Mrs Hinch #469 Chalk and cheese even if it were true, they both deserve better than you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wondering about starting a non-Hinch thread for those from here who want a bit more general chat (as well as Hinch stuff here, I mean)

I struggle not replying sometimes to people who need a virtual hug, but know we (I 🙈) need to not veer off topic on here.

Would anyone be interested? Like anti-Hinchers general support thread.
I’m not certain if it’s allowed so would need to check but no point if it’s a shite idea!
This is such a lovely idea - I know it's sometimes opening up to absolute strangers than it is to your nearest and dearest!

To keep it on topic - maybe Jamie short for James might find some anti-hinch support helpful!

ETA: sometimes easier - must learn to reread my posts before firing them out!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Remember she had Treehouse written down on one of her lists - could they have had something delivered for Ron maybe and it will be revealed on Christmas Day morning? Wonder what the neighbours think? If they follow her they will definitely know she lies, pre records etc. They could probably write their own book on the comings and goings of Mrs Hinch & all of her fabrications 😂
You can stay in treehouses. 🤔

Reactions: 7
That has got to be the LEAST festive wrapping I’ve ever seen.
And the song choice? “I’m a little unsteady”?? You certainly are, Soph! Is this a Britney-style cry for help? Or just Sophie Rose getting it incredibly wrong, yet again?
Honestly, sometimes I feel like she is trolling Teschhhhhco. Like she’s trying her best NOT to sell things while still fulfilling her contractual obligations. Maybe so she’s not asked again, and doesn’t have to do “all the work” that goes with it. We know she’s the laziest mare on the planet, so maybe this whole Hinch x Tesco deal isn’t exactly what she thought she wanted.

Reactions: 20
As much as I don’t like Lynsey as a person I do find her much more motivating than hinch and I still follow Lynsey, Atleast her cleaning account is consistent and has stayed to cleaning
And she also announces her ads and I’ve seen her even say ok that’s the ads done!

Reactions: 6
Is there any footage of the live from Ronnies first birthday? I’ve never seen it but it’s the stuff of legend and I have FOMO big time 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Long time lurker ;) I was a massive Hinch fan and bought everything that she ever advertised! until I was introduced to Tattle :) I have read every thread on Tattle relating to hinch and you have all opened my eyes, how could I have been so gullible?? I have also been contacted directly by Mrs Hinch 🤭 thanks for all keeping me entertained and saving me money along the way

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Maybe this has already been mentioned but why doesn't the witch run some sort of giveaway for all that Hinch gift wrapped tit and the hamper. What poor bastard is she bestowing that upon? Come to think of it, she has all these collabs why does she never offer anything up for free/in a giveaway? The woman knocks me sick.

Reactions: 16
Who is she giving those gift hampers to? Could she not have signed them off with her real name or does she need to copy it off the 3000 products with her ‘brand’ name on.

Reactions: 8
Just what I want for Christmas! A brown paper bag with some crappy stickers all over it with a scented candle that cost a fortune due to the hinch name on (if you pay for them aye 😉). I’ll stick to my cheap ones thanks grinch.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
When she posted the grid pic of Henry a few days ago , I thought it was because he passed away. Clearly not the case.

Decorating the plain brown boxes makes more sense now, with her advertising her tschco brown paper bags 🙄.. crafting with the sofa..

What's with everyone using eucalyptus at Christmas now.. it's everywhere I look.
Is she expecting everyone to re use her decorative bags, when they regift all her shite.

Most of her products are reduce to clear and out of stock in my local tesco.

The onesies are only in the kids section aged to 14/15 years which makes me think back to that photo of her and Ron, has she forced herself into the oldest teen size ???

Next are using her photo with Ronnie on their website to sell those onesies.. bet she hasn't paid Ronnie for this modelling work.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.