Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
You guys realise when I said I was going to do bedtime I meant my 3 year old right, not my bedtime 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 130

cantthinkofaname2

Chatty Member
Been reading for days. Keep being tempted to comment yet never do…..

Had a couple of whiskeys after my first day back at work in 3 weeks though. So….. hello 👋🏼🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 106
So after a shock bereavement last year, and the intense grief that follows, I went into my own wee world and came off social media etc etc and tattle. Also my laptop was goosed. Start of the new year and thought , right get back into the world.
New laptop, Back on insta and HOLY SHIT BALLS the daft c***t has bough a farm (that's not a farm!) Where the fuck to even start. 🤣 I've spent the last 2 days trying to catch up and read the threads on tattle. WTF!!!

I see Ronnie is getting speech therapy too? Has he been diagnosed with something? I am so behind but I recall when I was more active on here (and in life lol!) for bloody months the good people on here were genuinely concerned about Ronnie's progress and all that sad cow was doing was shoving a camera in his face, filming herself , selling cheap shite to sheep, buying cheap shite, begging for freebies and so on and so on. Poor Ronnie. My nephew has autism and when he was little he really struggled with his communication and with language. He is 6 now and my brother in law has done amazing work with the language therapists and school and he is going to mainstream school now and his language has come on so much. That was down to perseverance, hard work, patience, literally tears sometimes. Not shoving a camera in his face. Yes she could use her platform to discuss important topics and people should discuss them but she's more interested in it for fucking sympathy and content. Total Narc. That's not going to help him! Is she showing people the realities of having a child that may require additional support. Is she fuck, how is that helping anyone.

Also see the delusions of grandeur are still there.....so famous she needs to move from castle greyskull to somewhere "5 minutes away" and get MORE security cameras (don't tell me she got the cctv free too). OMG she is cringe on a new level. She is that concerned about security she is keeping the old house in the family so she can pop back whenever she wants (guess they are not entitled to privacy) and she has overlapped moving by how many months? Yea really fucking concerned about your family aren't you. What a tit.

Even if it wasn't a slap in the face to anyone who has ever had to move after genuinely being scared for their families safety.....even if you ignore that..... Most don't have the fucking luxury of taking months to move (and not having to sell their old house at all).

I notice fiddle is appearing more and more. I swear next they will be on some shite channel 5 'the hinch family farm' tv show or some crap. She will be tweeded and barboured up to the max with her hunter wellies selling cheap knock off versions. So predictable. She has no idea of real country living .......that's just a big fucking garden she has. She couldn't cope with the last one and had to fake her plants and veg (mind the clearly store bought veg she "pulled out" the veg patch. pahahaha) Anyway what a joke.

I know a lengthy thread but seriously catching up and GOD I have missed tattle.

I'll end with this. ALPACAS .....FUCKING ALPACAS. Give me strength.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 106

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Winning thread title by @BeyoncéCarter-Knowles

Winning thread titles taken from page 30 onwards guyshhh 👍
Keep them short and sweet so they can fit 😘
No swears in titles! 🙊
Wiki is the pink button for newbies

On today’s episode of ‘Tend Parenting by Narcissists’, Sophie shrieked (literally) about Ronnie using a 4 word sentence “I don’t want it”.
While we Tattlers are overjoyed at Ron’s progress, we can’t help but feel a teeny bit cynical that it just happened to coincide with when his mum had alienated a load of shoppers, sorry, followers.

Soph was apparently chopping wood for the log burner that didn’t come with the house so must have been installed in the small window of time since they got the keys…

Mad Ma was seen waving her minky around, confirming suspicions that she is now on the payroll as the Thursday cleaner. She has upped her days now there’s a whole farm to clean.

Further proof that the boys are used merely as fillers between house content and ads, when Soph snuck in a little undeclared ad for Astonish.

Soph also gave viewers a guided tour of the east wing, including utility room (just in case you missed it) and playroom which is in a separate postcode area to the rest of the house.
At least it’s under the same roof, which is one up on her ‘tend friend Stacey.
For someone moving because of privacy concerns, she’s certainly helping 4 million bots followers become familiar with the floor plan and access points of the new house.

We are also playing a game of new kitchen/old kitchen and trying to spot whether the previously grey kitchen worktops have been replaced with white ones.

