Mrs Hinch #471 Tell your mum to unfollow Mrs Hinch because the Hinch stole Christmas luv

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just showed my husband this and he said how can he eat like that? He looks like he’s in intensive care 😂🤢

I’m sorry but I cannot believe the state of his socks? How FILTHY must her floor be??? 🤢🤢🤢
To be fair - my tiniest socks often look like that when they wear light socks - I mop every day and scrub on hands and knees 4 times a week I just cannot get the floor clean - however mine is very old LVT and the lacquer has worn so the dirt ingrained a bit more. It drives me mad and when friends come to play I always warn them because it properly worries me that people are going to think I am a filthy biatch. 😒

Reactions: 10
My guess is the holiday cottage is in the North of Scotland somewhere and too far to drive with 2 kids without an overnight in the campervan on the way there ?
I swear to duck, she's the last we need right now. PISS OF, YA BOOT

Reactions: 16
She is ridiculous, her dishonesty is clear to anyone with a functioning brain but of course those who have a brain who see the truth well we are just bitter, jealous trolls.
One day soon there are going to be some very embarrassed sheep when they finally click on however there will remain the few crazed sheep the actual bitter trolls who will stay fooled!
You know the Boris is doing his best and Prince Andrew has been set up! brigade our society becomes more ludicrous they seem unable to believe what their own eyes and ears see and hear..

Reactions: 18
As I said, she’s only got the camper van to travel in because Stacey and Joe did the same in the summer. They made out like it was a camper van holiday whilst she was filming but then showed themselves staying in a luxury hotel when they got there.
It’s an expensive way to avoid getting out at services for a piss and a packet of crisps.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Just waiting for her to announce a tend house sitter now she’s advertised her empty house. There’s absolutely no way anyone would leave their own house empty at Christmas to stay in hers. Wouldn’t it have been better to keep her trip off the gram? Thick.

Reactions: 36
If they go to Scotland it confirms that the trip to see Katy was ulterior motives
If they go closer to home (why?!! In a motorhome??) then it’s the new house.

She’s a fool if she hasn’t booked a PCR test🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
She wouldn’t book a PCR test, too bloody selfish. Everyone I know are on self inflicted lockdowns and cancelling plans so they can have Christmas Day with their families. She’s not in the real world is she 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 17
If they go to Scotland it confirms that the trip to see Katy was ulterior motives
If they go closer to home (why?!! In a motorhome??) then it’s the new house.
I can see it now... Christmas at new home, lockdown restrictions enforced while they there..so they just have to buy it and stay there forever. Boris made us buy it guys!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I find it quite unbelievable, like the rest of you nusty trolls, that good ole relatable Soph has hired a motor home to DRIVE to her probably £2000 plus rent a week holiday home. WTF! She is the most wasteful, greedy , self-obsessed hole I've ever witnessed. She lives in bloody cloud cuckoo land. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Look at least we are one step closer to finding out 😂

I find it quite unbelievable, like the rest of you nusty trolls, that good ole relatable Soph has hired a motor home to DRIVE to her probably £2000 plus rent a week holiday home. WTF! She is the most wasteful, greedy , self-obsessed hole I've ever witnessed. She lives in bloody cloud cuckoo land. 🤦🏻‍♀️
Dorset house was £5k a week I think.

It really doesn't matter what she does, her die hard fans love it. She's somebody to aspire too. She could kill puppies and they'll defend her to the death. Her lifestyle and spending doesn't match the new build house in Essex.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It really doesn't matter what she does, her die hard fans love it. She's somebody to aspire too. She could kill puppies and they'll defend her to the death. Her lifestyle and spending doesn't match the new build house in Essex.
Didn't she say when on the Chris Evans show something along the lines of...it didn't matter what she does, her hinchers/sheep will always be there supporting her.

She knows that she gets away with all kinds of tit and I honestly think at this point she thinks she is untouchable.

Reactions: 31
Thread title...Soph don't live in Castle Greyskull no more, she can't even clean her filthy floor

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Let me get this right. They have hired a super duper expensive motor home. Which she is decking out for 🎄⛄ To then stay in a super duper farmhouse with in n out Laws and have comfy beds. Whilst saying she is relatable and omg guyssssss. I’m packing…..ho ho ho what fun. She is an absolute 🛎 end to rival all 🔔. Gobsmaked at the stupidity and waste

Reactions: 29
I'm sure she did the same thing last time they went away - vom baking 🤮🤮- cos we were all joking about that was why inch blocked the bog🤢🤢⚠⚠
.....though she prob filmed that days or weeks ago🙄🥱
I can’t decide whether her latest culinary delight would give them the squits or bung them up for days! Imagine if she’s actually made them for the removal guys! Poor bastards!!! 🤢🤢🤢🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My theory is she's let everyone know they are going away and hoping they rob her house. She's taken all the "good" tit away with her and she'll come back to the place being broken into and then declare she can't possibly live there anymore. Then impending farm house to get her over the trauma!
Too much? 😂
This could be a bingo prediction 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
As I said, she’s only got the camper van to travel in because Stacey and Joe did the same in the summer. They made out like it was a camper van holiday whilst she was filming but then showed themselves staying in a luxury hotel when they got there.
It’s an expensive way to avoid getting out at services for a piss and a packet of crisps.
That has to be part of the next thread title

‘All that to avoid a piss and a packet of crisps’

• Haha
Reactions: 37
And she’s edited the arrival of Santa now. Woman is certifiable. I can’t speak as she is just the biggest knob ever

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.