Mrs Hinch #471 Tell your mum to unfollow Mrs Hinch because the Hinch stole Christmas luv

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The red gloves were amazing... so many questions! What was the point?! Why post if you didn’t like it without gloves?! How did you think people wouldn’t notice?! Why not just get the boy some real gloves?!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The spaghetti hoop pie though has to be my favourite... could not stop laughing at the state of it 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
My favourite had to be Jamie winding her up so much on their anniversary weekend away to the point where she swore at him. I honestly cried laughing at it, the egg chair, telling her the little tractor thing was for them and she’s so entitled she just assumed it all was 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I’ve not been active on here for a while as just couldn’t keep up! It’s brilliant reading all the memories from this year. I particularly enjoyed the reversed video of Ronnie decorating an Easter tree (I think??) and when Soph hid behind a lamp and acted so weird in the hotel room like some sort of alien creature.

Anyone have a pic of the red gloves? I can’t believe I missed that!

Reactions: 27
She’s so boring I only dip in every few days now so I’m playing catch up
There’s so many but the anniversary break old JimBobNoKnob planned. Moved from room to pod, cos she’s a madam. He went ALL out for her and she couldn’t even say she loved him. And then went to pet alpacas. I think she’s spent less time with her kids this year than me. And mine live 450 miles away 🤣🤣
Edit-mine are grown up. I’ve not just left them in Scotland to fend for themselves

• Haha
Reactions: 61
She has started following a lot of new folks hasn't she? I wish Instagram would crack down on the bots. It would be interesting to see real numbers.
Poor Henners needs to up his game, spending all his money on dog treats instead of bots.
Where is @fannysjohnny ??? shes gone awol, so has Hinch???
Let us know if you are ok Fanny ;)
View attachment 932598View attachment 932602
I've nearly caused 2 RTA's this weekend.
On Friday I spied a huge Winniebago filling up in Morrisons petrol station and reversed at speed up the approach road to the supermarket-not a good idea when everyone's frantic shopping.
On Saturday we were driving home when I spotted a new conservatory.I hit the dashboard so hard it took Johnny straight back to his first 11 driving tests.At least I know there's nothing wrong with his reflexes.Alas,it wasn't in the right garden.
Who else is meeting themselves on the way back trying to make "the" day perfect?
We can be sure that Hinch has no worries at all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Let's not forget the dolls house for Her Ronnie that was a complete choking hazard and waste of money for all the small fiddly bits. Then she stopped talking about it when SF sent her management a email regarding the age advice 🙄🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I've nearly caused 2 RTA's this weekend.
On Friday I spied a huge Winniebago filling up in Morrisons petrol station and reversed at speed up the approach road to the supermarket-not a good idea when everyone's frantic shopping.
On Saturday we were driving home when I spotted a new conservatory.I hit the dashboard so hard it took Johnny straight back to his first 11 driving tests.At least I know there's nothing wrong with his reflexes.Alas,it wasn't in the right garden.
Who else is meeting themselves on the way back trying to make "the" day perfect?
We can be sure that Hinch has no worries at all.
Glad to know your ok and keeping up the surveillance work, well done Fanny :)

Reactions: 34
My favourite was when she transformed Traceys life by letting her out of her loft and decorating her house for her. I mean how charitable, selfless and giving can one person be??

Also the time she let ronnie loose by the friendly alpacas on his own.

Or the time she literally sprayed herself/Jim with bin juice and zoflora "cleaning" it out in the back garden on top of the fake grass. Freshenin' up her rubbish

Omggg nearly forgot tend poo gate as well.

Just so many heart warming moments to choose from.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Ahh wall gate. That's when I joined (I was ATV2020 then...deleted and returned as 21 haha) that's when I realised the sheet fabrication of everything.

Tbf....my kitchen was done in a week mind 🤣 BUT it was not planned with 24 hours notice and then started just as I skipped off to Disney land. Wish I had mind it was hell living in it lol
Yes it was the 24 hr planning, the fact that the suppliers could start straight away - she just lies about the stupidest things. Lots of people change kitchens and bathrooms. She could have just said that she fancied a change and had found a kitchen she liked and the work was booked to go ahead and how excited she was. Instead she makes things up -it was just the same with the pergola and fake grass. We all knew she’d had them done! She treats her followers like fools - she has ZERO RESPECT for the people that line her pockets ££

Reactions: 29
Funniest thing for me was all the Fash FC footage of Jamie pre nose job! ( this may have already been mentioned )

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.