Mrs Hinch #481 Sofa Hinchliffe has ‘tend farm, E-I-E-I-NOPE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Winning thread title by @BeyoncéCarter-Knowles

Winning thread titles taken from page 30 onwards guyshhh 👍
Keep them short and sweet so they can fit 😘
No swears in titles! 🙊
Wiki is the pink button for newbies

On today’s episode of ‘Tend Parenting by Narcissists’, Sophie shrieked (literally) about Ronnie using a 4 word sentence “I don’t want it”.
While we Tattlers are overjoyed at Ron’s progress, we can’t help but feel a teeny bit cynical that it just happened to coincide with when his mum had alienated a load of shoppers, sorry, followers.

Soph was apparently chopping wood for the log burner that didn’t come with the house so must have been installed in the small window of time since they got the keys…

Mad Ma was seen waving her minky around, confirming suspicions that she is now on the payroll as the Thursday cleaner. She has upped her days now there’s a whole farm to clean.

Further proof that the boys are used merely as fillers between house content and ads, when Soph snuck in a little undeclared ad for Astonish.

Soph also gave viewers a guided tour of the east wing, including utility room (just in case you missed it) and playroom which is in a separate postcode area to the rest of the house.
At least it’s under the same roof, which is one up on her ‘tend friend Stacey.
For someone moving because of privacy concerns, she’s certainly helping 4 million bots followers become familiar with the floor plan and access points of the new house.

We are also playing a game of new kitchen/old kitchen and trying to spot whether the previously grey kitchen worktops have been replaced with white ones.

Jamie and Big Al haven’t been seen today, hopefully they’re not locked in the workshop behind the new and improved door.

Reminder - please do not ask for or give info about the house, other than what Sophie or Jamie have shared.
She’s a goer on the mower as her fella does a yeller. Watch us babe, we’re self made.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So JImbobnonobs up late and doing some backing!
🤣🤣🤣🙃
So the NEIGHBOURS don’t sue 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Edit to add ...
WAKE UP TATTLERS! Father James wants a question time!

And by the way jimbob if privacy is sooo much of an issue ... why do we all know exactly where you live!!! the bloody floorplan of your home and other bits of info your lovely Soph been sharing! 😡
That’s not him. That’s her. Look at the comma placement.

Reactions: 23
‘Who knows what will arrive’ 🙄🙄

they’re animals ffs not your gormless wifes ‘ebayers’ pur-chases 🙄🙄🙄 irresponsible arseholes

Reactions: 32
So they've shown their kids from the minute their born. When they're asleep, in the bath, on the toilet, eating, playing, all their firsts etc. Every inch of their bedrooms, the layout of the house etc. That is meant to be their children's safe space, but it's out there for the entire world to see.

Yet they're pissed about the fact that someone may have seen in their garden?

So busy trying to protect and sculpt their own image online yet they're completely sold our their kids within the first couple of years of their lives.
They despise anything that they can’t control when it comes to showing their contrived lives.

AKA narcissism.

Reactions: 17
All this talk of buying extra land and a menagerie, I definitely think they’re on the beg for an ‘At Home With the Hinch’s’ type show on ITV2. Would be absolute car crash television!

Reactions: 29
On the whole kitchen debate you can purchase a decent kitchen for 10k.

summer 2021 my sister purchased a huge kitchen with an island that has a granite worktop for 2K down from 12k, nothing wrong with it perfect solid condition the only hitch was she had to pick it up which was fine as a family member has a large van.

My cousin also purchased a kitchen same price from the same place a few days after and hers is the same size just different colour and lay out.

