etc. Documentation. Any licensing issues or special permissions. Show the research and the process. THEN I’ll eat my alpaca wool socks!
Until then I assume she’s just rushing off to buy some pets that will be back in rescue before the year is out 😖

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Not really relatable if you've just bought a 1.5mil house in your 2021 80+k car, spending probs another mil on doing up the said 1. 5mil house up , then wanting artifical grass on alllll that land that'll cost an absolute bomb and makes no sense cos you can't put pigs sheep alpacas on artifical grass the cruel bleep, that did make me laugh 😂😂 resin driveway with lights won't be cheap cos it's massive, I mean it sounds like a beautiful driveway, and driveways really do make a house in my opinion, I spent alot of money on our driveway and our wall and fence surrounding the front and it totally transformed it, but on a "farm house" it's not really the right vibe is it the fikko.

Again, she's bragging and rubbing it in peoples face. I'm better than you, look at all my money and alllll our plans! People are gonna real sick of her tit, real quick... Everyone had dreams Soph, but relatable dreams and you're dreams aren't quiteeeee the same you braggy witch

• Heart
Reactions: 39
If she’s really insisting on getting animals then I’d respect her a whole lot more if she showed the entire process. What do they need? Feeding, cleaning up, shelter etc. Documentation. Any licensing issues or special permissions. Show the research and the process. THEN I’ll eat my alpaca wool socks!
Until then I assume she’s just rushing off to buy some pets that will be back in rescue before the year is out 😖
She will click her fingers. 3 Apalcas will appear. Say she loves them and then show a daily montage of her claw poking them for a week and then BAM we will never see them again.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I must be as thick as Sopha cos I still can’t find it 🤦🏼‍♀️😂 is it still on right move/zoopla?
My android phone has a button you click on your photos/screen shots and it searches the net. Why the hell would you put your house out there on public display scream security issues move house then show it all again! 😳

Reactions: 15
Been having a snoop this morn and was wondering, do we think any of these are her setting up a separate page, or are they the work of deranged fans? I haven't included the parody one we clearly know is a piss take 🤣

It seems there is also a well established British farmer / farm shop with the same surname who already has a decent following on Insta. I wonder if she will be trying to buy them off so she can take this hashtags?

#hinchfarm really isn't gaining much attention yet 🙊

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Not really relatable if you've just bought a 1.5mil house in your 2021 80+k car, spending probs another mil on doing up the said 1. 5mil house up , then wanting artifical grass on alllll that land that'll cost an absolute bomb and makes no sense cos you can't put pigs sheep alpacas on artifical grass the cruel bleep, that did make me laugh 😂😂 resin driveway with lights won't be cheap cos it's massive, I mean it sounds like a beautiful driveway, and driveways really do make a house in my opinion, I spent alot of money on our driveway and our wall and fence surrounding the front and it totally transformed it, but on a "farm house" it's not really the right vibe is it the fikko.

Again, she's bragging and rubbing it in peoples face. I'm better than you, look at all my money and alllll our plans! People are gonna real sick of her tit, real quick... Everyone had dreams Soph, but relatable dreams and you're dreams aren't quiteeeee the same you braggy witch
But but but they bought the ride on mower….. they do know they can’t use that on Astro turf right 😆😆. Actually I think when she showed that photo of the animal enclosure I could have sworn that was Astro. Can anyone help me out? It said hinch farm o the sign.

eta - found it. On second thought maybe not.
72DEC682-0ACC-4349-A9CA-852A871806AF.jpeg

Reactions: 15
My android phone has a button you click on your photos/screen shots and it searches the net. Why the hell would you put your house out there on public display scream security issues move house then show it all again! 😳
I’ve got an iPhone 🥴

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I’m assuming (hoping!!) that the Astro is just in the play area under the tree house. SURELY they wouldn’t be so ridiculous to do the whole garden…😳😳😳

ETA some bark chips would be much nicer of course!

Reactions: 22
As for Jamie's comment about his kind neighbours telling them paps were peering over a fence, you've lost those 'trusty' neighbours now, the horses won't tell you when someone hops over your hedges.

Reactions: 23
But but but they bought the ride on mower….. they do know they can’t use that on Astro turf right 😆😆. Actually I think when she showed that photo of the animal enclosure I could have sworn that was Astro. Can anyone help me out? It said hinch farm o the sign.
Yes the animal enclosure had new fencing, lighting and the grass did look artificial, but I wasn’t sure if it was her filtering the tit out of it again 😂

Reactions: 12
Her following need to wake up, she's a fraud. Henry isn't 'yoga for 2022' this is a photo of him from 2021.

GOODNIGHT bare trees followed by GOOD MORNING leafy trees. The trees haven't even got buds yet in 2022 let alone leaves.
Surely the huns can see that this is a summer picture when we're actually in the depths of winter. She must have taken it when they were viewing because if they completed in October the trees wouldn't have looked that full and bright. Why doesn't she just go outside and take an actual picture of how it is now!

Reactions: 17
One thing my grandad use to say to me ‘Money can buy you things to make you happy but it doesn’t bring you happiness’

Hinch might be throwing money around left right and centre but she isn’t happy with life at all. I’d rather have my very average life any day, than be in a position like her. She bangs on about privacy yet shows her new house and it’s very easy to find where it is and not only does it have every room on show but also has a complete house layout. She constantly lies and boys with have NO privacy at all! I have a very high following on Instagram with my home account and not once have my childrens faces been shown, photos in the background of photos get blurred out and the front of my house is never ever shown. My face isn’t even shown on it. It is just about my house.

She might be splashing the cash now but one day it will all come to an end and she’ll be left with nothing.
Also, Money can't buy you class.
Absolutely chavs. They'll be known as 'new money' amongst the locals.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I reckon she'll do a patch of Astro for the boys to play on so they will stay pristine (like where Ron has his playhouse in Castle Greyskull). I doubt she'll astroturf the whole farm.

Reactions: 20
That house could be such a beautiful cosy farmhouse.like those georgious ones you see on escape to the country! But god she's going to wreck it.its not made for grey,streamlined white,clean lines or modern coldness.

Reactions: 13
Artificial grass and a “farm” do not go hand in hand 🥴 She is a thick witch isn’t she 🤣 knew it wouldn’t take long for her to ruin the place! Moron.

Reactions: 10
As for Jamie's comment about his kind neighbours telling them paps were peering over a fence, you've lost those 'trusty' neighbours now, the horses won't tell you when someone hops over your hedges.
Wonder if Hunch made up some Hinch hampers with some freebies she had knocking around and a signed copy of her latest book to appease the neighbours and apologise for the bad press - i can only imagine they are no longer welcome in the street now! If I was their neighbour I’d be livid. Does Maldon have a local paper @fannysjohnny? Have they covered the story of why Mrs Hinch has had to move for the whole of Maldon to read. Bet the whole family feel a bit awkward now when they pop into town. Feel sorry for the new neighbour who has to put up with them all! Those poor poor horses 😂

Reactions: 13
Boke. Inches stories are so bleeping patronising to anyone who actually farms. And look at him trying to do damage limitations so as not to piss the neighbours off any more than they already have. Clarkson has duck all to worry about mate. Chav farm has nothing on diddly squat. 🖕 atv
So glad he’s planning to use his Instagram “platform” more this year 😀 really made the start to 2022 that little bit better for me 👌🏼🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.