Mrs Hinch #471 Tell your mum to unfollow Mrs Hinch because the Hinch stole Christmas luv

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My fave part was when she was on loose woman and queen Janet asks her questions and the look on sophs face 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
She was doing a photoshoot for one of her books, i think it was her memoir & she added that footage with her bump in there (accidental or not who knows) which was then deleted from her highlights but that picture is there. Considering she didn’t know she was pregnant around that time…she’s lied somewhere along the line
That’s a good bump for someone who doesn’t know they’re pregnant!

Reactions: 21
I loved the trip to the car showroom...took 3 hours and they definitely didn't by a landrover 😉. Funny how one appeared in their drive a few weeks later and they were outed when the dozy tart filming herself cleaning *cough* the interior and several savvy Tattlers spotted the spec straight away 🤣.

Maybe it was a large lunch! 😂
Or wind cos she is a right gasbag !!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
She has started following a lot of new folks hasn't she? I wish Instagram would crack down on the bots. It would be interesting to see real numbers.
Poor Henners needs to up his game, spending all his money on dog treats instead of bots.
Where is @fannysjohnny ??? shes gone awol, so has Hinch???
Let us know if you are ok Fanny ;)
2021-12-19 (2).png
2021-12-19 (3).jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 22
What was this? I must have missed this! What did she do? x
She went to bingo with Stacey and label lady. They were recording a story and Hinch wasn’t centre of attention… she was fiddling with counters or something and then threw them all over the place to get all eyes on her.
It was so ridiculous and so obviously not an accident!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
The video that showed what a tit cleaner she really is cos instead of cleaning the shower grouting with ummm say bleach 🤷🏼‍♀️she wacked on sealant over the top of the diiiiiirty pink mouldy grout 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Cleaning with Jamie’s dirty boxers 🤢

Plus the Fake yawning 🥱

The kitchen that was complete in a week 😂
Ahh wall gate. That's when I joined (I was ATV2020 then...deleted and returned as 21 haha) that's when I realised the sheet fabrication of everything.

Tbf....my kitchen was done in a week mind 🤣 BUT it was not planned with 24 hours notice and then started just as I skipped off to Disney land. Wish I had mind it was hell living in it lol

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What about when she fell down the stairs and broke her coccyx...Henry was so scared he tit himself all over the dining room floor 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 61
She has started following a lot of new folks hasn't she? I wish Instagram would crack down on the bots. It would be interesting to see real numbers.
Poor Henners needs to up his game, spending all his money on dog treats instead of bots.
Where is @fannysjohnny ??? shes gone awol, so has Hinch???
Let us know if you are ok Fanny ;)
View attachment 932598View attachment 932602
How has she gained that many followers this weekend when she’s done duck all 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 28
God I can't pick a favourite moment, I just hope she continues to be the fik fuk she's always been. I love this thread too much for her to piss off
She won’t piss off, she’s too greedy and attention loving for that. All the huns will be messaging her to check everything’s ok, not that she gives a duck what they think, then there will be a “fanks for all the messages guyyssshhh I’ve just been so busy getting ready for Christmas and looking after the boys, it’s soooo much harder with two of them, we are all fine guyyyssshhhh” followed by a few ads 😂😂😂

Maybe it was a large lunch! 😂
She must of had her “unreal” tuna stuffed peppers and raw chicken in cream

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.