My point is it can be done you just have to shop around for one.
Exactly.
My kitchen isn't massiveeee but it's large, mine cost 7k in the sale, I didn't have to pay for fitting cos a family member fits them, fantastical quality and absolutely stunning. 4 year old, still looks new..
Snobby comments are just not needed at all, not everyone wipes their arse with £50s. For some reason this thread had turned into I'm richer than you recently and it's just pathetic.
I don't even know why I put she'd get gifted a 10k kitchen when hers would be more near the 50k mark but regardless she's getting one gifted so doesn't matter 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I'm pretty sure Jeremy would have some fairly choice words to describe these two dipshits!
You absolutely can’t like, you can get an average one in a small space for £10k, nothing of decent quality that will last. A generic B&Q or Howdens one size fits all isn’t a decent kitchen. Each to their own though. Anyway, point is she won’t settle for an average kitchen will she, even though she’s so relatable 😂😂😂
Shes stalking Tom Howley kitchens and for that size kitchen it would be about £50k

Reactions: 8
All this talk of buying extra land and a menagerie, I definitely think they’re on the beg for an ‘At Home With the Hinch’s’ type show on ITV2. Would be absolute car crash television!
She's 100% angling for a tv show as much as "jamie" is on the beg for a dominoes, and im not gonna lie i would hate watch the duck out of it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just come on to say in this part of Essex (15 minutes from Maldon) there's frost on the grass still. So her latest photo showing Henry on the grass that's brilliantly green with a sunny sky is another pre-record.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Does anyone have a screenshot of Soph explaining the reason for the move was because of a selfish neighbour? I can’t find it. I want to see it side by side with Jamie’s new explanation for the move
I don't think she actually did say anything about neighbours and we all just assumed especially with the lockdown party story her neighbours did 😂 I think she did just say privacy issues and that's why she has the big netted fence extended at the top of her original fences.....

Reactions: 8
Her sheep really need to wake up!! She's stopped following the people with normal houses and started following only those with farm / country style homes.

Reactions: 22
So JImbobnonobs up late and doing some backing!
🤣🤣🤣🙃
So the NEIGHBOURS don’t sue 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Edit to add ...
WAKE UP TATTLERS! Father James wants a question time!

And by the way jimbob if privacy is sooo much of an issue ... why do we all know exactly where you live!!! the bloody floorplan of your home and other bits of info your lovely Soph been sharing! 😡
So they didn't like a supposed tabloid journalist peeking into their home or garden because that's an invasion of their privacy but they have absolutely no issue with 4+ million people watching an innocent child sitting on the toilet? That's not a gross invasion of his privacy??! 🧐

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Just come on to say in this part of Essex (15 minutes from Maldon) there's frost on the grass still. So her latest photo showing Henry on the grass that's brilliantly green with a sunny sky is another pre-record.
Just came to say this, The tree’s are green lol! Just starting to brown so it looks like it was taken Aug/Sept 😵💫

Reactions: 20
‘Try to peek into our garden to see what Soph is doing’ well they wouldn’t get anything juicy would they, she’s doing duck all as usual 😂😂😂

But if they’re lucky they’ll get a shot of her pensive in the gazebo, or maybe tend sleeping very unsafe with Lonnie, capturing an innocent hedgehog or filming Henners having a tit. Nevermind though, she’s given enough details about the new house for those paparazzi to find you again Jimbob.

They had to move because they’re celebrities guyssssch 🙄🙄 just call him Spindoctor James
Spindoctor James had me laughing!! He could have a fantastic career in politics - hes already got the right credentials for it - devious, egotistical, manipulative, liar, fame hungry, thinks he’s better than others etc etc

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Shes stalking Tom Howley kitchens and for that size kitchen it would be about £50k
What happened to Brad whatshischops who fitted the kitchen and drive-thru in Castle Greyskull? Has she fell out with him cos he outed the new kitchen before she had?

Reactions: 15
Exactly.
My kitchen isn't massiveeee but it's large, mine cost 7k in the sale, I didn't have to pay for fitting cos a family member fits them, fantastical quality and absolutely stunning. 4 year old, still looks new..
Snobby comments are just not needed at all, not everyone wipes their arse with £50s. For some reason this thread had turned into I'm richer than you recently and it's just pathetic.
I don't even know why I put she'd get gifted a 10k kitchen when hers would be more near the 50k mark but regardless she's getting one gifted so doesn't matter 😂
The same with my sister and cousin they didn’t pay for fitting as their husbands helped each other and fitted the kitchens themselves, it took them 4 months to fit everything as covid hit some of the family members but they got it done.

Soph it definitely going to get one gifted, I wonder if it’ll be an all white kitchen? With her all grey tat accessories 🤢😬

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.