Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
Maybe she’s taking the motorhome to the new farmhouse so that everyone can stay over. Maybe the new house is 5 bed, so enough rooms for them, Ronnie, Lennie and henry and a spare for ma and da. Nowhere for the sis to sleep with her family but they just so happened to have brought the camper

“it just worked out so perfectly guys, Jamie surprised me with the house, there was room for us all to stay and my sister surprised us by being there too and luckily we had the camper van so they all stayed over in that too”

Also if covid rules change and we can’t be with another household she would say her and Jamie stayed in the motorhome and ma and dad were in the house so no covid rules broken.
But what about Inchs parents aren't they going aswell🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 10
Just love that this is the picture they've chosen to use 😂😂
That story. Almost reads like an estate agent preparing to sell it at times 🤣 Her management have to be getting her engagement up for a new house reveal. Or they're just desperate now as she is so boring.

You have to wonder who she is doing this for. It's not her children. Young children don't care where they are or if a motorhome is decorated. They would enjoy a simple Christmas in greyskull without a camera shoved in their face.

Attachments

• Haha

VicksterIcon

Chatty Member
Why does she need a motor home if they’re just driving to a cottage??
My thoughts too! Unless of course the farmhouse only sleeps so many so have to make use of the motorhome - that's what happens with our friend who owns one and she comes to stay at our friends when we are all there - not enough bedrooms! We make use of the motorhome AND caravan!

The leaky pipe is probably the waste water pipe.

fuzzyhoosecoatluvaaa

Chatty Member
Yes, he’s home. It’s been a MASSIVE adjustment. He’s got carers coming in twice a day, the nurses to do his injections and dressings and stupid, OT are in twice a week. The rest I do. It’s exhausting but I’m so glad he’s home. He looks so much happier and better already. The kids are like wild animals with him 🤣 If it didn’t out my real persona I’d show you the video of the eldest finding out his dad is home 😢😢. He tires very easily and spends some time in his comfy chair and some time in bed. I don’t like nighttime, I’m frightened to go to sleep incase he dies in the night so I’m not sleeping much. I’ve got to work Christmas Eve and that’s it, I’m on holiday before and after then. I love him so much, seeing the kids all over him with excitement is everything. 4mths ago I didn’t think I’d have my family back ever again xxx
This warms my ice cold heart 🥺❤ Also your pictures amazing 👏🏼🤣🤣

• Haha

essence_of_rock

VIP Member
I give it an hour or two and they’ll be the ‘look at all the mess guysccchhh. Ron is so naughty’ post 🙄
Quick pre-record clean of the already clean shower. Some rancid pastry lunch, then a quick smash and grab in HB for a last minute shop. Or, will it be a build up to the big house reveal 🧐
Ahh the rancid pastry lunch made an appearance ✔😂
I definitely think there’s more to the motor home. Who even does that over Christmas?! 😂🎄

IsButterACarb?

Yeah not covid.
Mmmm hhhmmmm 🤔

She seems to pick up flu and colds really easily so it’s an absolute fucking miracle she’s not caught covid with the way she behaves in a highly contagious pandemic.
Plus she would’ve been classed as high risk due to her blood disorder

I_came_I_saw

Someone help my lurky brain please. Didn't she at one point get rid of that coffee table because Ron kept climbing through it 🤣

Lavanderlemon

I just showed my husband this and he said how can he eat like that? He looks like he’s in intensive care 😂🤢

I’m sorry but I cannot believe the state of his socks? How FILTHY must her floor be??? 🤢🤢🤢
To be fair - my tiniest socks often look like that when they wear light socks - I mop every day and scrub on hands and knees 4 times a week I just cannot get the floor clean - however mine is very old LVT and the lacquer has worn so the dirt ingrained a bit more. It drives me mad and when friends come to play I always warn them because it properly worries me that people are going to think I am a filthy biatch. 😒

Yes, he’s home. It’s been a MASSIVE adjustment. He’s got carers coming in twice a day, the nurses to do his injections and dressings and stupid, OT are in twice a week. The rest I do. It’s exhausting but I’m so glad he’s home. He looks so much happier and better already. The kids are like wild animals with him 🤣 If it didn’t out my real persona I’d show you the video of the eldest finding out his dad is home 😢😢. He tires very easily and spends some time in his comfy chair and some time in bed. I don’t like nighttime, I’m frightened to go to sleep incase he dies in the night so I’m not sleeping much. I’ve got to work Christmas Eve and that’s it, I’m on holiday before and after then. I love him so much, seeing the kids all over him with excitement is everything. 4mths ago I didn’t think I’d have my family back ever again xxx
Aww so glad he's home In time for Xmas. Your bound to be anxious too. Hope you have a lovely time with you family 😘 great news for sure xx

WestHighlandWy

Chatty Member
There’s no way she would be on her phone if she had the flu, I know when I get it the last thing I wanna look at is a phone! She was online last night too, full of shite as per!

It’s Christmas time there’s no need to tell any lies 😂

🎄

BeeHappy

VIP Member
I'm sure she did the same thing last time they went away - vom baking 🤮🤮- cos we were all joking about that was why inch blocked the bog🤢🤢⚠⚠
.....though she prob filmed that days or weeks ago🙄🥱
I can’t decide whether her latest culinary delight would give them the squits or bung them up for days! Imagine if she’s actually made them for the removal guys! Poor bastards!!! 🤢🤢🤢🤮

• Haha