Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RogueRey

VIP Member
Ron and Len look like they have / had headcolds. Or maybe it's because they aren't filtered. 🤷🏾‍♂️..

Stop showing just parts of the house. Show the off centre fireplace

Reactions: 12

srrmoi

I reckon their personal cars and furniture have all been moved to the new house over the last 4 days so they’ve hired a camper that will be collected when they’re done with it. Ron, Lon and Hon will already be there.

MissPrint

VIP Member
While I’m on a roll, here’s the scary looking hare. What it should look like to how Hinch painted it. #NailedIt 🤣🤣
This was epic. Didn’t she hang it up behind the door in her favourite child’s new nursery where nobody could see it?

it was the stuff nightmares are made of 🥴

• Haha

Gemstone86

it’s in the recap here, she was trying to be relatable by wiping her face with a nappy……

Wtf ?!?! Why ???? She's not wired up right

• Haha

Mum of two

VIP Member
I thought maybe she'd (allegedly) be driving to Lapland UK, but Hello magazine has just done a piece on Anton du Beke and his lovely family.
There has to be a massive ad. for something incoming, everything is calculated with Sofa 🤔

soupmodel

VIP Member
OMG totally off topic but I thought the words were it’s a hard enough life for us 😳😳😳😳 I feel like a right idiot 🤣
Firstly, I LOVE misheard lyrics. My friend was always the best for it - Britney's "You Want a Piece of Me?" It's in the title, but hey were convinced it was "You wanna a piece of meat?" 😂😂

Secondly, it's the ghetto anthem from the musical Annie. I'm guessing she's trying to use it in some sort of hilarious way 🙄 as if Ronnie's hard up in his wee beanbag living the life.

There's more lyrics about how they don't know who santa is, how their tummies are empty and they have no hope for tomorrow. Bit tone deaf with the story that came out about wee Arthur and Star 😔 We wouldn't expect anything less from number one comedian, Sopha!

Last edited:

Loopy83

VIP Member
All makes sense now for her to call out that she hasn't got covid...as if she did that's her jolly down the pan.

But is she sure?! I know people who had the sniffles, took a lat flow and were surprised that was positive and then went on to have a positive PCR. I know she doesn't have to disclose the ins and outs of her health, but during a pandemic and the current uptick in cases any influencer worth they weight in gold would say they had a negative PCR to encourage their following to do the right thing...oh wait, influencers are the politicians of Instagram aren't they. Rules of their own!

Some of her less clever sheep will now have the "flu" and be like but it's okay because Hinch had the same and it wasn't covid...
Yes, she could show her negative lateral test result.
Or as symptoms are changing for covid go for a pcr.
Be a responsible influencer for once Soph.

• Heart

FancieNancy

Just waiting for her to announce a tend house sitter now she’s advertised her empty house. There’s absolutely no way anyone would leave their own house empty at Christmas to stay in hers. Wouldn’t it have been better to keep her trip off the gram? Thick.
If not she's extremely thick because her address is out there 🤦🏽‍♀️ stupid woman!

Bunnykins

VIP Member
Yes, he’s home. It’s been a MASSIVE adjustment. He’s got carers coming in twice a day, the nurses to do his injections and dressings and stupid, OT are in twice a week. The rest I do. It’s exhausting but I’m so glad he’s home. He looks so much happier and better already. The kids are like wild animals with him 🤣 If it didn’t out my real persona I’d show you the video of the eldest finding out his dad is home 😢😢. He tires very easily and spends some time in his comfy chair and some time in bed. I don’t like nighttime, I’m frightened to go to sleep incase he dies in the night so I’m not sleeping much. I’ve got to work Christmas Eve and that’s it, I’m on holiday before and after then. I love him so much, seeing the kids all over him with excitement is everything. 4mths ago I didn’t think I’d have my family back ever again xxx
Oh lovely, I’m so happy for you that he’s home xxx

Thatlilone

I hear you 100%. This year has totally fucked us financially with furlough at the start then I was laid off then H almost dying and our credit card has been the buffer, Fuck knows how we will pay any of it back. The kids have presents, one each off their list that they asked for and from their aunts and uncles they are getting money to go towards anything else they asked for that we can’t afford. I feel terrible that I can’t fully provide for my kids, the elder two understand but HRH doesn’t, I just hope we picked the right thing off her list, she changes her mind so often takes after her mum 😭.

I’m certain many families are in the same boat as us with benefit cuts, covid trashing most industries again and just the cost of living crippling us. Hinch had the chance to be so different and help others instead she’s hired a fucking motor home to drive to a farmhouse for Christmas, has thrown away Fuck knows how much money over the year on shite she doesn’t need from Home Bargains and B&M and I’m scraping pennies together for the Christmas shop.

She has no Fucking clue whatsoever.

Sending love to you xxxxx
Im sending love to you as well
Im trying to remain optimistic with the fact no matter how hard it been how much ive struggled theyll be stuff to open and there will be love and understanding and well still try have the best day ever

I just wish sophie "im just like you" hincliffe could actually relate to us as human not flash the cash 24/7 it infuriating

• Heart

Becca1995

I think

Shes got the van until Friday then drive back to the new house for xmas there.

Why 'hire' a motorhome just to drive to a farmhouse? How far is she going? If she's thinking of coming to Yorkshire she can fuck right off!! I have a campervan and can tell you now if she pulled up next to us in that absolute waste of money with her plastic face/tits/husband I'd be rolling my eyes back into last week!
I signed up just to say this - it makes no sense AT ALL. I assumed they were planning on doing a tour of the country but they're just driving to a house. Illogical.