Mrs Hinch #471 Tell your mum to unfollow Mrs Hinch because the Hinch stole Christmas luv

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think we've even had the yearly grand reveal of the Christmas tree on the landing/waiting room this year have we?
Nothing ever stops her doing that, bit suss hmmm.

Reactions: 20
All makes sense now for her to call out that she hasn't got covid...as if she did that's her jolly down the pan.

But is she sure?! I know people who had the sniffles, took a lat flow and were surprised that was positive and then went on to have a positive PCR. I know she doesn't have to disclose the ins and outs of her health, but during a pandemic and the current uptick in cases any influencer worth they weight in gold would say they had a negative PCR to encourage their following to do the right thing...oh wait, influencers are the politicians of Instagram aren't they. Rules of their own!

Some of her less clever sheep will now have the "flu" and be like but it's okay because Hinch had the same and it wasn't covid...
I honestly don't think if she has been ill that she would have a PCR as if it came back positive her Christmas plans would be ruined. I'd imagine she'd just fob it off or lie about getting tested.

Reactions: 20
I honestly don't think if she has been ill that she would have a PCR as if it came back positive her Christmas plans would be ruined. I'd imagine she'd just fob it off or lie about getting tested.
Good luck to her family then as she’ll still be potentially infectious 🥴🥴🥴

Reactions: 10
My theory is she's let everyone know they are going away and hoping they rob her house. She's taken all the "good" tit away with her and she'll come back to the place being broken into and then declare she can't possibly live there anymore. Then impending farm house to get her over the trauma!
Too much? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Literally thought I'd gone colour blind looking at this profile. 🙄🙄 How on earth people can find this Hinch inspired look appealing I do not know. And to then filter it in even more grey. Urrrggghh so bland. 🤮🤮

View attachment 935039
Genuinely thought this was a B&W filter until I saw the TV.
I mean I do like white & grey but it has to have a pop of colour in there too, this house would drive me potty 😫

Reactions: 13
Maybe she got her booster and felt ropey for a day or two but would never mention this out of fear (there are plenty of anti vaxers who jump on anyone who mentions it- I am not one of that team I hasten to add). Never seen her mention vaccine or boosters before, plenty of people with a bigger and more genuine following do. Seems odd to not mention it either way but she won’t invite comments whichever side she’s on. Ms BLOCK DELETE to anyone who doesn’t worship her isn’t she
As clinically vulnerable (if her blood disorder puts her in that group) she won’t have had a booster but a third full dose with a booster scheduled in 5-6 months.
👋🏻 clinically vulnerable person here.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I’ve had a non-covid virus and so has my best mate (due to timing we didn’t give it to each other and had slightly different symptoms). We both had PCR tests and are negative.

But 9 days later I’m still struggling and my mate isn’t far behind and still exhausted.

it’s all Grinch lies/bullshit. Broken her toe twice this year and it’s mended 30 minutes later. Had flu and back to normal in 48 hours. She a hypochondriac.

And telling everyone she’s away at Christmas. Complete idiot and probably not insured now. You can’t insure against stupidity.

Reactions: 23
So after pondering...

I think the motorhome was hired to take them to disneyland and the alps for xmas/new year then arrive back on the 1st to the new house and she went away to be out the way of the movers. But obviously france have made the uk banned so she was like tit. The last 4 days shes been madly sorting the house out to bring it forward for xmas eve or day. I also wunt be surprised if it has a separate granny flat for ma and pa barker so technically there in the same house.

Reactions: 32
I know bigger things are 'a foootzz' and call me crazy but did she sprinkle icing sugar over those hideous brie and cranberry things 🤔🤔🤔
Screenshot_20211220-190116_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Just love that this is the picture they've chosen to use 😂😂
That story. Almost reads like an estate agent preparing to sell it at times 🤣 Her management have to be getting her engagement up for a new house reveal. Or they're just desperate now as she is so boring.

You have to wonder who she is doing this for. It's not her children. Young children don't care where they are or if a motorhome is decorated. They would enjoy a simple Christmas in greyskull without a camera shoved in their face.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
In the words of Blur..
Hinch has got a big house, a very big house in the country. She’s no longer a city dweller….
Thread suggestion 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just love that this is the picture they've chosen to use 😂😂
I don’t know how many times I’ve said but this picture makes me laugh so much. That bloody jacket and collar and the placement of her hair ffs😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.