Mrs Hinch #481 Sofa Hinchliffe has ‘tend farm, E-I-E-I-NOPE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All these workshop posts are getting annoying now nobody cares lol oh and just show all the tools you have to pinch behind a not so secure door

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I quite like those bits he has done. Wonder how long they took him. Does also make it seem like the entire house will have new furniture in every room though.

Reactions: 11
Is she spiking her dad with speed bombs? He’s knocking these bits up fast as lightning 😳
Tend Thread suggestion:
Weeping Al the fastest chippy in the west, all the best 👍🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 69
‘Dad likes, dad says, dad this, mum that’…shut up Sopha you spoilt brat
She really is a living breathing Verucca Salt isn't she. 'i want I want I want' 'me me me' 'i want 3 alpacas, some sheep, pigs, a horse, a rescue dog, chicken's oh and ducks!' 'Daddy I want it NOW!'

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I'm going out on an oatmeal fleece covered limb and calling bingo on a Next collab.

Her beggy to do list in the workshop has "next bronx ladder desk" which is an item on next website. Guessing she will use her glue gun to make one with her delivery of pallets but posting "next" when she doesn't YET work with them?? Yeh, she's fisching for a new job, maybe more in line with where she sees her platform going? Also don't they stock F+F anyway so she might work with them already. So it's actually an undeclared ad??? Sorry, I'm talking to myself now 🤣

Reactions: 18
New money making scheme in the making guyssssss when tesscho has given up on her, her dad will start making stuff for the sheep to buy!

Reactions: 15
Apart from the constant crying and the shady tit he's done to his other kids and the fact he shagged Freda and knocked someone like Sophie out his sack, I can't help but go 'aw' when her dad is on, I don't get the vibe he's all up his own arse like the rest of them, like the way Freda will be walking the streets telling everyone about her faymush daughter with the mashive farm houshhh, you can just imagine it can't you 🤮 but I don't get a bad vibe from him
Same, he seems the most ‘normal’ for what it’s worth with that lot 😂😂

Reactions: 15
I'm going out on an oatmeal fleece covered limb and calling bingo on a Next collab.

Her beggy to do list in the workshop has "next bronx ladder desk" which is an item on next website. Guessing she will use her glue gun to make one with her delivery of pallets but posting "next" when she doesn't YET work with them?? Yeh, she's fisching for a new job, maybe more in line with where she sees her platform going? Also don't they stock F+F anyway so she might work with them already. So it's actually an undeclared ad??? Sorry, I'm talking to myself now 🤣
Mrs hinch loungewear is sold on Next Online only

Reactions: 6
She shows more interest in what tiny tears has done than anything poor Ronnie has done. bleeping weapon

• Sad
Reactions: 22
This is the style we’re going for in the master bedroom when we only got a whole new bedroom TWO bleeping YEARS AGO!! Arrrghghhh.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.