Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ejka

I wasn't going to post as I've become a lurker again but what the hell! I know the couple who own the motor home company and they do allow pets but only if the pets are well trained. They charge a bit extra if you take a pet to cover the cost of additional cleaning but they definitely do allow them so I'm not sure why Sopha said they weren't allowed to take Henry last time 🤷🏻‍♀️

While I'm here, she hasn't bought the motor home, they just happen to have hired the same one again. Also, there's no way the couple who own the business would give her the motor home for free or give her a discount, they're really good people and they wouldn't take any crap from Sopha.

I think that's it, I'll disappear back to lurker status now 👋🏻

(I'm the one who got stuck in the loft finding my old school photo with Sopha in if anyone is wondering, as hard as it is to believe my profile pic is the Sopha I knew from school 😂)
Please stay.

Reactions: 12

Ditzymama28

VIP Member
Who the fuck arses about making cat sick concoctions when you are going away for Christmas/packing up a house to move?

Personally I can’t think of anything worse than going away at Christmas with young children, I would find it so stressful but then again I don’t have my mum on call 24/7 to look after me & wipe my arse (and do my ironing)

Plus IF they are going away & get burgled then their house insurance will be invalid as she has announced it for all to see!
I'm sure she did the same thing last time they went away - vom baking 🤮🤮- cos we were all joking about that was why inch blocked the bog🤢🤢⚠⚠
.....though she prob filmed that days or weeks ago🙄🥱

Reactions: 12

jojo911

Could be a shoot for hello or ok in the new mansion, her dress/clothes could be from one of those places?

At this point I’ll put nothing past her

^ Hello, future JoJo here. my guess is bullshit “camper van tales” and then James will gift her the mansion. Sick of her shit.

Reactions: 11

Dd29

VIP Member
So it’s the exact same motor home from her Peppa Pig trip. Same reg and same leaking pipe on the side, leaky pipes surely would be something a hire company would look in to and repair for safety 🤔🤷🏻‍♀️. So did you hire it Hinch? Or did you buy it?
Probably recorded it back then... No way would you wear flip flops today 🥶

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
Seen lots of other InFLUencers, with kids showing visits to Santa etc etc and what has Grinch shown, Nothing🥴🥴🥴

IsButterACarb?

I never understood why a “cleaning account” like hers takes time off now she could of shared helpful content on the run up to Christmas with time saving hacks or cleaning hacks….

The oven clean

How to fit everything in the fridge (without having to buy a second fridge for the occasion 😂 still can’t believe she did that one year).

How to sort and tidy toys to declutter ready for the in pour of new ones.

Fridge clean

You know the basics but that her dumb followers might find helpful this time of year instead her content is just ad ad ad undeclared ad gifted add ad with a bit of Ron shaming it’s absolutely bizarre
I know she’s a pain in the arse but Lynsey QOC has been really good for this

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Just leaving this here, for anyone who didn’t see it when it was posted (and then deleted) a couple of weeks ago.

Second pic is one I found online showing a different view of it.

Also possibly relevant to this house is the pic of the lake / pond she posted recently, and @fannysjohnny mentioned that it looked like Beeleigh Falls - it’s the name of the place that’s important here.

View attachment 934545

View attachment 934548
What’s the name of the place?