Mrs Hinch #471 Tell your mum to unfollow Mrs Hinch because the Hinch stole Christmas luv

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That retractable laundry rack on the wall in Henry's room.

Promoting that "smells like it's been dried outdoors" softener when we've never seen her dry clothes outdoors.

That raw chicken concoction "oh that's onion"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Too many too choose from but this thread is a great trip down memory lane!! But one mine has to be the worm I lost count how many times I've watched it and laugh everytime 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
My fave Hinch haul 2021>

The Harvest Festival Hinch Haul - where supposedly a woman at nursery asked what they sent and Hinch went and filled her boot up with stuff and rightly got flak when she posted the photo for trying to show the woman up!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The one I got most invested in was the note given to Sopha at the Bolton concert. The handwriting analysis that followed was next level tattling by many of us. I thoroughly enjoyed dissecting that.
Edit: spelling

• Haha
Reactions: 41
My favorite was from a few Christmas’s ago. Soph got in the caterers ( if I remember correctly) on Christmas Day. The table was fit for Henry the 8th the way it was dressed!!! Relatable 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 26
That retractable laundry rack on the wall in Henry's room.

Promoting that "smells like it's been dried outdoors" softener when we've never seen her dry clothes outdoors.

That raw chicken concoction "oh that's onion"
didn’t she have a laundry rack outside too attached to the fence? Must be a couple years back now, we saw it used once

Reactions: 17
Sorry if I’m being thick but where is this from?
It’s from her make up friend, Georgia. Hinch would never have posted anything of their little outing to London unless it involved her tend bff Stacey.

Reactions: 25
No
Oh yes that was a brilliant discovery. Funny how Soph & Jamie didn’t mention that Jamie has been on TV several times already. Wonder why?
Nooo. That’s not really him is it? I’m so late to this party. I hate myself but I once was a hinch fan. Then I went shopping and realised EVERYTHING she uses is tested on animals and would probably kill a small child if inhaled. I messaged her and said she’s a bleep for promoting p&g and all those other cunty company’s that test products on animals. She didn’t reply.. I was shocked! I thought I’d try again recently and messaged her that she’s a bleep to little Ronnie. You think I’d have learnt the 1st time as yet again she didn’t reply! I actually hate inviting people to my house now because I have white furniture (the tops are dark wood though!!!) and a grey sofa!!! I don’t want people thinking I’ve copied her 😣 I might have to re-decorate.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
bleeping hell, Mr Horsey comes home and you lot have gone through threads like wildfire and Hinch has fucked off. Wild times 🤣. Don’t think I’ll get the chance to catch up somehow…..what have I missed?!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.