Mrs Hinch #471 Tell your mum to unfollow Mrs Hinch because the Hinch stole Christmas luv

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Fash FC thing is the funniest discovery for me, shows how fame hungrey he's always been, shame for him really that's it's only finally come via his wife. And it's not even real fame, it's Monopoly fame.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
There's too many hinch duck ups to like the most .. gutted I missed the nappy episode, sounds like a laugh too

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The thing she did last year that pissed me off the most was show off all the expensive Very stuff she was allowed to pick out the catalogue. She went from relatable Poundland hauls to encouraging her sheep to buy expensive tat out of a catalogue that adds stupid amounts of interest and promotes debt right before Xmas. This year it was the nursery stories for Tracey. She was absolutely dying to scream ‘I paid for all this’ but couldn’t so instead made it obvious in every single story she did without actually coming out and saying it. If I was Tracey I would have been absolutely gutted and mortified. Great friend aye!

Reactions: 28
She’s so boring I’ve gone back to thread 1.

Found this gem and thought I’d finally set my avatar in celebration of the sheer audacity she had at posting such a catfish.

1639926254510.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Soz ive been AWOL, so has she actually done anything this weekend or???

100% housemove and shes busy on her fat arse buying tit for her new house while everyone rushes about after her.

Reactions: 25
Let's not forget the dolls house for Her Ronnie that was a complete choking hazard and waste of money for all the small fiddly bits. Then she stopped talking about it when SF sent her management a email regarding the age advice 🙄🤣
And when she painted it with an undeclared ad for a make up brush
And declared it as her ‘dream farmhouse’

Attachments

Reactions: 20
Remember when she went to Home Bargains and "played" at the tills like it was a game, degrading the people who work there to earn a living?

The same people have probably worked hard during the pandemic while she has sat in her house with Ma Barker and Janine there to tend to her.
I hated this! My boyfriend is a manager of Home Bargains and is exhausted atm, out the door at 5am for deliveries and she pops in like it’s a fun game.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
There's too many hinch duck ups to like the most .. gutted I missed the nappy episode, sounds like a laugh too

it’s in the recap here, she was trying to be relatable by wiping her face with a nappy……

Reactions: 11
Jamie kicking a piss sodden nappy down the stairs where it then exploded & the filthy cow just swept it off the carpet 🤢 Good job she’s a tend cleaner

Edit to add: They have 2! Gifted nappy bins!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
My favourite moments:
The maldon tornado that tore up the the garden furniture.
Airplane blanket gate
Every cooking episode ever
The day “fiddle fingers” was created.
The notes/cards/declarations of love to hinch from hinch 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Oh yes that was a brilliant discovery. Funny how Soph & Jamie didn’t mention that Jamie has been on TV several times already. Wonder why?
NO. Can't believe this is actually our jimbobnonobcantgetajob. Everytime I saw the photo I thought it was an inside tattle joke I had missed, NOT THAT THAT WAS ACTUALLY HIM. duck me dead and bury me pregnant I need a lie down

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Soz ive been AWOL, so has she actually done anything this weekend or???

100% housemove and shes busy on her fat arse buying tit for her new house while everyone rushes about after her.
Probably seething that omicron has thwarted her Christmas travel plans. She is clawing at her neck thinking about how she can get attention this Christmas now she can't use a pregnancy, farm/house or holiday.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.