Mrs Hinch #469 Chalk and cheese even if it were true, they both deserve better than you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That front door looks like it's got loads of shite waiting to go to the tip 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
It's the B&M version of SS outdoor display 🤣 Give it up, Soph! Yours is a pile of shite!

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I don’t understand, she can still take Ronnie out to see the lights, take him out on a Christmas light walk, she’s got a double pram, so she could take both of them if she can’t handle Ronnie not strapped down!

Reactions: 46
she is actually disgusting what a horrible nasty person how doesnt she get called out on that surely even the sheep can see that’s awful behaviour? 🤬🤬 how would they justify that being acceptable?
‘Whatever happened to #bekond’ probably 🤢 it’s their go to response, the cretins 😂

Reactions: 17
Someone call the scrap man and tell them someone’s dumped a load of crap outside Hinches house

• Haha
Reactions: 46
😠 Ronnie.. [insert negative comment / backhanded compliment here]

But at least I can do everything with Lennie 🥰

Charming as ever.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 69
Have fly tippers visited her front door ? Bloody state of that display 🤦🤦.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I've been threatened with eviction if I don't tidy up less than that😂
Just need Hercules tethered outside.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Sledge, ski's and snow, wonder where she's going then 🤔
Tip, Sofa spend time with your son rather than playing games with us.
twit!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
bleeping hell her stories are all over the place, now she’s done a Henry grid post

Reactions: 36
I don’t understand, she can still take Ronnie out to see the lights, take him out on a Christmas light walk, she’s got a double pram, so she could take both of them if she can’t handle Ronnie not strapped down!
She’s probably too scared to take him out after she said before that he was knocking on her neighbours houses (pretty sure this halloween?) She has no idea how to parent that child and it’s so sad 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Did she make that most recent story on Microsoft PowerPoint? And I don’t have any kids but in that video inch put up of Lennie, his baby grow looks far too tight for him and must be so uncomfortable!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Oh dear Jesus look at the state of that front door display I would be embarrassed to have that outside my house. What’s it even got to do with Christmas maybe a skiing holiday advert but not Christmas. An absolute mess

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.