Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cassy Role

VIP Member
I think it's disgusting how she treats the sheep!! And they don't even see it. Can't even be bothered to let them know she's taking time away.
Exactly. Last few weeks have been very ad heavy. She’s filled her contractual obligations. Earned her money and fucked off for a prolonged Christmas holiday.

There was a time when she wouldn’t even take one day away from the gram without giving her sheep a heads up. Shows how complacent she’s become. Doesn’t give a toss.

Reactions: 44
The sooner she disappears from insta for good, the better. Society doesn’t need people like Soph. We need less consumerism. She is inconsiderate, wasteful, toxic and couldn’t give a crap about the planet!

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Baybay123456

Sorry I think she’s just RUDE!

Couldn’t spend 2 mins to report (in 4 days) she was unwell so would be “off work”.
After all her followers are ‘family’ and ‘aunties’.. and hanging off her every word:

You’d report absence to your boss…. Who pays you… well the shoppers pay her! Same thing right?

RUDE! Doesn’t give a shit really!

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Palms

Now now ladies.
We've had her down here for far to long now. It's only fair we share 😂
Off you trott hinchy. Give essex a breather.

• Haha

FancieNancy

What's the bet that the reveal is that it's not a holiday home at all but Jamie has brought it for them and everyone knew but poor old little Soph what a dream when her xmas gift is a key in a box she wont believe it guys, she'll be 'crying' all day about how lucky she is and how she ' cant believe it' 🙈

🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
who remembers when she had stacey over for open cinema in her garden and they where messing around on the floor and she looked so scary!! has anyone got the photos would love to see them again HAHA!!

• Haha

BunnyBoo0102

VIP Member
My favourite hinch moments are those when she disappears into the oblivion 😂

my favourite tattle topic has to be #duedategate

• Haha

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Are you shitting me? Who the fuck hires a motorhome just to drive it to another house? What fucking wasteful shit and nonsense is this?

JUST DRIVE A FUCKING CAR.

• Haha
  • Heart

Chatty Member
Thoughts and prayers with the slyvanian families in the dolls house falling over as J-unit flings that thing around every corner while the mini toilet brush and mirror roll around 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha

RubySky478

VIP Member
If I’d rented my van to someone and they started shoving command strips on the walls, destroying the window seals with those candy canes and spraying the windows, I’d be right pissed off.

Jyhy1110

VIP Member
My fave part was when she was on loose woman and queen Janet asks her questions and the look on sophs face 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Strawberry13

Chatty Member
Just nipped down to the Scottish Borders and placed some of those massive concrete boulders in place.
The grinch ain’t getting in here 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Just leaving this here, for anyone who didn’t see it when it was posted (and then deleted) a couple of weeks ago.

Second pic is one I found online showing a different view of it.

Also possibly relevant to this house is the pic of the lake / pond she posted recently, and @fannysjohnny mentioned that it looked like Beeleigh Falls - it’s the name of the place that’s important here.

E7CE7495-7212-410A-A5B4-A5D931DC259B.jpeg

7AA3B0AD-625B-41F8-96E3-6BCB89535492.png

• Wow
  • Heart

LurkeyMcLurk

VIP Member
That retractable laundry rack on the wall in Henry's room.

Promoting that "smells like it's been dried outdoors" softener when we've never seen her dry clothes outdoors.

That raw chicken concoction "oh that's onion"

• Haha
  • Heart

Sick_of_it_all

Poor love, it IS exhausting have to pick up your phone and put a message to your sheep telling them you’re not feeling well. She used all her energy liking and following new accounts and was too wiped out to let them know ❤

Edit to fix typo

• Haha
  • Heart
Country heading for lockdown
Furlough ended and people have less money than ever,

Soph: LiFe Is ToO sHoRt, lets go on a massive, non essential, splurgy holiday while my house is being packed up/moved so I can have more content from my new house in the new year

• Angry
  • Heart

NewZealandEr

The one I got most invested in was the note given to Sopha at the Bolton concert. The handwriting analysis that followed was next level tattling by many of us. I thoroughly enjoyed dissecting that.
Edit: spelling

• Haha
Reactions: 41