Mrs Hinch #471 Tell your mum to unfollow Mrs Hinch because the Hinch stole Christmas luv

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she tended she paid for someone’s shopping and the person went online saying “ha ha at least I got my shopping paid for” it didn’t happen. No evidence. Crazy witch!

Reactions: 29
I reckon she has fucked off somewhere for Christmas hence not putting her tree up til under duress, it's all an act she is at home as is all her moves, playing her followers like a fiddle
Yeah she is
The narcolepsy and wiping her face with a nappy, blesserart, so tired from being ‘supermum’ and fleecing her sheep with minimal eff
Yeah what the hell was that about, like what was the point or what was she trying to do, I’ve never had such second hand embarrassment for anyone ever, that along with the narcolepsy it’s just pathetic

Reactions: 16
Let’s not forget fame hungry Janine was on tipping point. 😂 they both reek of desperation.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
My favourite had to be Jamie winding her up so much on their anniversary weekend away to the point where she swore at him. I honestly cried laughing at it, the egg chair, telling her the little tractor thing was for them and she’s so entitled she just assumed it all was 😂😂😂😂
I managed to find this one. She is livid!! 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The summer spent in the garden.
Cute birdfeeders on the fence,
slopping paint onto the fences, Corpse grey?
landing solar lights everywhere.
Drying the washing in the waiting area, when everyone else had it outside. 🙄
Ron's garden - full of tat
The per-goal-laaa

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Not a nice memory but Ronnie’s letter from Santa last year telling him off😢

E4F615C1-7A0F-4E00-A37D-D4519019BB9D.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 65
She has started following a lot of new folks hasn't she? I wish Instagram would crack down on the bots. It would be interesting to see real numbers.
Poor Henners needs to up his game, spending all his money on dog treats instead of bots.
Where is @fannysjohnny ??? shes gone awol, so has Hinch???
Let us know if you are ok Fanny ;)
View attachment 932598View attachment 932602
Are we supposed to believe that she‘s done bugger all for three days but we’re still supposed to believe that she’s still attracting almost 900 new followers a day?! Surely she would be losing followers in real life?! 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Not sure if it happened this year but when Hinch and Oi oi saveloy were banging pots and pans and whooping maniacally like they were at a concert during the 1 min clap for the NHS. And then proceeded to NEVER mention covid or the pandemic before or after on their stories like it wasn't happening.
"Laudah! LAUDAAAH!
I cawn ' ear ya!"

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.