Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChunkyMonkey90

VIP Member
I love how we still have pages and threads and she hasn't even been on IG 😂
My face of the year was when she was trying to be relateable by wiping a used dirty nappy on her face.
When she slapped herself in the face becuase if the spiders.
When she cooked that slop and the chicken was still raw and made it out it was red onion.
When storm Maldon wiped out her entire garden.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Lavanderlemon

Just found out that someone I worked with for three days last week has Covid. Because of that there's a very high chance we won't be seeing my mum who is High risk or my partners mum who is also high risk. My only shred of hope is that the Science is right and there is an immunity period because we all had it in October.

And here is another feckless influencer just driving off into the sunset and gloating about it too.

Fantastic.

• Sad

Milfordcubicle

VIP Member
Flu my arse. I have a comprimised immune system and I have a chest infection. I also have 4 kids and people coming for Xmas and it’s Christmas in 5 days. Yesterday I had to go to the emergency out of hours gp and I have been horizontal for 3 days as I am now on antibiotics with an open appointment back to OOH GP in case I need to be hospitalised. It’s not covid, I’ve had that and I’ve been triple jabbed. I also had my flu jab on Thursday with a slight cough which is where we think this full on chest infection has come from.
we have eaten most of the Christmas chocs, some nuts, some crisps and I’m not sure I’ll be able to get out and get more but who cares? I’ll be at home and hopefully we’ll enough to cook and enjoy the day. She wouldn’t know flu if it crawled out of jimbobstinkyknob flip flop

• Heart

Ditzymama28

VIP Member
The video that showed what a shit cleaner she really is cos instead of cleaning the shower grouting with ummm say bleach 🤷🏼‍♀️she wacked on sealant over the top of the diiiiiirty pink mouldy grout 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha

Bogwoppit

VIP Member
Who the fuck arses about making cat sick concoctions when you are going away for Christmas/packing up a house to move?

Personally I can’t think of anything worse than going away at Christmas with young children, I would find it so stressful but then again I don’t have my mum on call 24/7 to look after me & wipe my arse (and do my ironing)

Plus IF they are going away & get burgled then their house insurance will be invalid as she has announced it for all to see!

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
The Fash FC thing is the funniest discovery for me, shows how fame hungrey he's always been, shame for him really that's it's only finally come via his wife. And it's not even real fame, it's Monopoly fame.

• Haha

BunnyBoo0102

VIP Member
As I said, she’s only got the camper van to travel in because Stacey and Joe did the same in the summer. They made out like it was a camper van holiday whilst she was filming but then showed themselves staying in a luxury hotel when they got there.
It’s an expensive way to avoid getting out at services for a piss and a packet of crisps.
That has to be part of the next thread title

‘All that to avoid a piss and a packet of crisps’

• Haha

Bunnykins

VIP Member
As I said, she’s only got the camper van to travel in because Stacey and Joe did the same in the summer. They made out like it was a camper van holiday whilst she was filming but then showed themselves staying in a luxury hotel when they got there.
It’s an expensive way to avoid getting out at services for a piss and a packet of crisps.

• Heart

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
I’ve just remembered the reverse video of Ron with the bunny ears and Soph showing her true colours when Jimbob was getting the decs out of the loft

• Heart

WestHighlandWy

Chatty Member
I know it was Xmas last year... but the "which celebrity couple is expecting a baby"

And the 2 gender reveal videos where both them looked shocked, both videos didnt feature Ron, , are the highlights for me! And probably was the turning point for me thinking she really didn't have a bond with Ron.

Big Al crying like a banshee 😂😂
The reveal was so false.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Cassy Role

VIP Member
Just waiting for her to announce a tend house sitter now she’s advertised her empty house. There’s absolutely no way anyone would leave their own house empty at Christmas to stay in hers. Wouldn’t it have been better to keep her trip off the gram? Thick.

Mum of two

VIP Member
Her neighbours must think she’s bat shit cray doing all those SLO-Mo pans of her chavvavan
Her neighbours are currently having a party. 🥳The flags are out, tressle tables are groaning with food and booze and half the street is currently doing the conga over her grass.

• Haha

horseybox1982

VIP Member
This actually bothers me
People are struggling needing help because they cant afford to feed there children due to circumstances let alone christmas present and here hinch flaunting it.

My personal circumstance have been hard
My sons christmas wont be as extravagant as it normally is i got the 3 gift he wanted (not expensive stuff either) and i recieved a donation from a group my son attend which made me cry great ful happy tears and couldnt have been more thankful
My mobile company cut me off before my bill was due... and the only reason i have my phone on now is because they cut me off and as a goodwill gesture paid my phone bill.

I know people worse than me and here sophie flaunting everything and getting most of it for sweet f all!
I hear you 100%. This year has totally fucked us financially with furlough at the start then I was laid off then H almost dying and our credit card has been the buffer, Fuck knows how we will pay any of it back. The kids have presents, one each off their list that they asked for and from their aunts and uncles they are getting money to go towards anything else they asked for that we can’t afford. I feel terrible that I can’t fully provide for my kids, the elder two understand but HRH doesn’t, I just hope we picked the right thing off her list, she changes her mind so often takes after her mum 😭.

I’m certain many families are in the same boat as us with benefit cuts, covid trashing most industries again and just the cost of living crippling us. Hinch had the chance to be so different and help others instead she’s hired a fucking motor home to drive to a farmhouse for Christmas, has thrown away Fuck knows how much money over the year on shite she doesn’t need from Home Bargains and B&M and I’m scraping pennies together for the Christmas shop.

She has no Fucking clue whatsoever.

Sending love to you xxxxx

• Heart
Grinch is the kind of person who says they've got "flu" but still manage to go out.

If you had real flu you'd be contemplating whether wetting the bed is the better option than trying to get up out of bed.
Can confirm. I had swine flu back when that was around, couldn’t physically move off the sofa and actually wet myself cause I didn’t have the energy to move.
(So glad this is anonymous 🤣🤣)

• Haha

Jdimlet

Chatty Member
She’s so boring I’ve gone back to thread 1.

Found this gem and thought I’d finally set my avatar in celebration of the sheer audacity she had at posting such a catfish.

1639926254510.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

ifimhonest

Chatty Member
'Never would i thought i would be able to do this for my family'

AKA - i paid for it all - they all paid fuck all 🤣

• Haha