Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
So many to choose from! One of my top moments was when she inexplicably nailed random branches to her wall for a Christmas tree. Dead cat-gate was definitely up there too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Jadasaurus

Calling a bingo! Friday was house move day! The camper was hired to get out of the way of the workers moving her stuff for her. I think Christmas Day will be a farm house get together but the farm house being her house! Christmas Day reveal

• Heart

Bunnykins

VIP Member
Right she’s been gone so long it must be an intentional hiatus to boost the engagement on whatever she’s planning to post next.
So it’s either a big new advertising deal or the expensive (freebie) holiday or the big move. 🤔

Andioooop

VIP Member
My 2021 moment has to be all of the elaborate bump hiding. Of course. And the reveal of the Astroturf that had been installed at least 5 months prior.
It was the garden centre moonbump for me with her outie belly button, but had an innie during labour 😂 oh we had some fun playing spot the bump
625C64FA-94EC-44C5-9574-DC0AB07BDB77.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

Jeni_from_the_block

She put up a suggestion box, remind her what she needs to take. I’ve told her plenty of lateral flow tests, keep the locals safe wherever you’re going 😂
Don’t expect a response

• Haha

Hiyaguys

VIP Member
Also loved it when Jamie booked the wrong accommodation for their anniversary and despite him trying to big up the hotel room as it had a bidet to “wash ur bum bum init” she still threw a strop and demanded they have a treehouse for the next night

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Alfie1234

VIP Member
My favourite had to be Jamie winding her up so much on their anniversary weekend away to the point where she swore at him. I honestly cried laughing at it, the egg chair, telling her the little tractor thing was for them and she’s so entitled she just assumed it all was 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Multi-21

VIP Member
All the people I know recently who have had covid have had more like a cold, not the old symptoms of dry cough and temperature necessarily. Bet she just didn’t do a pcr as she didn’t want to muck up her Christmas plans.

Wanted to ask though for whose benefit was Jamie in the Santa suit? No sign of Ron or Lon watching the van arrive to be excited by Santa delivering it. So was he just in that outfit for the purposes of the IG video?

Reactions: 45

StrawberryCream

VIP Member
Why tell so many strangers you and your extended family are away for Christmas, she’s just asking to be robbed at this point 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 45