Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She really is a Cuntton Headed Ninny Muggins :poop:
She does not have a clue, the country is in a state of pre lockdown, Covid is surging and she tells all her sheep to go on a crazy mad journey.
For goodness sake sheep, wake up!!! This woman is toxic, has no idea what is going on outside her boring little self centred world.
All she has done since she became "insta famous" is spend, spend spend on the most irrelevant tat, most of which has gone to the tip.
No Sopha I'm not jealous, as I have a lovely house, enough money and what is more important I am happy with myself.
She has no respect for the environment, no respect for her kids, her husband and especially her sheep.
I suspect she is a very sad person inside who convinces herself this is her idea life but she knows deep down its all so so shallow.
The only people/animal she seems to want to please are her mad mother and fat Henners.
She is damaged.
I still watch her because I cant wait for it all to come crashing down. Never has someone deserved such a downfall for irresponsible behaviour, lies, greed...... I could go on.
The world has gone crazy in that talentless influencers can earn so much money but NHS staff who are caring and saving lifes cant get a decent pay rise.
I used to post a lot on her but stopped for a while as she really is bad for your health but now Im just hanging around to watch the shit show thats going to unravel over this festive season.
OOppps iv waffled on a bit, Im just learning guyzzzz ATV.
Here here 👏 ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10

C7tyBlue5

Oi oi you nusty lot.

Where’s she buggered off to then? I haven’t missed very much, have I! As boring as ever!

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
I honestly don't think if she has been ill that she would have a PCR as if it came back positive her Christmas plans would be ruined. I'd imagine she'd just fob it off or lie about getting tested.
Good luck to her family then as she’ll still be potentially infectious 🥴🥴🥴

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
I watched the balloon account stories and spotted this - and, for the ultra sleuths among us (that’s you Sous) check out the reflection in her sunnies.
Ok had a look now. The reflection looks like a generic housing estate so it totally could be hers. Either it was hinches party OR hinch was at the party because why else would she start following the company.

MumSays

Why else would someone 'hire' a motorhome to drive to a farmhouse?
Probably because they’ve spent an obscene amount of money on shit for Christmas, it won’t fit in two cars, so they need an expensive motor home to cram it all in.
Way to read the room greedy bitch...

Curlywurly82

VIP Member
Yes, he’s home. It’s been a MASSIVE adjustment. He’s got carers coming in twice a day, the nurses to do his injections and dressings and stupid, OT are in twice a week. The rest I do. It’s exhausting but I’m so glad he’s home. He looks so much happier and better already. The kids are like wild animals with him 🤣 If it didn’t out my real persona I’d show you the video of the eldest finding out his dad is home 😢😢. He tires very easily and spends some time in his comfy chair and some time in bed. I don’t like nighttime, I’m frightened to go to sleep incase he dies in the night so I’m not sleeping much. I’ve got to work Christmas Eve and that’s it, I’m on holiday before and after then. I love him so much, seeing the kids all over him with excitement is everything. 4mths ago I didn’t think I’d have my family back ever again xxx
Awww I'm so so glad Mr Horsey is home where he is meant to be. Must be a massive adjustment for you all , but to have all of you under the one roof is amazing!

Hopefully once you get used to him being home you will be able to switch off a bit more at night time and get some rest as well.

Delighted for you ❤❤

• Heart

grannyof2

Chatty Member
This was my favourite bump hide. Yeah cos we all hug boxes whilst we awkwardly cut things up.
Yet another photo taken by peeping Tom himself, she didn’t tell him to take a photo of her busy as always, she never stops,,, blah blah,,, she was unaware that this photo was being taken,,, I mean we’ve all been there, my partner is forever taking photos or videos of me doing stupid shit that nobody cares about and posting it on the gram,, ok hinch we believe you 🤦‍♀️🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9