Mrs Hinch #471 Tell your mum to unfollow Mrs Hinch because the Hinch stole Christmas luv

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’d think after harvest-gate she really would have learnt to read the room. Don’t know why I’m surprised!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I know it’s most likely already been said but I need to say it 😂 why in gods name does she need to hire a flipping campervan to go stay in a big farm house with all her family!! Surely the Range Rover would of been sufficient to drive them?!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Everything is going to get flung the second they start driving. I don’t believe she’s that stupid and they’ll move it all. What a tremendous waste of time and money. Now it’s all “oh it’s Christmas! Must decorate!” when her house has (allegedly) been undecorated all month?

Reactions: 26
Why does Ronnie make her laugh when he's just relaxing but Lennie melts her? She's such an hole, stop mocking the poor boy. He's probably got her travel pillow round his ears to block out all of her cackles 🙉
Screenshot_20211220-203802_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20211220-203823_Instagram.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: 20
As clinically vulnerable (if her blood disorder puts her in that group) she won’t have had a booster but a third full dose with a booster scheduled in 5-6 months.
👋🏻 clinically vulnerable person here.
I’m clinically vulnerable (type 1 diabetic) and had my booster 2 weeks ago?

Reactions: 4
If they haven’t bought that motorhome and are renting it I’d be pretty pissed if I were the owners and she stuck hooks and things on the walls just for stupid lights and potentially scratched the windows just for fake snow tit on them

Reactions: 24
The story of Ron has so many triggers for me:

Eating led down
I know full well she doesn’t cut his sausages correctly

That video makes me feel sick with nerves

Your child is not immune to choking no matter how much money you have so please try to be at least a tiny bit responsible Soph

• Sad
Reactions: 32
it’s a hard knock life for Sofa 🙃 as if she picked that song after bragging about going on her jollies when so many are struggling
OMG totally off topic but I thought the words were it’s a hard enough life for us 😳😳😳😳 I feel like a right idiot 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Still calling that she's already 'up north'.
I'm not as sharp eyed as most of you but it was rather dark on that last video, so couldn't actually make out if she was at home or not.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.