Mrs Hinch #481 Sofa Hinchliffe has ‘tend farm, E-I-E-I-NOPE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When your knee deep in august pre records
Just thinking about the photo of chicken strip in his bib….
We haven’t seen this photo before. It didn’t appear in any of the shots we were shown from the Xmas getaway I believe?!?
So, Sofa must be accepting theses gifts not tagging them or showing them on her page but sending photos to the companies for them to advertise with.
She gets free stuff, there’s no tax/advertising implications cause she’s never shown it or mentioned it so how would HMRC/ASA know and the company gets exposure.
Say what you like about Sofa, she’s either extremely clever or had brilliant advice.
I’m on the Louise Thompson thread and there’s discussions about her doing this recently. Must be a new loophole they’ve discovered.

Reactions: 9
For someone who filmed their own child using the toilet and shared it with millions of people, and their bragging videos of the new house, they can take their privacy lie, roll it up and wedge it right up their greedy, dishonest arseholes.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
She is quite the greedy little mare isn't she. Basically reading from what is screen shot here, all she does is walk around all day saying 'i want I want I want' (alpacas, ride on mowers, tractors, furniture, decorating, kitchens, house, land, constant shopping trips and buying stuff she doesn't know what she needs it for, etc etc), the women is bored out of her brain, unsatisfied and uninterested in the children she's birthed and just because she has money all she is interested in is spending to fill her empty void in her life. Such a sad existence, and Jamie enables her every day.

Everthing she has and all she does is preach how much she's struggling and just about coping everyday.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I bet Jeremy Clarkson is quaking in his boots 🙄 I noticed he didn’t tag him 🤣
You know, I bet she’s seen the popularity of Diddlysquat Farm and how people queue for hours to get in, and pay stupid prices for his items, and I bet she’s seen that and thought Karching!!!! 🤑🤑🤑

Reactions: 16
Their marriage isn't really a marriage is it. They are business partners, an arrangement. They have no daily routine or structure or juggling around the kids and work, no time apart no seperate lives, no seperate interests, all they have to discuss at home is everything she WANTS, money, business, and discussing the kids and if he's going to get her pregnant again. The 'happy anniversary, I love you babe' Sophie's reply 'woo hoo hoo' spoke volumes. She is self centered and everything in their world/lives revolves around her and her indulgences. That's no life no matter how much money you have, money just attracts cling on's and fakery (Jamie & Freda)

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I actually loved Clarkson's Farm. Really put into perspective how much work it takes. Them 2 thundercunts haven't got a days graft in them!
We loved it too - showed how hard it was. These two have no idea what work actually is. His Q&A actually disgusted me.

Reactions: 13
She is quite the greedy little mare isn't she. Basically reading from what is screen shot here, all she does is walk around all day saying 'i want I want I want' (alpacas, ride on mowers, tractors, furniture, decorating, kitchens, house, land, constant shopping trips and buying stuff she doesn't know what she needs it for, etc etc), the women is bored out of her brain, unsatisfied and uninterested in the children she's birthed and just because she has money all she is interested in is spending to fill her empty void in her life. Such a sad existence, and Jamie enables her every day.

Everthing she has and all she does is preach how much she's struggling and just about coping everyday.
THIS! 👏
She's such an empty vessel, she just buys things to try make herself happy but she never is! Never once seen her take the boys outside/to an outdoor play area and/or spend actual quality time together as a family. We do a lot of mountain biking, hiking and camping with my son and it's so much fun! I couldn't bare sitting on a manky sofa Internet shopping all day whilst my lard arse husband runs around after his three children. What does she struggle with exactly?

Their marriage isn't really a marriage is it. They are business partners, an arrangement. They have no daily routine or structure or juggling around the kids and work, no time apart no seperate lives, no seperate interests, all they have to discuss at home is everything she WANTS, money, business, and discussing the kids and if he's going to get her pregnant again. The 'happy anniversary, I love you babe' Sophie's reply 'woo hoo hoo' spoke volumes. She is self centered and everything in their world/lives revolves around her and her indulgences. That's no life no matter how much money you have, money just attracts cling on's and fakery (Jamie & Freda)
This is what I've just tried to say! Such a boring, mundane life full of all that money and misery..

