Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ryupduck

Oh yes that was a brilliant discovery. Funny how Soph & Jamie didn’t mention that Jamie has been on TV several times already. Wonder why?
NO. Can't believe this is actually our jimbobnonobcantgetajob. Everytime I saw the photo I thought it was an inside tattle joke I had missed, NOT THAT THAT WAS ACTUALLY HIM. Fuck me dead and bury me pregnant I need a lie down

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Is this not the third time it’s ‘not been Covid’ 😂
Yup! Who is she trying to kid! And why didn’t Jamie take over and say that his wife was ill with flu? Imagine all those gushing sympathy comments. I smell a rat 🐀 🦠 anyone spotted her at a test centre recently 😂 She’s as tall as a giraffe, with small dainty feet and Disney like features - woodland animals following her, wearing a butter yarn lounge set and heavily guarded with a Tom Hardy lookalike bodyguard as she’s a celebrity don’t you know 😉

• Haha

WestHighlandWy

Chatty Member
Those bloody milk things she had, (dispenser) ppl away copying her, ppl who actually need them to be independent can’t get them then! The same carry on too with the eyebrow stickers!
🙄

• Haha
‘Bingo counters’ was truly truly unhinged behaviour. It’s one of the oddest things I’ve ever seen someone do.
And I used to work as security in a bingo club (trust me, people get proper fighty over the fruities!) but I’ve never seen anyone lob a load of counters over themselves before.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Literally thought I'd gone colour blind looking at this profile. 🙄🙄 How on earth people can find this Hinch inspired look appealing I do not know. And to then filter it in even more grey. Urrrggghh so bland. 🤮🤮

Screenshot_20211220_182411.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Creepy Dave Solomon’s unfiltered photos of hinch at the baby shower are a highlight for me.
(I love it when she’s caught unfiltered not because I think she’s ugly etc (she is on the inside) but because it exposes her deception)

Just spotted the clothing brand she’s following 😆
Can’t wait to see her muck out the alpacas in her slashed to the navel, sparkly fanny pelmet dress. Just a country girl at heart..
They’ll go nicely with her beige wellies.

• Haha
  • Heart

Thatlilone

This actually bothers me
People are struggling needing help because they cant afford to feed there children due to circumstances let alone christmas present and here hinch flaunting it.

My personal circumstance have been hard
My sons christmas wont be as extravagant as it normally is i got the 3 gift he wanted (not expensive stuff either) and i recieved a donation from a group my son attend which made me cry great ful happy tears and couldnt have been more thankful
My mobile company cut me off before my bill was due... and the only reason i have my phone on now is because they cut me off and as a goodwill gesture paid my phone bill.

I know people worse than me and here sophie flaunting everything and getting most of it for sweet f all!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48

MrsYooHoo

So she wasn’t going to put a tree up as they’d be away over Christmas (but still home for most of December)… but decorates a motorhome for a quick blast out to the country. Woman’s gone mad!

• Haha

Coops

Funniest thing for me was all the Fash FC footage of Jamie pre nose job! ( this may have already been mentioned )

• Haha
  • Heart

mrs Stot

VIP Member
My favourite moment was that Ronnie is finally getting the help he needs and a route to diagnosis etc, that her lies had been outed “he can talk perfectly well thank you” “there” “why is that man rolling paper” “he sings nursery rhymes so loud he wakes Lennie up “

Oh and her showing herself up with the whole “invisible speech needs” and his hearing test that was fine, then wasn’t, then was.

Just shows she lies about everything and that she is fabricating everything.

easeypeasey

VIP Member
I'm out of breath!!!!!!!!

Need a campervan to travel to a farm house...?

Odd to say the least.

We love the farm house so much that Jamie surprised me with the keys and bought it!!! Dreams do come true guys.

Theres a hole in my story, how can she let Jimmy Claus take the credit for buying a new house when it's her dream and her money.

Merry fucken Christmas you bastards, its about to get interesting 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

• Haha
  • Heart

Sausage90

VIP Member
So it’s the exact same motor home from her Peppa Pig trip. Same reg and same leaking pipe on the side, leaky pipes surely would be something a hire company would look in to and repair for safety 🤔🤷🏻‍♀️. So did you hire it Hinch? Or did you buy it?
Leaky water pipe.

Evidence that Weeping Al is already aboard the Grinchmobile?

• Haha

WestHighlandWy

Chatty Member
My favourite moment would be, when she handed Tracey a sweet out of the packet instead of having the decency to offer the packet. hinchnomanners lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47