Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Justapeep

VIP Member
I thought the most relatable picture of her was when they were photographed with a trolley of shopping and he was meant to have been pulled out of the bookies and she had a face like thunder walking behind him. They looked like a pair of chavs I’m sure there is a photo somewhere I’ll try and find it

• Haha
Reactions: 39

fuzzyhoosecoatluvaaa

Chatty Member
I was planning on doing my Christmas clean today as I’m super organised this year (yayy) (covid fucked me last year right in the arse) but not now, I’m not moving from tattle!! I have my coke and chunky shhnacks🍿👀

• Haha
  • Heart

cm1985

Chatty Member
You just know she’s on her sofa in her chaviest lounge set with a jug of “sketti hoops” reading tattle while jimbob and mad ma look after the kids 😂😂😂 morning twatface 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

• Haha

Tharsheblows

VIP Member
I know bigger things are 'a foootzz' and call me crazy but did she sprinkle icing sugar over those hideous brie and cranberry things 🤔🤔🤔
Screenshot_20211220-190116_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

Midgetgem

When the landscaping company revealed her sleepers before she did and messed her time line up she's a bisch

• Haha

cm1985

Chatty Member
Let’s not forget fame hungry Janine was on tipping point. 😂 they both reek of desperation.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

Cassy Role

VIP Member
What kind of a moron advertises to *ahem* 4 million followers that they are going away with their family for Christmas… so their house is going to be unoccupied….

I’m going to take a guess at one who is leaving nothing valuable in there because they’re moving house 🥱

MrsDon1

VIP Member
You’ll know exactly where they are as there will be localised flooding from all her and Big Al’s crying over how blessed they all are.

• Haha

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
I spent 2 1/2 hours in A&E last night (all fine, was littlest causing dramas with suspected dislocated finger but all is okay) and in the paeds waiting area was another mum who was wearing the Hinch black butter yarn (dog bed) set, off the shoulder and everything.

I’m so glad I was wearing a mask to hide the start of a laugh when I saw it 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Jdimlet

Chatty Member
The media makes this place out to be the bloody worst, most toxic place on the Internet. It's really not.
I think part of the problem is that most other threads are really brutal. This is by far the most active thread on the site which should account for something, and we all generally have the same or similar ‘line’ of what is too far, which is brilliant.

For example I drop in and out of The Tim Tracker thread (Florida theme park bloggers, turned family/child exploitation channel since the arrival of their miracle child), and it’s toxic AF! Posters fat shaming the mum, calling their little two year old ugly and slow (he’s cute as a button and zero concerns in terms of development but they were banding around ‘autism’ since day one).
It’s pretty horrible, and when others say it’s too far they get shouted down for moderating, which seems insane to me.

Welcome to this thread! Honestly, there is so much support on here for one another, and I think a lot of us would feel a bit lost without it.
At the core is a disdain for the vapid influencer culture, and for these charlatans to be held accountable for their actions. If we fuck up at work we are called up on it. This is their job (can’t even type that without feeling nauseous) and they have the added layer of responsibility due to their influence over so many, but because they have army’s of sheep backing them up they believe they are invincible. Unless you blindly follow them and blow smoke up their add you are a jealous troll…please 😴

• Heart
Reactions: 37