Mrs Hinch #481 Sofa Hinchliffe has ‘tend farm, E-I-E-I-NOPE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You absolutely can get a decent kitchen for 10k, maybe not for hinch cos she's up her own hole.
You absolutely can’t like, you can get an average one in a small space for £10k, nothing of decent quality that will last. A generic B&Q or Howdens one size fits all isn’t a decent kitchen. Each to their own though. Anyway, point is she won’t settle for an average kitchen will she, even though she’s so relatable 😂😂😂

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Their marriage isn't really a marriage is it. They are business partners, an arrangement. They have no daily routine or structure or juggling around the kids and work, no time apart no seperate lives, no seperate interests, all they have to discuss at home is everything she WANTS, money, business, and discussing the kids and if he's going to get her pregnant again. The 'happy anniversary, I love you babe' Sophie's reply 'woo hoo hoo' spoke volumes. She is self centered and everything in their world/lives revolves around her and her indulgences. That's no life no matter how much money you have, money just attracts cling on's and fakery (Jamie & Freda)
Totally agree. They appear totally toxic for one another. It is not healthy and normal to be the way they are. What someone said above is right. She buys constantly she’s empty and unhappy. When I first started earning good money I was just divorced and so unhappy and I acted the same, thankfully I met a lovely man who saw this and helped me out of that whole. Her whole family are odd and so dysfunctional

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Can’t wait for the vids of her slapping herself because she sees a spider

Reactions: 17
Oh crap, please no more Insta Inch. Can’t believe he’s pushing the flip flop crap. I can’t deal with his nasal drone.

• Haha
  • Sick
I can hear his voice in my head when I read those posts and now I want to curl into a ball and sit, rocking in a corner for the rest of the day. Urgh he is so cringe! I have such second hand embarrassment it’s painful 😖

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So they've shown their kids from the minute their born. When they're asleep, in the bath, on the toilet, eating, playing, all their firsts etc. Every inch of their bedrooms, the layout of the house etc. That is meant to be their children's safe space, but it's out there for the entire world to see.

Yet they're pissed about the fact that someone may have seen in their garden?

So busy trying to protect and sculpt their own image online yet they're completely sold our their kids within the first couple of years of their lives.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
He's bigging his neighbours up cos they were reading here all night and us saying we hope the neighbours spill a scandal when they move. Can't say they're incredible when they reported them for having a lockdown party, that defo would of caused tension for Queen soph, they are 100% paying a hefty price to the neighbours for their silence in return. Things will come out eventually, neighbours or not.. There's something going on with that family..

• Heart
Reactions: 44
But she is really concerned about safety. I live 700+ miles away in the north of Scotland and after less than a minute have managed to find her new address with only the info she has given on insta. Obv I won't say it (us coke guzzling tattlers are better than that and not actual fannies) but point I'm making is she isn't that bothered about security. Stupid Bint.
i’m obviously not as good as I thought I was I’m great at finding people clearly not places but I go to the hinchgram

Reactions: 4
Oh look a ‘tend Q&A!

They’re shitting themselves now the papers are all reporting a feud with neighbours aren’t they.

Even this answer doesn’t outright say it’s not neighbours, nor does it say it is the press. It’s careful wording.

Next thing we know they’ll be claiming the paps are flying drones over their ‘tend farm to get pictures of the bleeping alpacas

View attachment 965674
Interesting he says 'Invasion of privacy is, in my opinion, disgusting, and I do not understand how they sleep at night' :rolleyes: yet his own 2 children have no privacy, his wife has even shared his toilet habits on stories. One rule for them and another for everyone else?

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Does anyone have a screenshot of Soph explaining the reason for the move was because of a selfish neighbour? I can’t find it. I want to see it side by side with Jamie’s new explanation for the move

I am having such a giggle with all these posts. Must admit I used to like her, but not for months now as it all got a bit too much poor me, poor me 🙁 And on the subject of privacy, I found out very easily where she lived before because it was in her book. And I discovered the new place within an hour. And I’m not a local either.

Reactions: 14
Her jealousy since the day SS moved to her new place has seeped out of every pore. Why this utter bollocks about neighbours and privacy. She said specifically “I will do whatever it takes to have this for my family”
WHATEVER IT TAKES!
And here we are…😉

Reactions: 47
On the whole kitchen debate you can purchase a decent kitchen for 10k.

summer 2021 my sister purchased a huge kitchen with an island that has a granite worktop for 2K down from 12k, nothing wrong with it perfect solid condition the only hitch was she had to pick it up which was fine as a family member has a large van.

My cousin also purchased a kitchen same price from the same place a few days after and hers is the same size just different colour and lay out.

My point is it can be done you just have to shop around for one.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just thinking about the photo of chicken strip in his bib….
We haven’t seen this photo before. It didn’t appear in any of the shots we were shown from the Xmas getaway I believe?!?
So, Sofa must be accepting theses gifts not tagging them or showing them on her page but sending photos to the companies for them to advertise with.
She gets free stuff, there’s no tax/advertising implications cause she’s never shown it or mentioned it so how would HMRC/ASA know and the company gets exposure.
Say what you like about Sofa, she’s either extremely clever or had brilliant advice.
The photo of Henry in his bib appeared on Henry's insta account on New Year's Day (I think). No #ad or anything on it though

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.