Mrs Hinch #469 Chalk and cheese even if it were true, they both deserve better than you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there any footage of the live from Ronnies first birthday? I’ve never seen it but it’s the stuff of legend and I have FOMO big time 🤣
Some crazy hincher made a Mash potato portrait of Ronnieblessisart to celebrate the occasion. She thought it was perfickly normal babez when asked about it on her page. 🤣

The whole party was an abomination and I think she may have had the Colombian cold the next day if the live was anything to go by that night.

She also
-prepared hard curly dry ham sandwiches the day before.
-Poured cheese ball crisps out that day before.
-crushed oreos into cones, again the day before.
-had a birthday cake to feed 500 people when restrictions only allowed 6 in the garden.
-the cake was a terrifying looking Peter rabbit and that evening she showed most if the cake was gone but she cur the slices 1mm thick so obviously had more than 6 people.
-food was all set up Inside despite restrictions not allowing it
-she dressed Ronnie in a pair of shorts aged newborn for his 1st birthday while she flounced about in a £600 dress.

Sorry I don't have any other pictures. Hope that helps 🤣😘

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Some crazy hincher made a Mash potato portrait of Ronnieblessisart to celebrate the occasion. She thought it was perfickly normal babez when asked about it on her page. 🤣

The whole party was an abomination and I think she may have had the Colombian cold the next day if the live was anything to go by that night.

She also
-had a birthday cake to feed 500 people when restrictions only allowed 6 in the garden.
-the cake was a terrifying looking Peter rabbit and that evening she showed most if the cake was gone but she cur the slices 1mm thick so obviously had more than 6 people.
-she dressed Ronnie in a pair of shorts aged newborn for his 1st birthday while she flounced about in a £600 dress.

I’ve found some, it’s where i found my fabulous display picture
B686857D-6A4C-45E9-B035-16424D622857.jpeg
4E122B44-E4C7-441E-8DD5-57AB25704096.jpeg
14D28874-93FA-42E3-B5C6-A9D7EFC0DCEB.jpeg
D31FBF5D-97CF-4705-9AA5-84B46253ED71.jpeg
DB5E37B7-22C7-4A7C-AE92-55B17471FCFA.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
Shouldn't this then say gifted? I remember someone saying how tight they are and they don't give nothing away is this another lie from our soph 🤔🤔
Personally, I believe that she’s paid in some way by Home Bargains. Either by allowing her to do a certain number of free shops in return for advertising, or they’re just outright paying her.

They’re probably just complete tight arses to their staff…you know, the poor sods that do the REAL hard work for them!

Reactions: 30
Was the worm from the first birthday?

I didn’t tattle or Hinch-watch at that point so not sure, but the worm makes me laugh so much

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I am in FITS at the last pic 🤣 Finally found my ideal profile! Off to celebrate with a gallon of coke and some crunky snacks!

Also she’s keeping that bleeping free reindeer…. She’s one woman.

ETA just realised it’s your pic so I won’t acquire it after all… the search continues! Atv!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Was the worm from the first birthday?

I didn’t tattle or Hinch-watch at that point so not sure, but the worm makes me laugh so much

Now this is the tit I needed to see today. Please can we have some more ridiculous stuff like this posted please. It's actually one of the funniest things I've ever seen

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
You can stay in treehouses. 🤔
Yes you can at Chewton Glen which she recently visited & stayed in! Can’t see them staying there at Christmas though. I could see them staying at that huge 9 bedroom mansion with swimming pool that They rented just for themselves in the summer - the one where the Ma and neice apparently stayed nearby in different accommodation 🤥 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11

She also

This is most helpful! I recall the dry stale cheesey balls (hiya Jamie hun) but I missed the live and remember being raging afterwards 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm not one to judge People on there appearance but my god she looks bloody awful and one of the many faces of soph.
Well she certainly doesn’t look like the filtered version she posts. Also, she’s deleted the photo from her grid of her & Henry, the one where she took 5” off her chin
90B7AB0D-C7EC-4481-A341-6AF898A9A628.jpeg

4562A2BD-A4C0-4706-A156-641929D5C2D0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Long time lurker ;) I was a massive Hinch fan and bought everything that she ever advertised! until I was introduced to Tattle :) I have read every thread on Tattle relating to hinch and you have all opened my eyes, how could I have been so gullible?? I have also been contacted directly by Mrs Hinch 🤭 thanks for all keeping me entertained and saving me money along the way
Welcome!

Go on...I'll bite..what did she say? Was she passive aggressive? That's the kind of message we usually see her send.

Reactions: 20
Instead of giving her even more stuff that she doesn’t appreciate or need why didn’t home bargains give them to a family who are in need of decorations?? Boils my blood she does 😡

Reactions: 25
Shouldn't this then say gifted? I remember someone saying how tight they are and they don't give nothing away is this another lie from our soph 🤔🤔
Totally advertising Home Bargains. They must have some sort of contract going on that’s under the radar. I suspect that they have paid her to encourage shoppers back into their stores. These shopping trips are always filmed and remember when she tend played at being a cashier? Plus she can afford to buy a mini reindeer. Do home bargains send free stuff to any shoppers showing their Home Bargain hauls? No? I thought not - just to corrupt millionaires!

Reactions: 22
To add to the birthday party memories, she wore a wedding dress and had a photoshoot all about herself, whilst Ronnie was stuffed into too small peter rabbit bootie shorts.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Home Bargains sent a freebie to a millionaire. And she kept it.

She could have said to them - actually why don’t we do a joint giveaway?
This is why she pisses me off!! She could donate these gifted things to children or residential homes, but no she’s take take take. This time of the year she reminds me of Scrooge

Reactions: 18
She absolutely 100% could donate that reindeer to a hinCher yet she’s a greedy selfish bleep so she won’t
I swear these hampers she does just go to family

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.