Mrs Hinch #469 Chalk and cheese even if it were true, they both deserve better than you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
An influencer with no sense of style😆🤣 Couldn't make it up. Neither her nor SS know how to dress themselves or their homes. All that money wasted on people with zero taste. Looks like my aunties yard sales she has in USA (not that my auntie would ever have anything resembling a scap yard😆) Such a poor show is she trolling 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Just watching The Grinch. Forgot he could make himself 20ft tall🤭🤭🤭🤭

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What she means is she can control Lennie, she can't control Ronnie enough for her perfect gram video! She can't parent him she doesn't know how! He's runs off too much to be able to film him is the exact translation of what she just said.
So wheres Ronnie whilst she's living her perfect life with Lennie? Inside missing out? Being held down by Mad Ma?
She's just vile 🙄

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Mrs Hinch #469 Chalk and cheese even if it were true, they both deserve better than you!
Winning thread title by @F the dust. 🥳

Winning thread titles taken from page 30 onwards guyshhh 👍
Keep them short and sweet so they can fit 😘
No swears in titles! 🙊

She’s still being a witch to Ronnie and openly comparing him to Lennie.
She made Christmas cards and wrapping paper with him, but she still took over and she did the cards the wrong way round. Dozy mare.

She took Jamie out on day release to Home Bargains and they stocked up on tonnes of tit they already have. She bought more cleaning stuff just because it has Christmas themed packaging and re-bought stuff like serving dishes and Christmas Eve boxes again.

The pair of them acted like complete idiots in the shop, with her assuming everyone knew who she was, waving to a lady who just wanted her to shift her arse, and him strutting round like a teenager on community service in his hideous grey babygro.

She did more wrapping of her presents and insists we all wrap stuff in brown parcel paper even though she’s got a gift wrap range out in tessshco.

She appeared on Heart Radio’s twitter feed to give us tips on how to cope at Christmas. They included her telling us she can’t cook a roast Christmas dinner and to buy her book.

She made Ron a “tuft” tray whilst he was at baby ballers, didn’t let him see how to make the magic snow and put her favourite Peter Rabbit toys in it.
Called the kids her little chalk and cheese again and posted more fake troll messages from people about Ron’s speech delay.
She admitted Ron doesn’t speak at all despite previously showing a video of him supposedly saying “there “ repeatedly whilst reading a book with her and telling Vicky Pattison that he wakes Len by singing The Wheels On The Bus as well as numerous other examples,

Then she followed it up with an ad for her Tessshco tat range which now includes fiddly flowers designed by Soph and mummy Fiddle Fingers. Hopefully they’ll sell as well her trees..

Oh and she cleaned her vacuum.
The SIZE of Jamie!

Not an advert for resistance bands is he? He has piled the pounds on! What on earth is he wearing to 😅🤣🤣 does he think he is 15 😅

As for Grubby grinch… didn’t dis witch say long ago she barely uses any cleaning products and tried to hint she’s eco friendly? Yeah mr sheen wipes are so good for the environment hun xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 34
bleeping skis have finished me 😂
They’ll never be big enough for her foootzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 65
She might think that flower arrangement looks good but all you can smell from her stories is bullshit and desperation.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m sure this has been covered but I really have issues with people labelling toddlers as naughty even more so when there may be additional needs. Kids that age do not understand about being naughty what they do understand is testing boundaries and repeating behaviour that got them want they wanted previously, non of that is naughty it’s learning!

So if he’s naughty and that meant he either got his parents attention without a phone or having to repeat it for the gran…he’ll do it again or more likely if he gets sent to nanny fiddle or Out with dad he will repeat that behaviour because you have not shown him any alternative of getting his needs met

Your child is not naughty and in those two videos of the boys eating there really isn’t much difference.
As a mum to a toddler girl, I truly believe there aren’t naughty children. They’re either tired, hungry, under stimulated or they’re not being paid enough attention and their emotional needs are being met. It’s so sad she’s labelling him naughty when learning difficulty charities have been campaigning for years to try and break the stigma that autism/ADHD etc DOES NOT mean naughty. Just a different set of needs which clearly Hinch is not able to meet.

• Sad
Reactions: 35
I went to Home Bargains this afternoon.
They've gone back to a queuing policy.
I asked why I couldn't go in as 6 people had come out.
Evidently Soph and her coat were still in there.

• Haha
Reactions: 61
The way she bangs on you’d think it was decades since Ron was a baby! He’s still a toddler ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 63
As a mum to a toddler girl, I truly believe there aren’t naughty children. They’re either tired, hungry, under stimulated or they’re not being paid enough attention and their emotional needs are being met. It’s so sad she’s labelling him naughty when learning difficulty charities have been campaigning for years to try and break the stigma that autism/ADHD etc DOES NOT mean naughty. Just a different set of needs which clearly Hinch is not able to meet.
It’s like she doesn’t have the empathy to sit back and think, oh what’s wrong? as opposed to being “naughty”!

Reactions: 25
She’s probably too scared to take him out after she said before that he was knocking on her neighbours houses (pretty sure this halloween?) She has no idea how to parent that child and it’s so sad 😢
Scared of a 2yo ha! She’s a bleeping melt! My little one knocks on the neighbours doors all the time, nobody cares 🤷🏻‍♀️ She wants to get a grip

Reactions: 21
Guys

We do all realise that the song on the Christmas montage is off The Grinch

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
£98 for vintage sledge
£55 for vintage skis

WHY????? Were these gifted by Charkested interiors? They gift so many influencers!

This woman is the most stupidest and wasteful person I know. Just put your Hinch outdoor Christmas trees and wreath up and leave it be. Her kids won’t even know what skis are for. The light up reindeer and postbox are lovely for young kids, as are the outdoor flashing lights. The wooden reindeer she bought the other day would be ideal outside the front door. But the expensive vintage sledge and skis are just wasteful and add nothing towhat she’s created. She fails at creativity. She tries to be like SS but fails miserably (not that I like SS either!). Her modern house is not situated on the slopes ffs so the whole set up looks daft and out of place.

Im shocked and saddened that she has yet again managed to say another negative thing about poor Ron. I’m a mother of 2 boys and I can see her treating Lennie differently to Ron and that’svery wrong of her. The evidence is on every bloody post or video so she needn’t cry troll. Plus when she wants to advertise a product she sticks a post up about the boys or tries to get sympathy beforehand. She really is a nasty person. She is going in all strange directions that surely her followers are starting to turn to more interestingIG accounts? These 2 layabout chavs have got lucky in being talentless. They have made their fortune through lying through their veneered teeth and manipulating everyone out there. Karma will catch up with them sooner or later.

Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.