Mrs Hinch #471 Tell your mum to unfollow Mrs Hinch because the Hinch stole Christmas luv

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’ll know exactly where they are as there will be localised flooding from all her and Big Al’s crying over how blessed they all are.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Don't want you up north, come near Yorkshire and I'll boot you up the arse back to Essex

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Her neighbours must think she’s bat tit cray doing all those SLO-Mo pans of her chavvavan

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If I’d rented my van to someone and they started shoving command strips on the walls, destroying the window seals with those candy canes and spraying the windows, I’d be right pissed off.

Reactions: 43
What happens if rules come in households can’t mix? I know she doesn’t follow rules but will look a total prick as she’s off already for the big grinchwolds Christmas vacation

Reactions: 22
I thought she said last time that Henry wouldn’t settle in the motor home rather than he wasn’t allowed.
I’m sure she said dogs weren’t allowed, hence we were all commenting on the photo of chicken strip sat in the van despite her saying the company doesn’t allow pets?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I hope someone writes bleep in that artificial snow she's sprayed on those windows.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I wasn't going to post as I've become a lurker again but what the hell! I know the couple who own the motor home company and they do allow pets but only if the pets are well trained. They charge a bit extra if you take a pet to cover the cost of additional cleaning but they definitely do allow them so I'm not sure why Sopha said they weren't allowed to take Henry last time 🤷🏻‍♀️

While I'm here, she hasn't bought the motor home, they just happen to have hired the same one again. Also, there's no way the couple who own the business would give her the motor home for free or give her a discount, they're really good people and they wouldn't take any crap from Sopha.

I think that's it, I'll disappear back to lurker status now 👋🏻

(I'm the one who got stuck in the loft finding my old school photo with Sopha in if anyone is wondering, as hard as it is to believe my profile pic is the Sopha I knew from school 😂)
Hey! Get back here… we’ve got QUESTIONS! 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Snow spray on the windows and hooks on the interior.... She is so disrespectful to that motor company... Unless she's keeping it! By the way when fat head pulls off thee driveway all that stuff is gonna go flying lol

Reactions: 21
I wasn't going to post as I've become a lurker again but what the hell! I know the couple who own the motor home company and they do allow pets but only if the pets are well trained. They charge a bit extra if you take a pet to cover the cost of additional cleaning but they definitely do allow them so I'm not sure why Sopha said they weren't allowed to take Henry last time 🤷🏻‍♀️

While I'm here, she hasn't bought the motor home, they just happen to have hired the same one again. Also, there's no way the couple who own the business would give her the motor home for free or give her a discount, they're really good people and they wouldn't take any crap from Sopha.

I think that's it, I'll disappear back to lurker status now 👋🏻

(I'm the one who got stuck in the loft finding my old school photo with Sopha in if anyone is wondering, as hard as it is to believe my profile pic is the Sopha I knew from school 😂)
You get your backside back here right now and spill more tea please

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.