Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bunnykins

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch #471 Tell your mum to unfollow Mrs Hinch because the Hinch stole Christmas luv
Winning thread title by @Mum of two 🥳

Winning thread titles taken from page 30 onwards guyshhh 👍
Keep them short and sweet so they can fit 😘
No swears in titles! 🙊

Quickest Recap Ever.
She’s done fuck all and has gone awol.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 239

Bunnykins

VIP Member
My favourite Hinch moment of the year was the elaborate trip to the fairground on the bus complete with disapproving old ladies, Ronnie asking about roll ups and her disappearing mum and niece.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 173

Lavanderlemon

Morning guys,
Use to be HUGE Hincher. Had all the books, the sonic scrubber, the long list of cleaning products etc etc - spent all Lockdown scrubbing my already scrubbed house - which was fine as it did keep my mental health levelled I guess. I knew about Tattle because of PTWM - we had babies at the same sort of time and I saw her rant that basically se t people flocking here. Tattle hasn't made me *hate* Hinch but my GOD has it opened my eye to the Influencer culture. Absolutely terrifying. Lies. Lies. Pre-records. Ads. Gifts. Why oh WHY are we gifting food, clothes and TV's to people who can buy their own?! It's madness and it just about sums up the distribution of wealth in this country. I can't buy a House because I don't earn enough and 2 years ago I missed a payment to 02 for £12.50 but I can pay £1000 a month out to live in someone else's home who can miss as many payments to 02 as they fancy. Meanwhile ',poor' old Mrs Hinch has this insane following of people who literally hang off her every word and she can't even be arsed to tell them when she is taking 2 or 3 days off. ITS NOT REAL. She doesn't 'Love you all, Guys' she is doing a job!!

And what I see here is not a group of women standing around calling her names, but a group of people standing (you may be sitting - I dunno) around calling her (and others) OUT. TRYING to make them accountable. The media makes this place out to be the bloody worst, most toxic place on the Internet. It's really not.

So I hope you'll have me guyyyshhh - you nasty lot are the people I have been looking for.

I'll bring the crunky snacks.

Love you to the moon and back bubs.

LL xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 148
Remember when she went to Home Bargains and "played" at the tills like it was a game, degrading the people who work there to earn a living?

The same people have probably worked hard during the pandemic while she has sat in her house with Ma Barker and Janine there to tend to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 121

Ellejay81

My fave was the virgin radio disaster when she started commenting on their site and told the poor lady who's cat had died to go spend time with them. Then went on a blocking frenzy. She messed up big time that night 😂
Can't wait to see the demise of her in 2022

• Haha
Reactions: 116

soupmodel

VIP Member
Sorry to digress, but even if Hinch is shite and missing, I just love that the threads continue on to the point you can't reply 😄

I remember back in the day (when I was a fan/before Tattle enlightenment) when she announced she was having a baby. Unfortunately, I don't have any screenshot of anything but I distinctly remember feeling a bit of respect for her because she had this ever-growing success. She stated that they hadn't decided just how much they were going to share of their unborn baby. That she would always be a home-cleaning account because it's what made her who she is, blah, blah, blah. Fans were obviously pleased for her to have a child and then came the likes... She forgot instantly about her own child's rights to privacy, their dignity. She shares everything, but only for the bottom line 💰💰💰

Using your own babies as cash-cows isn't okay. For anyone doubting that or saying she loves her babies in her own way, just stop it. She is putting them to work, against their will to help make her money. Take that out of the context of Insta (these platforms have maybe made you feel comfortable with seeing every aspect of children's lives online) and it's time to reevaluate.

Her kids are vulnerable and of an age where they can't advocate for themselves. Thats 100% abuse.

It's worse than the mammies online who share everything that their kids do. She has bought 4million followers. She buys fans, she exposes those little boys to god knows what and it is all for money. She doesn't respect herself or her family. Parents are meant to protect 😞 I know I'm preaching to the choir here but this is the basics of child protection, she's exploiting those boys for her own gain and she's getting more desperate with it as she becomes more irrelevant.

How bad is her marketing team? It's a fucking pandemic and she's a cleaning account with tend anxiety, surely she should be thriving and sharing how we can stay safe etc.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 114

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Trying to think of my fave Hinch moment this year.

Maybe when she threw those counters at bingo because she wasn’t the centre of attention 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 107

deelicious

When she said she went round her friends to use her GHD’s when she was 13 but also had GHD’s as the best gift ever off her parents when she was 13.

Seems legit

• Haha
Reactions: 100

megalou

I wasn't going to post as I've become a lurker again but what the hell! I know the couple who own the motor home company and they do allow pets but only if the pets are well trained. They charge a bit extra if you take a pet to cover the cost of additional cleaning but they definitely do allow them so I'm not sure why Sopha said they weren't allowed to take Henry last time 🤷🏻‍♀️

While I'm here, she hasn't bought the motor home, they just happen to have hired the same one again. Also, there's no way the couple who own the business would give her the motor home for free or give her a discount, they're really good people and they wouldn't take any crap from Sopha.

I think that's it, I'll disappear back to lurker status now 👋🏻

(I'm the one who got stuck in the loft finding my old school photo with Sopha in if anyone is wondering, as hard as it is to believe my profile pic is the Sopha I knew from school 😂)

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 98

OHDeeeeah

VIP Member
One of my favourite moments has to be throwing flour at her range rover for absolutely NO reason to then try and clean it turning it all into a big doughy mess 😂

You know full well it went for a full valet after lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 93

mgh727

VIP Member
JUST DRIVE TO THE FARMHOUSE IN A CAR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON

YOU. DONT. NEED. A. MOTORHOME.

• Heart
Reactions: 92
The narcolepsy and wiping her face with a nappy, blesserart, so tired from being ‘supermum’ and fleecing her sheep with minimal effort 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 87
All pre recorded!
The farmhouse will already be decorated as will the front door! The family will be there. The chef will be there to cook for them or Freda will bring her Aunt Bessie’s to keep Jamie sweet. It will all be Christmassy and then she’ll say how much she wishes it was her home because she loves it guys. Cue the dolls house (that resembles the farmhouse!) being gifted to Ron and Jamie sending Henry over with a key attached to his collar to tell her it’s their new home - they’ve bought it!! The end. Oh no wait - they will then pan slowly into the garden where three Llamas await! (Poor sods) The end! ATV x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87

OHDeeeeah

VIP Member
I never understood why a “cleaning account” like hers takes time off now she could of shared helpful content on the run up to Christmas with time saving hacks or cleaning hacks….

The oven clean

How to fit everything in the fridge (without having to buy a second fridge for the occasion 😂 still can’t believe she did that one year).

How to sort and tidy toys to declutter ready for the in pour of new ones.

Fridge clean

You know the basics but that her dumb followers might find helpful this time of year instead her content is just ad ad ad undeclared ad gifted add ad with a bit of Ron shaming it’s absolutely bizarre

• Heart
Reactions: 84