Jamie and Big Al haven’t been seen today, hopefully they’re not locked in the workshop behind the new and improved door.

Reminder - please do not ask for or give info about the house, other than what Sophie or Jamie have shared.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 104

JaneDoe1873

Seeing all this reminds me of when I had my epiphany about the beggy duo. And it was when she was accepting thousands of pounds of gifted furniture for the first nursery. A massive penny dropped that she’s out for everything she can get while promoting unhealthy spending on her shoppers, who will try and follow her example.

This is gonna be that on steroids. If folk don’t turn off to her now, they never will. Take your millions, two houses and fuck off into the bin.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 100

Andioooop

VIP Member
Let me get this straight, ‘Hinch farm’ that’s not a farm but a lodge & won’t be a working farm, complains about someone peeking over the fence but films herself doing the same to her neighbour & posts for ‘millions’ to see 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
A2828BC2-0A1D-4E54-9AC1-073CD89C8733.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

easeypeasey

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220103_105244.jpg

Screenshot_20220103_105057_com.instagram.android.jpg

Make the illustrators stop!!!!!

The bottom photo man, Ronnie is not having a good time in the original, why recreate it without eyes 😩😩😩

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 74

N0s3yr0s3y

VIP Member
Is she spiking her dad with speed bombs? He’s knocking these bits up fast as lightning 😳
Tend Thread suggestion:
Weeping Al the fastest chippy in the west, all the best 👍🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 69

Meg78

VIP Member
One of my friends is a die hard hincher; owns aaaall the books and aaaaall the future landfill Tesco goods, she’s always defended and applauded and revered…. and after I showed her the new house price she’s announced today she’s had enough of our lord and saviour Saint Sopha of Sofa, promptly unfollowing her!

VIVE LA RÉSISTANCE!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

Babybail93

VIP Member
Do we think Old Lady Barker is going to be a regular feature in Hinch stories going forward?

That nasty old face is going to turn the milk in my tea.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 66
So now everyone local knows what the entrance to her property looks like:rolleyes: You can't make this shit up!
But she is really concerned about safety. I live 700+ miles away in the north of Scotland and after less than a minute have managed to find her new address with only the info she has given on insta. Obv I won't say it (us coke guzzling tattlers are better than that and not actual fannies) but point I'm making is she isn't that bothered about security. Stupid Bint.

• Heart
Reactions: 65
Sorry if this has been posted already but I’ve just seen it and jumped on here.
I’m sorry but what on earth does she have to be sad about? She has just bought a million pound house!!! ‘It will all work out in the end’ yeah tell a struggling mum/dad that who is struggling to pay their rent this month that! I’m sorry but all her posts so far haven’t bothered me as much as this one!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 63
If that's what he sheepies think Tattlers are truly like they couldn't be more wrong.

Nobody knows who each other is or what we do exactly, however it's bloody obvious there are so many intelligent, caring professionals here with decent real lives/jobs/families and a genuine desire to out free loadng SM parasites for who they truly are. Everyone here champions those boys, so any of Hunch's flock reading this and take note! She is NOT your relatable sweet friend!
Do wake up and realise you are being fleeced by a couple of liars on the make and YOU have financed it.
ATV! 😘👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 61

N0s3yr0s3y

VIP Member
Does anyone else remember when a photo of their house from behind the back garden fence was posted on here? It was well before she had those hideous privacy screen “trees” installed. It was swiftly deleted, either by the poster (was it @fannysjohnny ?) or admin. The photo was taken from a public path that runs along behind.

Is this what they’re referring to, and now it’s being spun into a whole song and dance about how the paps are banging down their neighbours’ doors for photos of little old me Soph? Fucking ridiculous.
I remember this & it’s what I think they could mean aside from the bbq incident that they can’t admit to

Let me get this straight, ‘Hinch farm’ that’s not a farm but a lodge & won’t be a working farm, complains about someone peeking over the fence but films herself doing the same to her neighbour & posts for ‘millions’ to see 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
View attachment 965736
I’m not being nasty in any way because I’d never be mean to a kid but I really thought it was little Rex Solomon stood at the fence next to Hinch at first 🙈 I don’t have the best eyesight to be fair 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 57

Bunnykins

VIP Member
She’s easily going to spend another million doing this place up.
Artificial grass. On a tend farm!
🎵 Life in plastic, she’s chavtastic!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57