Mrs Hinch #469 Chalk and cheese even if it were true, they both deserve better than you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well that front door display is lacking isn’t it. Why does she bother? It looks tit!

It’s like she doesn’t have the empathy to sit back and think, oh what’s wrong? as opposed to being “naughty”!
Yep. When I think my daughter’s behaviour is bombing I think, right she needs something. Normally a snack. Sometimes a cuddle. Always a fixable issue. Not saying it will be the same with an autistic child but he’s definitely trying to communicate his frustrations with her isn’t he?

Reactions: 20
The front of the house looks like she’s having a clear out and has left all the old shite out to be loaded for the dump

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Hahaha her half arsed spraying of the tree just says it all. Obviously trying to be relatable ‘all those celebs getting their doors decorated but little old me is just grouping things together and hoping for the best.’ As if she didn’t spend hours on Pinterest scoping out doors and then sent out JimbobNoJob to source skis and sleds 🙄 another dig at Ron too, saint Lonnie is still too small to be able to get away from your claws more like.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
“Now he just wants to run off. But I get to do it all again with Lennie”
Basically my first born isn’t the perfect child I imagined and not a performing monkey so I’m trying again with the second born.

• Sad
Reactions: 52
So I don’t usually wish bad luck on anyone, but I hope she is out of the country for Christmas, and then with Covid the way it is Boris suspends all flights into the country and she’s stuck somewhere. How long would the pre-records last then?

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Anyone else have to re read the henry post a few times thinking he was dead

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Is anyone else extremely irritated by her and ss doing their Xmas decorating in dribs and drabs. What’s just do it all together or not at all. It shouldn’t take weeks to put Xmas tree and decs up. There’s going to be no point! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 34
There is no way Henry goes to find hinch if he thinks the boys need her. 1, because they boys spend most of their time at mad ma’s and 2, because Henry literally hardly ever moves. I can’t imagine him going up the stairs (hopping over both stair gates) to find hinch if there is no food involved

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I reckon she's trolling us with the sly digs about Ronnie...wouldn't surprise me that she's that brutal

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I mean she tries at least…. It looks like she’s cleared out the garage and hasn’t put the tit away!

should of kept it simple with your own “collection” of overpriced Christmas trees from Tesco hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
There is no way Henry goes to find hinch if he thinks the boys need her. 1, because they boys spend most of their time at mad ma’s and 2, because Henry literally hardly ever moves. I can’t imagine him going up the stairs (hopping over both stair gates) to find hinch if there is no food involved
Henry shouldn’t be getting left alone with the kids even if he is super nanny

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Ss always goes ten times better doesn't she 😂 Hinches shite is going to always look shite compared to SS

Reactions: 12
Well that front door display is lacking isn’t it. Why does she bother? It looks tit!

Yep. When I think my daughter’s behaviour is bombing I think, right she needs something. Normally a snack. Sometimes a cuddle. Always a fixable issue. Not saying it will be the same with an autistic child but he’s definitely trying to communicate his frustrations with her isn’t he?

Well I just know from experience that usually when someone is agitated or upset for example, I use my nogging and think right something is making them like that. It’s not their fault like. Just help them! I don’t have any experience with kids at all. But I do work with dementia. I don’t think to myself oooh they’re being “naughty” she’s an absolute twit hi! Same principle applies to kids, no matter what’s wrong with them. Communication can cause a lot of stress, so Ronnie WILL get stressed and I can’t see her thinking he’s stressed/overwhelmed. It’s not his fault. Just help him! It’s not hard to do when you think of it.
Don’t come at me saying it is hard. I know it’s hard, but my point is, it’s not hard to help anyone at the end of the day…

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
“Now he just wants to run off. But I get to do it all again with Lennie”
Basically my first born isn’t the perfect child I imagined and not a performing monkey so I’m trying again with the second born.
Exactly this. Spiteful witch. If she let Ronnie get involved, walk quietly with him instead of ‘directing’ him for her insta page - but no. Discard the ‘naughty’ one and try again with the new ‘perfect’ one.
I really, really hope that little Lennie grows up to be a perfect tit, trashing the house, scrawling on walls and causing mayhem.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.