Mrs Hinch #481 Sofa Hinchliffe has ‘tend farm, E-I-E-I-NOPE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t comment often but I’m always lurking.
I think the ‘privacy’ thing might be to do with them having a back lane type thing behind/alongside their old house.
I can’t remember if it was last year or the year before but someone took a picture of the back of their fence and posted it on here. It ended up being deleted pretty quickly but I remember it happening.
Can anyone else remember that?
bit then again she hasn’t read tattle for 25 years so I dunno

omg great minds think alike lol
Wow that was simultaneous! Snap!

Reactions: 5
If WE buy more land. Mate you couldn’t buy a dominos if your wife didn’t fund you. He’s a absolute hole. There is something brewing about all these animals she keeps mentioning. I was wondering when she first mentioned alpacas was it before SS moved to pickle bleeping cottage. The whole farm thing has been pushed for a while now they are obviously planning something away from the cleaning side of things cause she knows she’s finished with that

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Just thinking about the photo of chicken strip in his bib….
We haven’t seen this photo before. It didn’t appear in any of the shots we were shown from the Xmas getaway I believe?!?
So, Sofa must be accepting theses gifts not tagging them or showing them on her page but sending photos to the companies for them to advertise with.
She gets free stuff, there’s no tax/advertising implications cause she’s never shown it or mentioned it so how would HMRC/ASA know and the company gets exposure.
Say what you like about Sofa, she’s either extremely clever or had brilliant advice.

Reactions: 11
She def made out it was whoever was on the other side of the square trees, was the cause of them wanting to move

I wonder if they've had a letter from a lawyer hence jimbonnoknob posting about it and saying they never said neighbor and their neighbours are wonderful

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Let me get this straight, ‘Hinch farm’ that’s not a farm but a lodge & won’t be a working farm, complains about someone peeking over the fence but films herself doing the same to her neighbour & posts for ‘millions’ to see 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
A2828BC2-0A1D-4E54-9AC1-073CD89C8733.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
Does anyone else remember when a photo of their house from behind the back garden fence was posted on here? It was well before she had those hideous privacy screen “trees” installed. It was swiftly deleted, either by the poster (was it @fannysjohnny ?) or admin. The photo was taken from a public path that runs along behind.

Is this what they’re referring to, and now it’s being spun into a whole song and dance about how the paps are banging down their neighbours’ doors for photos of little old me Soph? bleeping ridiculous.
I remember this & it’s what I think they could mean aside from the bbq incident that they can’t admit to

Let me get this straight, ‘Hinch farm’ that’s not a farm but a lodge & won’t be a working farm, complains about someone peeking over the fence but films herself doing the same to her neighbour & posts for ‘millions’ to see 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
View attachment 965736
I’m not being nasty in any way because I’d never be mean to a kid but I really thought it was little Rex Solomon stood at the fence next to Hinch at first 🙈 I don’t have the best eyesight to be fair 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Morning. I'm just trying to catch up slowly so sorry if I repeat what's been said. I'm back in work so more early nights for me.
What the duck was that q&a about. More kids? More farm animals? You cant have all those animals without it being an actual farm. No way would they be accepted all those animals. No way can this happen. They need to stop. Some animal charity or sanctuary need to see this and stop it! They aren't cut out for a farm! It's cruel

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Oh diddums, someone can’t sleep. Has this whole Elle Darby thing reminded them how quickly this can all disappear? Let’s hope it escalates and exposes a number of them as liars

Forgets he has Instagram - duck off 😂😂😂 He is desperate to be be famous and his business partner wife has already said he will feature more.

He could not resist a quick brag about their ability to buy more land could he? It would be HER ability love, she only allowed you 5% of the brand, not 50%. Know your worth love.

ETA - no-one but no-one would ask whether he was going to buy a tractor 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Also Jamie has mentioned about the privacy issues and it being in the papers. Knowing full bleeping well it'll get mentioned.
Did he mean the actual papers or here? 😱🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 18
I remember this & it’s what I think they could mean aside from the bbq incident that they can’t admit to

I’m not being nasty in any way because I’d never be mean to a kid but I really thought it was little Rex Solomon stood at the fence next to Hinch at first 🙈 I don’t have the best eyesight to be fair 🥴
So did I!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If her neighbours were so great why did they report her to the Daily Fail, they must have had a few photos of the lock down bbq too.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
View attachment 965736
ALSO on a side note every time I see that photo, I think it’s hinch with Rex 😂😂 henner is the spitting image of Rex from the back 😂😂 I just can’t unsee it

19883232-ED93-432D-A543-3B92864009D8.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 47
So true! 🤮

If her neighbours were so great why did they report her to the Daily Fail, they must have had a few photos of the lock down bbq too.
It’s the hypocrisy for me, this is the same woman that went to Morrisons cafe & filmed elderly people sitting on their own, minding their business, for all her followers to see

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
So I’ve had to stay away from this thread since this whole shitcuntery started. It’s the smugness I cannot stand and the fact they’re just laughing behind everyone’s back that makes me seethe. I’ve no issue with bettering yourself, it’s the joy of a good society, work hard and improve yourself. New car, holidays, new house. I mean old Bezos started in a garage. But this pair of knobjockeys have done duck ALL to get where they are. Oh sorry yes they have-they’ve fleeced the depressed, the bored, the vulnerable. And now to run with the lie it was for ‘security’ reasons is really the icing on the cake. I can’t put into words how much I’m raging about this pair. Oh and for any sheep it’s not jealousy at all. Because I know that me, mr monkey, my daughters and their partners have all worked hard to get where they are today and they’ve not had to fleece anyone or pimp out their kids to do it. Maybe Tiny Tears Al can build them a conscience but I doubt it

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Oh look a ‘tend Q&A!

They’re shitting themselves now the papers are all reporting a feud with neighbours aren’t they.

Even this answer doesn’t outright say it’s not neighbours, nor does it say it is the press. It’s careful wording.

Next thing we know they’ll be claiming the paps are flying drones over their ‘tend farm to get pictures of the bleeping alpacas

View attachment 965674
I still think they are blaming Tattle. Have thought it all along. It’s tattles fault that the press are interested in them because it’s tattle who do the real “reporting” on the hinches. Absolutely the media dip in and out of threads. I’ve got a friend who does the trashy celeb gossip for a major tabloid. She actually loves it. She’s a hugely talented journalist but she loves writing sarcastically about arrogant tossers like them. The press aren’t hounding the hinches. They want to be hounded.
i do reckon that post the bbq gate a a few were hanging around hoping to catch them out again and I do believe they follow up on tattle conspiracy theories….

• Heart
Reactions: 34
It’s the hypocrisy for me, this is the same woman that went to Morrisons cafe & filmed elderly people sitting on their own, minding their business, for all her followers to see
When she used to go get her ‘Jack pot’ 🥔 🥴 hit the jackpot now hasn’t she the scamming dosser

• Haha
Reactions: 15
& sat outside peoples houses wondering if they were ‘Hinchers’

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.