Mrs Hinch #481 Sofa Hinchliffe has ‘tend farm, E-I-E-I-NOPE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
another thing, (I previously mentioned this but I’ll say it again) ANYONE (but especially hinch) that wants animals needs to do LOTS of research and educate themselves A LOT. An alpaca isn’t just a dog, neither is a sheep, same with chickens and everything else.. if any of you live on a *REAL* farm you’ll know how tiring it is, obviously it’s great but it’s tiring. Does she know that you sometimes need to get up in the freezing cold to turn a sheep over because if you don’t it could die? Does she know how easy it is for them to take heart attacks? Does she realise she can’t give them a zoflora bath? Her whole situation is obviously annoying but THIS is the worst part because we know she hasn’t taken the time to do proper research. If you see a fluffy looking cloth on her stories, shes probably cut it off of the sheep. Hope this helps ATB Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 29
That’s how the baby happened so quickly 😂😂 and I’ve point blank said I’m not having any more!!! Think he’d keep going forever if I said yes 😂 we’ve got 5 kids between us… surely that’s enough?!
Jesus. Get the snip lad 😂
I want a second but not quite sure how to broach that subject 😂
MORE IMPORTANTLY do you have your pudding ? 😂

Reactions: 8
OfJamie
under his Inch
blessed be the vest
may the alpacas open
blessed be the workshop
may the dad weep
may the freda fiddle
maybe Trace is Aunt Trace with the electric cattle prod?
Brilliant 🤣🤣🤣

But don’t you mean OfHenry? Under his lipstick

@Danielle0120 are you liking my posts because I’m throwing out all these hints and you’re still trying to figure out who I am IRL?! 😂😂
Are you famous (like Stacey) or ‘tend famous (like Sophie) or not famous (like Fiddle)?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Jesus. Get the snip lad 😂
I want a second but not quite sure how to broach that subject 😂
MORE IMPORTANTLY do you have your pudding ? 😂
he is the biggest wuss I’ve ever met! He’s happy to cut other people open but would never let anyone near him with a scalpel! It makes me laugh so much!
But yes… I have my pudding! And it’s M&S too! Apparently I deserve it… so he’s deffo after some loving’ 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I honestly thought her front gate was higher it’s actually easier to access than I assumed but thanks for sharing Soph just so people know the car journey to yours as you showed the drive, the distance from your old house as you’ve said it’s the same distance from your mums but the other direction, given photos of the property from every angle…

I’m surprise she’s not just aff linked to bloody right move if I’m honest!
And she’s saved the whole lot as a highlight!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
As much as I would bloody love it if there was a bloody IKEA tag hanging off them, I think that’s just where the wood has been stamped. Know what I mean?
After the shocking job he did on the door, he definetly didn't create a full blown work bench in his own. I wonder if the kind old gent left it because he knew just how much she loves work benches 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I can't view it-but the music is enough to make me laugh 😂
Describe soph to me! xx
There is no Soph. But there is a disgusted looking Raymond surrounded by ssSsHinks, a bench, a thrown out tree house & work bench with 2 doors & poor Martha the mower 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
another thing, (I previously mentioned this but I’ll say it again) ANYONE (but especially hinch) that wants animals needs to do LOTS of research and educate themselves A LOT. An alpaca isn’t just a dog, neither is a sheep, same with chickens and everything else.. if any of you live on a *REAL* farm you’ll know how tiring it is, obviously it’s great but it’s tiring. Does she know that you sometimes need to get up in the freezing cold to turn a sheep over because if you don’t it could die? Does she know how easy it is for them to take heart attacks? Does she realise she can’t give them a zoflora bath? Her whole situation is obviously annoying but THIS is the worst part because we know she hasn’t taken the time to do proper research. If you see a fluffy looking cloth on her stories, shes probably cut it off of the sheep. Hope this helps ATB Xx
She read a book about alpacas, she is fully trained now. Hope this helps 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 26
he is the biggest wuss I’ve ever met! He’s happy to cut other people open but would never let anyone near him with a scalpel! It makes me laugh so much!
But yes… I have my pudding! And it’s M&S too! Apparently I deserve it… so he’s deffo after some loving’ 😂😂
If you have any dark chocolate break up a square and out it on the top 🤤🤤🤤

Men are BIZARRE I didn’t cry during labour but my partner did.
I’m the one getting cut open what you crying for 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
One of my friends is a die hard hincher; owns aaaall the books and aaaaall the future landfill Tesco goods, she’s always defended and applauded and revered…. and after I showed her the new house price she’s announced today she’s had enough of our lord and saviour Saint Sopha of Sofa, promptly unfollowing her!

VIVE LA RÉSISTANCE!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
After the shocking job he did on the door, he definetly didn't create a full blown work bench in his own. I wonder if the kind old gent left it because he knew just how much she loves work benches 😂😂
Oh I’m with you. I don’t fully believe he’s got these mad wood skills she’s so sure he has. I would put money on him having a carpenter friend who has “helped”.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.