Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Errmmm no. What you really mean is you can't stop staring at your long driveway and showing it off. 🙄🙄 Dick head.

IMG_20220104_201957.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 57

abccc_

Chatty Member
Just seen Jamie’s Q&A… so odd that the thing he would do to cheer her up on a bad day is to send her a video of her reduced Tesco tat, rather than, for example - sending her a photo of their children or something more meaningful?! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Picklelily

VIP Member
There's been more posts from her in the last 3 days than there has for the last 2 years 🥴
I suppose all these renovations need paying for though 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 56

Beige_hare

I just can’t picture him having the oomph to knock out a wooden work bench easily. Of course fanny knows best here.
I don't think Weeping Al would have the oomph to knock out a wank, let alone a wooden bench. Only thing he's good at knocking out are tears 😪😄

• Haha
Reactions: 53

Danielle0120

VIP Member
😂😂😂 Look at his little Q&A, sad cunt

"whenever Soph is sad I just tell her how great she is by showing her videos of her tat in tesco" she needs to grow up, the constant need for praise and validation is draining to read, so I can't imagine actually living it in both her shoes AND people around her.

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Itsyspider

VIP Member
Their marriage isn't really a marriage is it. They are business partners, an arrangement. They have no daily routine or structure or juggling around the kids and work, no time apart no seperate lives, no seperate interests, all they have to discuss at home is everything she WANTS, money, business, and discussing the kids and if he's going to get her pregnant again. The 'happy anniversary, I love you babe' Sophie's reply 'woo hoo hoo' spoke volumes. She is self centered and everything in their world/lives revolves around her and her indulgences. That's no life no matter how much money you have, money just attracts cling on's and fakery (Jamie & Freda)

• Heart
Reactions: 51

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
This is what I think....bear with.
She had an opportunity to buy Whitehouse Farm well over a year ago,maybe 18 months.
She started her pre-records showing the dolls house.It certainly has a resemblance to that building and certainly not this one.
She was put off when she realised it's history,or found the sellers hard to deal with.She would have been looking for a quick resolution.
This is "Fallback Farm"-both properties would have been waiting for amug someone like hinch and team to come along.
I give you "Fall Back Farm".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

RedRosed

VIP Member
@abugslife here you go - this is about us nusty trolls

View attachment 964459
I know I’ve commented on this before but for the love of god can this get posted with every recap? Pretty please. I’m still on page 20 of the last thread but it’s cheered me right up. I’ve a had shit day at work (probably like the majority) and this has put a smile back on my face 😂 lol lol lol

p.s. blessed be

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
Oh look a ‘tend Q&A!

They’re shitting themselves now the papers are all reporting a feud with neighbours aren’t they.

Even this answer doesn’t outright say it’s not neighbours, nor does it say it is the press. It’s careful wording.

Next thing we know they’ll be claiming the paps are flying drones over their ‘tend farm to get pictures of the fucking alpacas

View attachment 965674
Interesting he says 'Invasion of privacy is, in my opinion, disgusting, and I do not understand how they sleep at night' :rolleyes: yet his own 2 children have no privacy, his wife has even shared his toilet habits on stories. One rule for them and another for everyone else?

• Heart

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
Just in case they disappear!
So much to unpick with this thicko.

Invasion of privacy disgusts him - so he denies his children of that? Make it make sense you thick bastard.

Tractor 🤣 we have a tractor and other machinery that please don’t ask me the name of as I haven’t got a fucking clue, it’s all my partner, I really try not to mention much about what we have as i know people are struggling right now and it’s not nice but I just had to pick up on this. HE WONT HAVE A CLUE how to maintain it and I’m here for that. They really aren’t as basic as they look 👀 tractor my arse!

Two kids are hard 💀 yeah they are when you both work! Jesus Christ! They really shouldn’t be parents if they can’t handle two kids when they are unemployed with millions

Is that dominos one an ad? I think he needs to cut back on the dominos tbh

We all knew the playhouse was for his giant wife child

Have a great day tattlers will try have a quick look at lunch time at you nusty trolls

• Heart

Itsyspider

VIP Member
She is quite the greedy little mare isn't she. Basically reading from what is screen shot here, all she does is walk around all day saying 'i want I want I want' (alpacas, ride on mowers, tractors, furniture, decorating, kitchens, house, land, constant shopping trips and buying stuff she doesn't know what she needs it for, etc etc), the women is bored out of her brain, unsatisfied and uninterested in the children she's birthed and just because she has money all she is interested in is spending to fill her empty void in her life. Such a sad existence, and Jamie enables her every day.

Everthing she has and all she does is preach how much she's struggling and just about coping everyday.

• Heart

Andioooop

VIP Member
So true! 🤮

If her neighbours were so great why did they report her to the Daily Fail, they must have had a few photos of the lock down bbq too.
It’s the hypocrisy for me, this is the same woman that went to Morrisons cafe & filmed elderly people sitting on their own, minding their business, for all her followers to see

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 49