• Heart
Reactions: 19
😂😂😂 Look at his little Q&A, sad bleep

"whenever Soph is sad I just tell her how great she is by showing her videos of her tat in tesco" she needs to grow up, the constant need for praise and validation is draining to read, so I can't imagine actually living it in both her shoes AND people around her.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
I’m sure Jamie has done a Q&A before after she has revealed something to correct what Hinch has posted. Like the “we never said neighbours comment”. Soph never corrects it when the papers report it wrong but he does. It’s obviously a tactic they use.
I also believe they are using the photo posted here as their reason for moving but can’t say it directly as she says she doesn’t read here.
The fact he said “we” as well means (in my opinion) they write the answers together in advance. Maybe even checked by her management. Then they find questions she has been sent that mostly match her answers and she uses them. Hence why her answers never fully and directly address the question quite correctly.
It is odd the dolls house is in past tense, why isn’t it Ronnie loves it? Has it gone somewhere already?
interesting Inch will be using his IG more; think they are definitely going for a famous couple maybe even family angle with her mum as well. They definitely signed something I think for the mainstream.

Reactions: 26
THIS! 👏
She's such an empty vessel, she just buys things to try make herself happy but she never is! Never once seen her take the boys outside/to an outdoor play area and/or spend actual quality time together as a family. We do a lot of mountain biking, hiking and camping with my son and it's so much fun! I couldn't bare sitting on a manky sofa Internet shopping all day whilst my lard arse husband runs around after his three children. What does she struggle with exactly?
She can't possibly take them anywhere... she is a Z list sleb you know. Too many privacy issues!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
For someone who filmed their own child using the toilet and shared it with millions of people, and their bragging videos of the new house, they can take their privacy lie, roll it up and wedge it right up their greedy, dishonest arseholes.
Please forward this to the media along with Jamie’s dig at the press for their supposed intrusion of their privacy. Let’s see more negativity in the press regarding these 2 chavs. They’ve only been used to positive reviews so far. Got away with all their lies. Maybe now is the time to expose them? Funny how his reason for leaving is completely different to Soph who slated the NEIGHBOUR!! I believe Soph and I think they realise their error in going so public with this and are trying to backtrack and are pretending the paparazzi are to blame - hilarious! Their lies are truly hilarious fabrications!

I’m sure Jamie has done a Q&A before after she has revealed something to correct what Hinch has posted. Like the “we never said neighbours comment”. Soph never corrects it when the papers report it wrong but he does. It’s obviously a tactic they use.
I also believe they are using the photo posted here as their reason for moving but can’t say it directly as she says she doesn’t read here.
The fact he said “we” as well means (in my opinion) they write the answers together in advance. Maybe even checked by her management. Then they find questions she has been sent that mostly match her answers and she uses them. Hence why her answers never fully and directly address the question quite correctly.
It is odd the dolls house is in past tense, why isn’t it Ronnie loves it? Has it gone somewhere already?
interesting Inch will be using his IG more; think they are definitely going for a famous couple maybe even family angle with her mum as well. They definitely signed something I think for the mainstream.
Funny how the dolls house was not shown in any Xmas footage especially when she has made such a big deal out of decorating and furnishing it - you’d think she would proudly show off the end result with her followers! We def blew her new house reveal didn’t we and she’s furious 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 38
If we buy more land?do they think the farmer next door is just going to be like ,oh right yeah OK of course take as much as you want'
They're so entitled it makes me sick. The only good bit is large animals cost a heck of a lot to keep as pets, vet bills etc,and Jeremy Clarkson showed that you can farm hard all year and come out losing money so hopefully her 'dream farm' will be her downfall just like Katie price mucky mansion is a weight around her neck 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Hmm that’s an interesting Q&A. Interesting way to try & make soph look like the good guy by saying it’s ‘not the neighbours’ accept we all know that’s what she was referring too

Reactions: 15
If they think 2 children are hard work wait til she’s got 3 alpacas, 3 chickens, 3 mini pigs (holy stink), 3 sheep, 3 ducks and a partridge in a pear tree to deal with too

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I don’t believe at all they will buy more land for either a tractor or sheep. They can dangle it there like they want to and act disappointed that it never happened with actually no intention of following through. There is no way they will be prepared to put in the effort to do it

Reactions: 16
Like everyone has said, Jeremy Clarkson would be laughing if he read this 🤣🤣 they aren't farm people. They need checking into therapy

Reactions: 18
Kelvin Fletcher and his wife have bought a farm, and they have a show coming out on BBC1 this month.

A real working farm - not a tend one

They have 2 young kids and his wife is pregnant again. It will put Hinch Farm to shame.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.