Mrs Hinch #469 Chalk and cheese even if it were true, they both deserve better than you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She could do with getting that heap she’s married too to power wash that front concrete. Instead of fannying around tesshco

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Oh my days. She is no SS is she. To be fair I think stace has nice taste. Well nice ish in home. Door decs etc.
so why does Hunch think she can even come in ball park. It’s like she throws 💩 together with random abandon and it will look ok. It’s looks just crap. I would never knock anyone for trying but with her money and connections she still puts out this absolute 💩💩💩. Santas grotty It’s embarrassing. Clean your sink Do what you do best. All the best.

Reactions: 35
The front of her house looks like houses round here when they leave free tit outside for people to collect.

• Haha
Reactions: 93
Poor mans version of SS door display. Even copied the sleigh and wooden skis!! But somehow not pulled it off

• Haha
Reactions: 59
I’m actually shocked at how plain the front of her house looks. The way she goes on about castle greyskull you would think it was something special. It’s a no character new build. Don’t get me wrong, nothing wrong with that, but bloody hell it’s nothing exciting is it.

Reactions: 37
This wreath would have been much better, much more fitting. More personalised if you will, nothing wrong with a splash of colour hunnay x
F2D65154-8D63-4EF8-B59A-2C145D7D85A4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
Has someone just emptied their ****** van of offcuts, retired dec's and sh!t at their front door instead of the dump? 🤣🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 44
And as if by magic….

No you’re ok, it’s back again
I’m sure she has some light up already. You can see them in the story with the Christmas wreath in the bag. If you look to the left of the video you can see lights flashing

Reactions: 7
SKIS???!!?? :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :LOL:
oh stop the world,
I need to get off.

Skis…. I mean, really?!???:ROFLMAO:
AD5303FF-E002-45EF-A08A-7161B54A6891.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 71
The sleigh is nearly £100 and the poles £55!!! Oh my god…..😂 she’s so real, keeping it real in realsville. You won’t see them in Home Bargains 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Jamie short for James is a Dali mask away from being another member of money heist😂
Pair of absolute tinks the 2 of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sorry but that looks tit 😂 even I could do better then that and I know absolutely nothing about interior design, not really anyway.
Fail try again 😂 she hasn’t even really tried has she? And I see it’s all about Lennie again 🙄 she couldn’t make it anymore obvious that he’s her favourite, absolutely disgusting.

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.