Mrs Hinch #469 Chalk and cheese even if it were true, they both deserve better than you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm living for these comments, I'm isolating with my 13yr old daughter and genuinely feeling scared. I'm scared for her, myself my other children. I'm fully vaccinated but night time is worse, sleeping for a total of 3/4 hours then I'm awake shivering with back pain. Luckily my daughter has it very mild and isn't showing symptoms but everytime I say that I'm worried I'm jinxing her.

Day 3 of seeing the same 4 walls and not being able to hug my children, having to kiss them through the phone and relying on their stepdad to do everything. This isn't a woe is me post I think I just needed to write it down

I can't stand you Sophie, you're a vile and humiliating mother and wife. Please take a look at yourself and see the harm you're doing. Get help for yourself and those boys as you so clearly need it
I know how you feel….I had covid recently but my teenager didn’t, so we had to spend 10 days basically living separate lives in the same house….duck I was happy to hug her when it was all over 😢

P.S. she’s a bleep and doesn’t deserve those boys…

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I never noticed the bunny ears, I thought that was her hair 🤣 I missed the live. Absolutely gutted

I never noticed the bunny ears, I thought that was her hair 🤣 I missed the live. Absolutely gutted

• Haha
Reactions: 8

It was an utter disaster! She was either drink, high or both. But she was a mess

• Haha
Reactions: 19

It was golden comedy tbh, I think after that she got a telling off by management and put on media training 🤣

Reactions: 21
Hinches Christmas trees are in my local Tesco. Except they aren't branded as hinches just Tesco finest range
Jamie's story makes sense now. Maybe when he called the trees "unbelievable" or "amazing" or whatever he called "our" trees. Unbelievable how far he had to drive to find some still branded Hinch and amazing that he actually found any!! I would lol if he did a story calling them "the finest trees he's ever seen" 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Grr at Home Bargins sending her the wee reindeer! Try putting their heads on bleeping straight Grinch.

Reactions: 11
So many of you mentioned about Lennie and potential problems, you are all so knowledgeable and I’m so interested as I have 2 baby grandchildren and like to know signs to watch out for, genuine question, for anyone in a position to tell me are autism or similar conditions hereditary?

Reactions: 1
Look at all those colourful Christmas cards Ronnies got from nursery, where on earth will they get displayed 😂😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Personally, I believe that she’s paid in some way by Home Bargains. Either by allowing her to do a certain number of free shops in return for advertising, or they’re just outright paying her.

They’re probably just complete tight arses to their staff…you know, the poor sods that do the REAL hard work for them!
Agreed, there’s no way she goes and buys, then shares, everything she does without getting paid for it.

Was Ron actually wearing shorts??? Surely that’s just a nappy!

Reactions: 12
Hunch is just so bloody boring these days isn’t she. I stopped following her a while ago and only watch her stories every now and again when they’ve been posted on here.
Like it’s been said before, I’m confused what her content is supposed to be. She’s not into the cleaning anymore, she’s trying a bit of hair and beauty, she’s trying a bit of home. When I did follow her back in the day it was because I found the cleaning content satisfying. She doesn’t do any of that anymore so why are people still following her when she’s so boring. 4 million followers my arse 🤣
I’ve just watched Nancy Birtwhistle and Iwan Carringtons stories, they’ve both done time lapse videos of them cleaning up which I definitely found satisfying to watch 😂 She’s so behind in the world of insta, even Nancy who’s twice her age is moving along with the times, I love her reels! Time to give it up Sofa 😴💤

Reactions: 17
So many of you mentioned about Lennie and potential problems, you are all so knowledgeable and I’m so interested as I have 2 baby grandchildren and like to know signs to watch out for, genuine question, for anyone in a position to tell me are autism or similar conditions hereditary?
Autism and other neurodevelopmental conditions can have a heritable component. Some families have autism running through them. Others there's only one family member. I've got autism and so have my cousins. I think my mum might do but she's not been diagnosed, she's masked it I think

Reactions: 11
Can they actually get to the front door past all that sh*t. Someone cleverer than me could do a side by side with SS door display with the "what you order from Wish vs what turns up" tag 😂

We’ve just got to hope nobody throws a fag end at it. That tit will be up in flames within seconds 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.