Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LT2201

VIP Member
Good grief I need to stop reading here so much. About to take the kids out for the day and thought to myself “I better pack some crunky snacks” 😬😬
Every time I dress the baby I say "all the vest" when I put his vest on, it's going to bite me in the arse when he repeats it back one day😑

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Danielle0120

VIP Member
'sometimes it's best to not think, wonder, obsess' 🤮
she literally over thinks EVERYTHING . She's so fik I can't handle it

Andioooop

VIP Member
I never really went away.Sometimes it's better when new blood work her out🤗
That's the trend of tattle? I'll always be here to keep hinch on her toes 😘
Ps: Johnny can be so demanding sometimes and life gets in the way of taking the rise out of Sopha and co 😂
Come on @andiooop let's have a mock up of the garden next year with Steptoe&son sound track🤣🤣🙏
Poor Raymond

• Haha

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Do you know something, at first and I literally mean the first hour or so after her house announcement I was quite deflated cos a house in the middle of nowhere is my DREAM and a dream we are working towards in the future,and a dream I know will become true but I'm being realistic right now, unlike Soph who jumped the gun just cos bubbsybub got her cottage.
I am so happy with my life and my home is loved, beautiful and I'm veryyyy happy and extremely blessed. Being happy and content is something I don't believe Soph is, has ever been or ever will be, it's all an act .. So because of that, I feel sorry for her. She'll always want more and it'll bite her on the arse. She's buying alllll this stuff, all the animals, all the whatever, this, that and everything, without any real thought and more importantly without real heavy research when it comes to these innocent animals. She's like a kid in a candy shop at the min, she's gonna dig herself a bigggggg hole. And her money will run out and she'll be left with this big house and neglected animals, and bankruptcy.
You can buy all the gold in the world, you can have your flooring made of fucking diamonds and think you're better than everything and everyone, but really.. You're at the bottom of the barrel Soph.
I do hope she finds genuine happiness one day, and makes alot of changes in her life that really need making. Everyone deserves happiness, but I fully believe bad things happen to bad people. I don't wish bad on her or her family, let me make that clear, but I believe karma comes to bite people who deserve it.

• Heart

abugslife

@abugslife here you go - this is about us nusty trolls

View attachment 964459
Thank you @Pollyanna263 (y) Who’s bringing round my ten litres of coke and bale of hay, please? All to go down my fat, greedy “thrait” :ROFLMAO:

J*sus wept - I swear like a feral trooper but I’m not blasphemous, I have morals, nusty troll morals but still, morals.

I’m honestly so glad that I found this page, a friend led me here. I unfortunately was a fan of The Hinch. I purchased the 5,000 different Zoflora varieties, the scrub daddies and even a “special edition” (what a twat I sound now) pack of Minkeh’s. I was made to feel like I needed them. I didn’t need them, I needed a kicking in the axe wound. There was also x2 book purchases and a plethora of other things, which shall remain nameless, for the sake of the small shred of dignity I have left.

Swiftly moving on, none of these purchases had any impact on my bank balance. I don’t say that as a humble brag either, I say that as a fact. I have a great life, a house much nicer and larger than Sofa’s new abode (not that anyone would know, only my friends, family, neighbours and postie are privy to that information, as is normal, Sofa) but I grafted my size 32AA’s off for it, my partner and I both did (although he has bigger tits than me)

My point is, I was able to buy those items, without getting into any debt. It was like she had a weird hold over me and I felt compelled to try and find these items and buy them all, to be “part of it”. You felt like you were a part of something, in a weird way. I can only imagine some of the financial devastation, that this has had on some of her flock. I honestly do feel bad for them. In fairness, I didn’t see any of this, until my friend was highlighting things to me and then sent me here. I fell down the rabbit hole and now I’m here:geek:

• Heart

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Just having a nosy around on fb and saw this from a couple of years ago. Puts me in mind of that paint by numbers rabbit monstrosity. 😱😱😱
IMG_20220104_222609.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
Her jealousy since the day SS moved to her new place has seeped out of every pore. Why this utter bollocks about neighbours and privacy. She said specifically “I will do whatever it takes to have this for my family”
WHATEVER IT TAKES!
And here we are…😉

Reactions: 47

TrollLolLol

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion Freda & her minky, Jamie finds her kinky, Sopha’s lies are stinky the Hinchliffe FARMIly

• Haha

Katlen12

VIP Member
Let me get this straight, ‘Hinch farm’ that’s not a farm but a lodge & won’t be a working farm, complains about someone peeking over the fence but films herself doing the same to her neighbour & posts for ‘millions’ to see 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
View attachment 965736
ALSO on a side note every time I see that photo, I think it’s hinch with Rex 😂😂 henner is the spitting image of Rex from the back 😂😂 I just can’t unsee it

19883232-ED93-432D-A543-3B92864009D8.jpeg

• Haha

HelloHeyHi

VIP Member
The fact that Jamie and Sophie mention privacy whilst not respecting their children's baffles me both of them are idiots

• Heart

easeypeasey

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220104_233218.jpg

And last but not least, this absolute head case from God knows where in the world cheering little Mrs hinch on for interaction with her boy

• Sick
  • Wow

Baybay123456

Hahahaha just see tend question time with Jamie.

Otherwise known as….Questions by Sophie, answered by Sophie!!!!!

(I know the signs to look out for , thanks to here , if you knows you know!!!)

The only question that’s answered for me …..

Hinch Farm saga is losing fans trust and lots of people are questioning things!!!

I have a few questions:

1) You show us your sons most private moments like him on the toilet and saying his “first words”
How comes we didn’t see the big dolls house reveal? You took us on ‘journey’ with the decoration then abandoned mid way through?

(Oh yes that’s right, it was never really for him, you got in trouble by the supplier for dangerously representing their toys, and it was all part of some content and a failed house reveal)?

2) If paps are looking through window and over fence, do you not want a quick move not a slow ‘day by day’, are there concerns for the family you will let live there?, Soph bit worried when she pops back for all the cuppas?

(Oh that’s right - just another little twist on the fake story)

I could go on…!!!

AS IF Jamie off his own back decides at 1am without her to do a question time!!!
Nooooooo

She’s laying awake reading here - seeing once again she’s been exposed and more people are waking up.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

pinkgin147

Ohh she’s getting her buzz back. Only took a 1mil+ home to start bringing it back 🙄 FUCK OFF

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Genuine question since a few seem to know the family, is he actually interested in a workshop this stuff? Or it is because SS dad is involved in shit like this and whatever she does Hinch tries to one up?
If SS went to Tenerife Hinch would go to Elevenerife 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 45