Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
She has started following a lot of new folks hasn't she? I wish Instagram would crack down on the bots. It would be interesting to see real numbers.
Poor Henners needs to up his game, spending all his money on dog treats instead of bots.
Where is @fannysjohnny ??? shes gone awol, so has Hinch???
Let us know if you are ok Fanny ;)
View attachment 932598View attachment 932602
I've nearly caused 2 RTA's this weekend.
On Friday I spied a huge Winniebago filling up in Morrisons petrol station and reversed at speed up the approach road to the supermarket-not a good idea when everyone's frantic shopping.
On Saturday we were driving home when I spotted a new conservatory.I hit the dashboard so hard it took Johnny straight back to his first 11 driving tests.At least I know there's nothing wrong with his reflexes.Alas,it wasn't in the right garden.
Who else is meeting themselves on the way back trying to make "the" day perfect?
We can be sure that Hinch has no worries at all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Chatty Member
“No matter where you are Christmas is Christmas”
Do you know where I’ll be Xmas Eve/Xmas day/Boxing Day and the 2 bank holidays after Soph???? At fucking work!!!! Family coming from Ireland (or island as you call it 😉) aren’t coming now cos of a little thing called covid and I’m working the entire bastard thing. She’s such an insensitive cretin.

• Heart

RobotLady

VIP Member
It was the throwing flour at the car for me.
One of two things happened here.
She had a rare moment of realisation that her relationship with her firstborn is wooden, artificial & unnatural and she perhaps wanted to do something most unlike her in attempt to bond with her son.
Or severe manic episode.

• Haha

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Just a little reminder of the not-Hinch thread if anyone wants to chat about anything off-topic ❤

• Heart

YorkshireTeaTime

My favourite moments:
The maldon tornado that tore up the the garden furniture.
Airplane blanket gate
Every cooking episode ever
The day “fiddle fingers” was created.
The notes/cards/declarations of love to hinch from hinch 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40

LivingMyVestLife

Chatty Member
I just wouldn't want to be away from home right now. Maybe I am on my own with that thinking but I just want to be cuddled up at home with those I love and trying not to think about all the crap going on in the world. I can't think of anything worse than traipsing around in a van at this time of year. But each to their own I guess!

• Heart
Strange choice of words. If you were going on holiday wouldn't you just say "still trying to finish packing"
Oh yeah they're definitely moving house. Nobody needs a fucking snack stop if they're just packing to go on holiday. She must think her sheep are complete idiots. TBH they are if they still believe a word she says. Can't wait for them to wake the fuck up, stop buying in to her shite and she can no longer afford the upkeep of whatever pile they've bought because lets be honest, neither of them have any real talent and they've both been unemployed for the last couple of years. And there's no way she'd let Jimbob go back to work full time leaving her to actually parent their children on her own. The number of likes and the amount of bots she buys says it all. As soon as the companies she works with flogs tat for wake up and realise all her followers are fake, she'll lose them too. I've seen instagrammers with much smaller followings advertising MUCH higher end stuff. Things like perfumes and designer goods. She can't even do a make up video without filtering the fuck out of it. And she can't do live TV or live radio without messing up. Basically she's fucked and it won't be long until her downfall. And we're all here for it.

Go cry in the dog bed about that one Soph.

• Heart
Sorry to digress, but even if Hinch is shite and missing, I just love that the threads continue on to the point you can't reply 😄

I remember back in the day (when I was a fan/before Tattle enlightenment) when she announced she was having a baby. Unfortunately, I don't have any screenshot of anything but I distinctly remember feeling a bit of respect for her because she had this ever-growing success. She stated that they hadn't decided just how much they were going to share of their unborn baby. That she would always be a home-cleaning account because it's what made her who she is, blah, blah, blah. Fans were obviously pleased for her to have a child and then came the likes... She forgot instantly about her own child's rights to privacy, their dignity. She shares everything, but only for the bottom line 💰💰💰

Using your own babies as cash-cows isn't okay. For anyone doubting that or saying she loves her babies in her own way, just stop it. She is putting them to work, against their will to help make her money. Take that out of the context of Insta (these platforms have maybe made you feel comfortable with seeing every aspect of children's lives online) and it's time to reevaluate.

Her kids are vulnerable and of an age where they can't advocate for themselves. Thats 100% abuse.

It's worse than the mammies online who share everything that their kids do She has bought 4million followers. She buys fans, she exposes those little boys to god knows what and it is all for money. She doesn't respect herself or her family. Parents are meant to protect 😞 I know I'm preaching to the choir here but this is the basics of child protection, she's exploiting those boys for her own gain and she's getting more desperate with it as she becomes more irrelevant.

How bad is her marketing team? It's a fucking pandemic and she's a cleaning account with tend anxiety, surely she should be thriving and sharing how we can stay safe etc.
Wonderfully put. She's a disgrace and has no respect for her boys or husband.

FoxyBingo

VIP Member
Nothing like flaunting your wealth during a time when people are losing their jobs/can't afford to buy the basics for Christmas. Classy and relatable as ever Soph.

• Heart

jojo911

I’m calling it now. It will be set up to film her reaction “Do you like this house babez… Well becoz your work SO hard I bought it for youuuuu”
and she will cry.
And it will be a christmas miracle
Get a life. Better yet. Get a job

• Haha
  • Sick

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
Just in case you weren’t aware guyzzsh Sophie PAID to take her pov family away, she PAID for it, Sophie PAID (all while defo not having covid 👀)

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Jeni_from_the_block

So Lauren Goodyer or whatever she’s called, inflatable ex towie Lauren was MIA for 5 days, I didn’t notice but she made a big deal of forgetting password for her phone so couldn’t log on oh and by the way me and bubs have Covid! Maybe this is why we haven’t seen Sophie for a while, the face recognition on her phone is probably like, who the fuck are you 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39