Mrs Hinch #471 Tell your mum to unfollow Mrs Hinch because the Hinch stole Christmas luv

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just waiting for her to announce a tend house sitter now she’s advertised her empty house. There’s absolutely no way anyone would leave their own house empty at Christmas to stay in hers. Wouldn’t it have been better to keep her trip off the gram? Thick.
Unless they've already been away and had a tend xmas with family, now using pre records to make out its actually over xmas 🤷🏽‍♀️ that's the reason for the scilence .... not flu 🙄

Reactions: 21
So it’s the exact same motor home from her Peppa Pig trip. Same reg and same leaking pipe on the side, leaky pipes surely would be something a hire company would look in to and repair for safety 🤔🤷🏻‍♀️. So did you hire it Hinch? Or did you buy it?
Unless they haven't updated the DVLA then it was probably bought by the hire company in summer 2020? If I was SS, I'd be mortified at how weird and jealous my friend was. Copying her in every way possible to make money. She's definitely one of those Elevenerife sorts 🥴

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Unless they haven't updated the DVLA then it was probably bought by the hire company in summer 2020? If I was SS, I'd be mortified at how weird and jealous my friend was. Copying her in every way possible to make money. She's definitely one of those Elevenerife sorts 🥴
All that shows is the date of first registration, meaning when it was first ever allocated a number plate and registered to drive on the road. It won’t update anything to show a new keeper x

edit to say sorry I didn’t notice it says date last logbook issued, I think that’s new as it was never on there before (I use this lookup regularly for work but haven’t for a few months)

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Just waiting for her to announce a tend house sitter now she’s advertised her empty house. There’s absolutely no way anyone would leave their own house empty at Christmas to stay in hers. Wouldn’t it have been better to keep her trip off the gram? Thick.
If not she's extremely thick because her address is out there 🤦🏽‍♀️ stupid woman!

Reactions: 12
Just a little reminder of the not-Hinch thread if anyone wants to chat about anything off-topic ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Wonder why the dogs allowed in the camper now, even tho it’s the same one as before.
Hennerz was allowed in the motor home last time, just not "pepper" pig world. So he would have verb left in the camper all day. Defo not defending her because she's still a bleep. ✌🤪🤣

Reactions: 14
I just wouldn't want to be away from home right now. Maybe I am on my own with that thinking but I just want to be cuddled up at home with those I love and trying not to think about all the crap going on in the world. I can't think of anything worse than traipsing around in a van at this time of year. But each to their own I guess!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

That’s all from me - seriously considering calling in sick so I can watch this unravel with you all 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
All that shows is the date of first registration, meaning when it was first ever allocated a number plate and registered to drive on the road. It won’t update anything to show a new keeper x

edit to say sorry I didn’t notice it says date last logbook issued, I think that’s new as it was never on there before (I use this lookup regularly for work but haven’t for a few months)
No worries, I only know about this because some eejit left a white van in our street and it looked abandoned. Didn't know it was a new feature!

Reactions: 8
Will this not all not just fall over when you drive off?
That’s what the car decorations were for then 🙄🙄.
Up north? Scotland? Hmmm

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.