Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thatlilone

While I’m on a roll, here’s the scary looking hare. What it should look like to how Hinch painted it. #NailedIt 🤣🤣

Jesus i must have missed the finsihed products that the stuff of nightmare poor lennie must be terrified to sleep each night

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
There's too many hinch fuck ups to like the most .. gutted I missed the nappy episode, sounds like a laugh too

it’s in the recap here, she was trying to be relatable by wiping her face with a nappy……

FancieNancy

My theory is she's let everyone know they are going away and hoping they rob her house. She's taken all the "good" shit away with her and she'll come back to the place being broken into and then declare she can't possibly live there anymore. Then impending farm house to get her over the trauma!
Too much? 😂
This could be a bingo prediction 🤣🤣

• Haha

Justanorthernlass

VIP Member
Fucking hell, Mr Horsey comes home and you lot have gone through threads like wildfire and Hinch has fucked off. Wild times 🤣. Don’t think I’ll get the chance to catch up somehow…..what have I missed?!
Ah I've just seen this. I'm so happy for you all that he is home! Amazing what tough love can do and you know what... nothing can beat him being home for Xmas ❤
Amazing news xxx

Ps you've missed Jack shit love!!

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Another uncertain Christmas with more people and families than ever using food banks and she’s glorifying that she’s hired another campervan for Christmas. So relatable once again.

My friend died suddenly on Saturday leaving her husband and her son who is 7. She was 44. They don’t have much so they are coming to us for Christmas, I can’t leave them alone in the middle of the nightmare they are living and this cunt is claiming she’s had flu for 4 days and is now going away for Christmas. She boils my piss. Utterly Fucking clueless.

She really hasn’t thought that campervan through at all given the time of year. It ain’t going to be tropical in that van whatsoever.
oh I’m so sorry. What an awful shock. Sending you love, you have the biggest heart xx

• Heart

Char4649

VIP Member
Now following a sparkly dress clothing range and balloon decor, _____ reveal/Christmas shoot in greyskull 2.0? Hello magazine is that u?

Screenshot_20211220-005708_Instagram.jpg

Ditzymama28

VIP Member
Of course Sophie Hinchliffe didn't have covid 🥱🥱🥱 4 day flu??!!! Yeah ok soph... she can just piss right off with the not ready for christmas bollocks 🙄🙄😤

Yup! Who is she trying to kid! And why didn’t Jamie take over and say that his wife was ill with flu? Imagine all those gushing sympathy comments. I smell a rat 🐀 🦠 anyone spotted her at a test centre recently 😂 She’s as tall as a giraffe, with small dainty feet and Disney like features - woodland animals following her, wearing a butter yarn lounge set and heavily guarded with a Tom Hardy lookalike bodyguard as she’s a celebrity don’t you know 😉
Love this 👏🏼👏🏼🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10