Mrs Hinch #481 Sofa Hinchliffe has ‘tend farm, E-I-E-I-NOPE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh ffs I went and fed my children and put them to bed and there’s a new thread already! Ridiculous! This nusty troll should’ve shoved them in front of the TV and ignored them until someone else dealt with them so I could come on here and troll with my crunky snacks!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Screenshot_20220103_105244.jpg

Screenshot_20220103_105057_com.instagram.android.jpg

Make the illustrators stop!!!!!

The bottom photo man, Ronnie is not having a good time in the original, why recreate it without eyes 😩😩😩

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 74
If she’s sad about the negative observations on her poor behaviour she could always get a job and step away from ig? Oh no. She won’t as she’s fake and loves having nothing to contribute to the world and just wants to lure in vulnerable people with actual mental health problems. Most people with mental health problems, real ones, like me, are highly empathetic. I’m just lucky I was born with a loving family to give me a good start in life so I can see through people like her.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Saying goodnight from tend farm. Thought she was still at greyskull? Surely its past the boys bedtimes?
They're all taking it in turns to sleep in the one bedroom that has been organised for security reasons. Must be her turn. Hope this helps 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Stacey takes garden sunset photos with pointless quotes, Sophie says I can do that too

• Heart
Reactions: 41
They're all taking it in turns to sleep in the one bedroom that has been organised for security reasons. Must be her turn. Hope this helps 👍
do you think they wash and change the sheets every day?
Not sure I’d feel comfortable sleeping in the same sheets my in laws had slept in (well… hypothetically speaking as my in laws are dead and sleeping in a dead person’s sheets would just be effing weird wouldn’t it?! 🙈)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
I loooooove crunky snacks guuuuuyyyyys
I've just been a nosy bastard and looked at Llama Lodge again, if you flick through the pictures you can see the the cupboards are the same, either the previous owner has given the tops a refresh to lure a new victim in to buy the place or she has when she moved in new years day 😂😂😂
llama lodge has me dead 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
do you think they wash and change the sheets every day?
Not sure I’d feel comfortable sleeping in the same sheets my in laws had slept in (well… hypothetically speaking as my in laws are dead and sleeping in a dead person’s sheets would just be effing weird wouldn’t it?! 🙈)
Mad ma was scrubbing them with the minky earlier 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That was for our benefit to show hedges as there’ve been comments that the house can be seen from the road

I was wondering that too! But it’s still a relatively short driveway and a short distance between the road and the house! I’m half tempted to add a pic of the gate to my house (with any identifying factors blurred out obviously) so you can see how obsessed we are with privacy 😂😂 and we’re not even famous!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.