Mrs Hinch #481 Sofa Hinchliffe has ‘tend farm, E-I-E-I-NOPE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's been more posts from her in the last 3 days than there has for the last 2 years 🥴
I suppose all these renovations need paying for though 🙃
She gotta pay for the fake follows before anything else so every little post helps

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I've just looked again and there definitely not white in any of the photos. This is them in both photos.
These must be old as they’re definitely white, in fact it’s a different kitchen, same layout but different cupboards. Maybe whoever copied these pictures could see what date they are from

Reactions: 9
So now everyone local knows what the entrance to her property looks like:rolleyes: You can't make this tit up!
But she is really concerned about safety. I live 700+ miles away in the north of Scotland and after less than a minute have managed to find her new address with only the info she has given on insta. Obv I won't say it (us coke guzzling tattlers are better than that and not actual fannies) but point I'm making is she isn't that bothered about security. Stupid Bint.

• Heart
Reactions: 65
Imagine running out of content for your Instagram business for the last year so you have to spend 1.4 million plus whatever she doesn't get for free just to give you some content to reel in the sheep 😱

Reactions: 34
Sorry if this has been posted already but I’ve just seen it and jumped on here.
I’m sorry but what on earth does she have to be sad about? She has just bought a million pound house!!! ‘It will all work out in the end’ yeah tell a struggling mum/dad that who is struggling to pay their rent this month that! I’m sorry but all her posts so far haven’t bothered me as much as this one!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 63
Sorry if this has been posted already but I’ve just seen it and jumped on here.
I’m sorry but what on earth does she have to be sad about? She has just bought a million pound house!!! ‘It will all work out in the end’ yeah tell a struggling mum/dad who is struggling to pay their rent this month that! I’m sorry but all her posts so far haven’t bothered me as much as this one!

I was in the middle of writing my long post after catching up with her shite when I seen this. After the tit 2 years people have had, losing loved ones, losing jobs, incomes etc and this is what she posts. She is such an idiot. It will work out in the end.....do one soph. Totally agree. This post really bothered me too.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I loooooove crunky snacks guuuuuyyyyys
These must be old as they’re definitely white, in fact it’s a different kitchen, same layout but different cupboards. Maybe whoever copied these pictures could see what date they are from
I've just been a nosy bastard and looked at Llama Lodge again, if you flick through the pictures you can see the the cupboards are the same, either the previous owner has given the tops a refresh to lure a new victim in to buy the place or she has when she moved in new years day 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Is she really going to let those boys run around and get muddy in that garden? Will she be hosing them down in Chicken Strip's sink before letting them back inside too? She's such a perfectionist I just can't see her actually letting them get dirty, and why is she doing Ron's room tractor themed? I thought he LAAAVED diggers? And wheelie bins? And pieces of dog tit? Oh, because she thinks she lives on a farm now 🤪 she's fantasised all of this but what does she think her life will entail now that she's moved? What's so magical? She's batty! 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.