Mrs Hinch #469 Chalk and cheese even if it were true, they both deserve better than you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
STOP GIFTING HER FREE STUFF!!! I AM bleeping SICK OF IT NOW!!! A bleeping BOARD GAME?!
I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL HER "FAME" IS OVER!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Wtaf? Is this on me? I’ve had 3 glasses of wine. duck. Ok ok. Based on my expertise it’ll be the astro installer … no seriously ok I’m looking with fresh eyes.
I'm relying on you.Forget all suggestions that there is a likeness between the rogue man Soph and Ron1🤔

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I feel like it's Xmas Eve and I can't sleep now cos of the excitement 😂
Ronnie and Lonnie look very similar as babies and in my opinion look like Jamie. This bloke must be related to Jamie somehow BUT he also looks like Fiddle so I now have no idea.

I think Freda was Sophs surrogate.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Whodunnit? Who dun Hinch?
Jimbobnojobcleanyourbumbuminnit with a full bottle of Lenor on the landing/waiting room.
Thwack!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Came running here when I saw this WHAT THE ACTUAL duck is this fuckery?
B21B8FC5-2C22-4595-BACB-3D90660C61AE.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I feel like it's Xmas Eve and I can't sleep now cos of the excitement 😂
Ronnie and Lonnie look very similar as babies and in my opinion look like Jamie. This bloke must be related to Jamie somehow BUT he also looks like Fiddle so I now have no idea.

I think Freda was Sophs surrogate.
Oooooh or he’s Sam’s dad and Sam was surrogate

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I'm relying on you.Forget all suggestions that there is a likeness between the rogue man Soph and Ron1🤔
I feel like I’m massively letting you and everyone down but I look at him and aside from the feeling that he looks familiar I don’t know what I should
Be seeing. Don’t make me sad fanny! I’m Doing my best after a full day of teaching 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.